• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Xbox 360 - I love you too, Microsoft support ♥

    Xbox 360 - I love you too, Microsoft support ♥


    I love you too, Microsoft support ♥

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Questions about Xb live

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    im totally new to the xbox communitiy and just bought my 360, what do i need to know like basics. and whats live gold?

    submitted by /u/nacanick
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Xbox 360 S have really low download speeds?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    I've had this 250GB Xbox 360 S for about five or six years now. I bought it used for a decent price. For a long time, I had no issues with it, but now its WiFi connection to my router has gotten really slow. After checking the network statistics from the network settings option on the 360, I can see that I have a download speed on 2.99Mbsp and an upload speed of 5Mbsp with latency at 49ms, 100% signal strength, and 0 packet loss. The connection is so bad that I cannot play system link with my other original model Xbox 360 that's also connected using WiFi. I even swapped the WiFi chip that's plugged into the hidden USB port and I saw no differences in the connection. I have decent internet, and I use multiple devices to stream and game at the same time in the house without issues, so I don't think it's due to my internet plan or router unless there's something specifically keeping the bandwidth low to my Xbox. My router has my Xbox at the highest priority for bandwidth when it's connected, so I don't think the issue is my router. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with my 360?

    A LAN connection provides really great download speeds for my Xbox, but due to the setup of my router, I don't want to connect a LAN cable to my Xbox 360.

    submitted by /u/Archbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Is this good find its sealed they say for this price platinum

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    is vga "hd" enough for minecraft multiplayer?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    i have all sd except for some older crt pc monitors......kid wants to multiplayer and wondered if this works.... im supposed to get a vga capable large crt (arcade cab) at some point for capable consoles..... so i have that going for me....ha ha......yes im stuck on tubes.

    submitted by /u/jaweea
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question??

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    I have 2 360s in house. And when going from one console to the other when powering on the controller it will also turn on the 360 i was last on. Is there a way to disable the powering on of a console with a controller? This would allow me to play one without the other one being turned on accidentally and having to manually turn that one off.

    submitted by /u/michelinstar32
    [link] [comments]

    I cant sign into my profile, this keeps popping up and i have no idea what it means

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    my xbox keeps freezing mid game and I dont want to take apart my xbox and destroy the warranty does anyone know how to fix this I have tried almost everything and nothing works

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    Game still played online?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    So I've only got an xbox 360 and it seems pointless to get the Xbox one when the new consoles will be out next year. What are some popular 360 games still played online?

    submitted by /u/nacockerspaniel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment