• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox's Phil Spencer: "RPG Is an Area that We Should Focus"

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Jedi Fallen Order has lovely backdrops in motion.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Bloody legend!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Minecraft Dungeons will be supported long term with a mix of free updates and paid DLC

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    I am scared

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Rage 2 on Gamepass

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Is anyone else having problems with this game. For starters the game freezes on the loading screen and doesn't even load the game most of the time and when I do get to play the audio cuts out like halfway through while I'm playing and there is no way to get back besides quitting the game and loading it again.

    submitted by /u/daTree22
    [link] [comments]

    Double Fine’s publishing head departs, months after Xbox acquisition

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Idk if people are genuinely concerned or are trolling on twitter, but do people legitimately believe Obsidian's A team is working on grounded and Ninja Theory's A team is working on bleeding edge? I thought it was common knowledge that these were projects that were made before MS bought those teams.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Ninja Theory and Obsidian were independent developers and as an indie developer with multiple dev teams you build a variety of different games to build a revenue stream. That's why Insomniac before they were bought released a AAA game like Sunset Overdrive and then their C team released an indie game on PC and their B team made Ratchet and Clank remake. MS likely decided that instead of cancelling those games they might as well stick them in gamepass. Obsidian and Ninja Theory's A teams are working on big AAA new IP's at the moment that we probably won't see for a while or might only get a small glimpse of at E3.

    submitted by /u/techfan92
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order: Every Console Tested, Tech Problems Analysed

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Wow just wow! This game is something else, finally a good Star Wars game again!

    If you want a good adventure game I highly suggest it.

    Biggest downside is some performance issues which hopefully gets resolved soon.

    Anyone else enjoying it? Favorite planet so far? :)

    submitted by /u/CocaineUrinal
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to buy an Xbox One S in 2019?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Someone probably asked that same question before, but still.

    My mother is getting me a Xbox One S for my Christmas late December. First I wanted a new PC but it's out of question since the good ones are more expensive than consoles where I live.

    submitted by /u/thepekoriandr
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland 3 and Bleeding Edge’s placeholder files are available for Game Pass members.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Down on the d pad is constantly being pressed, any fixes that don’t involve opening up the controller (I don’t have the torx kit)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:34 PM PST

    I have 2 GamePass subscriptions I found today while moving but I have no need for them. So, I’ll be giving them away to 2 redditors! All you have to do is comment your most memorable gaming-moment/experience and you’ll be entered into the drawing! Have fun guys! Time ends @ 9pm EST

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Just started Witcher 3 about a week ago on Xbox One X and I’ve noticed all interior lighting shows up at big circles. Primarily around windows and doors, but it is especially noticeable in caves. Is there a fix for this?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PST

    I've been trying to ignore it, but it's really distracting and I find myself unable to not notice it. Any help is appreciated.

    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fUxWYlE/

    Edit: for some reason the first 2 pictures in that ablum show up super dark and you can't see anything. sorry about that.

    submitted by /u/braidsfox
    [link] [comments]

    Game capture issues

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Been playing a lot of the new CoD mw. I have a bunch of clips that I recorded since I took my Xbox to my friends house and now when I capture it gets everything but stops about 4 seconds before the event. Anyone else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/Oud25
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft acknowledges Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 hardware issues

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:50 AM PST

    Packet loss fix?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I have a high packet loss when I test my multiplayer connection, does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/j-bait
    [link] [comments]

    Disney+ seems to have an issue with Dolby Vision.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Just got Disney+ and holy crap there is so much. Couldn't watch almost anything. Noticed it only does it with content using Dolby vision. I turn it off and everything works fine with the hdr. Anybody getting this issue too?

    On top of that my content stops after about 10 to 15 minutes and I gotta back out the playback and restart.

    I'm basically looking to see if there are any solutions. I googled it and found old posts about Dolby vision from the beta but nothing else really. Thanks.

    Edit: Dolby vision works fine with other streaming services such as Netflix. I have a TCL. When I was reading about the issue on some posts during the beta, they were saying that the Dolby Vision and Atmos were not turned on yet so maybe that's the case? I'll keep looking and update accordingly.

    If you have a TCL Roku tv Disney+ works fine through the smart tv apps.

    submitted by /u/Windchimepuppet
    [link] [comments]

    Had to share it. NFS Heat. (Captured on the X in 4K)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:55 PM PST

    After game sharing with my friend my Xbox signs me out of my account every 3-5 minutes

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:43 PM PST

    As the title says it signs me out after starting the game share. I haven't had this issue before hand.

    submitted by /u/Stevo0122
    [link] [comments]

    Rage 2 constant crashes?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    So I just got Rage 2 off gamepass as I always wanted to play this game but didn't want to buy it (praise gamepass!)

    But the menu in this game is CONSTANTLY freezing/lagging/and even sometimes crashing the game.

    Is this a known issue? I imagine this late into the games life it won't get an update...so is there a fix for it?

    I'm literally scared to go into my menu every time I want to use my map or upgrade weapons lol.

    submitted by /u/Bukkles
    [link] [comments]

    I finally nailed some working Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings for Forza Horizon 4

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Hey guys, we all know Forza Horizon 4 is kinda awful when it comes to playing with a wheel, so here's some FFB settings I found to be working quite well with G29/G920 wheels after a couple of hours testing:

    Vibration scale: 0
    Force feedback scale: 100
    Center spring scale: 1
    Wheel damper scale: 0
    Force feedback understeer: 75
    Force feedback minimum force: 15
    Steering sensitivity: 50

    Also make sure you use "Normal" steering setting and not "Simulation" under difficulty settings in Forza Horizon 4, cause that "simulation" setting is just a trash and it's far away from being real-life simulation. Changing default 900 degrees rotation to 600 degrees also helps to catch your drifts way better, you might want to try that as well.

    Check this video on how these settings perform for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnVflWpFUU&t

    Hope I was able to help!

    submitted by /u/Popliteale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment