• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Xbox - For the Scarlett, please dont screw up the dashboard again. A dashboard similar to the New Xbox 360 Experience would be perfect.

    Xbox - For the Scarlett, please dont screw up the dashboard again. A dashboard similar to the New Xbox 360 Experience would be perfect.


    For the Scarlett, please dont screw up the dashboard again. A dashboard similar to the New Xbox 360 Experience would be perfect.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    I don't know is the this is even still valid but go ahead and try

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Anyone want a month of EA?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Xbox Service Repair PSA (long-winded)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Sometime at the beginning of the month, I opened a service repair for my Xbox Elite controller (gen 1) which was experiencing right thumbstick stray. I checked all emails ahead of time for instructions as to whether I needed to send the case, because I had no idea they just send a replacement and don't even open the box. So, thinking they would investigate the problem and repair it, I sent the entire case and controller with all parts, sans the new charging cord and battery as I needed them (my old battery wouldn't hold a charge long).

    I received my replacement a few days later. Excited to get my Elite controller back, I opened the box... to find solely the controller, with the standard thumbsticks, the 4 paddles, and an 8-way D-pad (standard controller items). No case, no extra thumbsticks, no 4-way D-Pad. Which is essentially sending a $150 controller for repair only to receive $80 of it.

    I contacted Microsoft, to be told I "should not have sent the case." No shit. They sent me a link - on the Xbox website - of what to do. After the fact.

    I told them I understood that I shouldn't have sent it, but nowhere in the email did it say what to send vs. keep, and that telling me I "should not have" is like rubbing salt in the wound and counterproductive. They told me they would "make an exception" and contact the offline team, and to list all parts missing, one by one.

    I requested a supervisor.

    That supervisor then informed me they have escalated this and will make sure I get all of my items.

    The next day, I receive a FedEx shipping label in my email with no instructions as to what I send them. I reply back to the supervisor's email asking what it's for. No response.

    Fast-forward 3 days, on Thursday. I receive 3 boxes. In total, I receive:

    2 8-way D-pads 2 4-way D-pads 1 set of paddles

    In total I have 3 8-ways, 2 4-ways, and 2 sets of paddles.

    I contact Microsoft, to be told another 5 service requests are still open (???) and they cannot contact offline team or the supervisor I spoke with. They stated I needed to reply to the email. That I got no response from.

    So I wait. Today, I got another shipment. 2 boxes:

    1 Case with no foam insert to prevent damage when traveling 2 standard thumbsticks 2 tall thumbsticks 2 round thumbsticks

    Okay. All missing interchangeable parts are accounted for, except the foam insert.

    Hoping I can get that sent. I know that one is moot but I really should not have received 5 boxes for individual items, when it would have been much quicker to open the damn box I sent, remove the broken controller, and send the rest.

    Well, at least I have extra pieces, even though I have nowhere to safely store them and not lose them.

    Tl;dr: Just send the controller with the standard setup. No case. If you want extra paddles and thumbsticks and an extra 8-way D-pad, don't send those either. And don't trust Microsoft to tell you what you need to do. Google it.

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/MustProtectTheFairy
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to guide pausing

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    One of my fav features of xbox has always been able to hit the guide/xbox button for immediate and always pausing great for movies/dialog when you can't do a normal pause but I've noticed lately it's gone away

    Anyone else with me with please please bring this feature back mgs was a great example of a game where it was a god send.

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    This might be a really stupid question but I don’t wanna take any risks

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    So if I get the Xbox ultimate game pass for one dollar for 3 months and the three months pass, I don't have to pay the original amount if I don't get it again after the 3 months pass right?

    Edit: "We'll charge you $1.00 plus applicable taxes for the first 3 months and $44.99 plus applicable taxes every three months after that. You'll be notified before any future price changes. Cancel anytime. Get a refund within 30 days or the first billing period, whichever is sooner" does this mean that after the three months they'll still charge me or is that only if I don't get it again?

    submitted by /u/Waffle8
    [link] [comments]

    The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    I recently discovered the new gamertag system. I could finally have any name that I wanted, awesome, it was about time. I changed my name, grabbed a month of gamepass for The Outer Worlds, fired it up and BAM

    NAME1234

    Right there. With the gamertag # numbers being equally visible along side it.

    Why? Why is it like this? Why aren't the numbers deemphasized like Blizzards b.net client/accounts?

    I don't want to be NAME1234 in the upcoming Halo Reach lobby or any other game, I want to be NAME. If players wanted to select my name and see my profile to see the NAME#1234 then that's fine, whatever. But when it comes to face value, I don't think it's unreasonable to only be known by the name preceding the numbers.

    I'm hoping that this is something that MS and the Xbox team can look at consider, otherwise I think I'm probably going to be contacting support to revert my gamertag change.

    submitted by /u/blumaus
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate way to use Pass?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Hi guys. I was xbox and xbox 360, but I went to the dark side in the generation. Anyway, now I'm a PC player.. but.. I will be buying my two sons an Xbox One S this Christmas.

    If I buy the ultimate Game Pass that allows PC and Xbox on one account, could I then use my xbox account on other sons xbox so I can technically us this one account to play on my PC, and two xboxes? thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/Memphis122006
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble with xbox app?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    I usually join groups via the xbox app, the last update however fucked it up, sometimes I randomly quit groups, now I can't even join without getting an error and then a total crash, tf's happening here?

    submitted by /u/Jesoo_
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with xcloud

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Every time when I try to connect my controller, the app is not detecting the controller.

    submitted by /u/Papam0606
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming to pc question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Hey, so to stream to pc from Xbox i need to be on the same network. If I connect wired my Xbox to my router and wired my pc to a range extender would that be considered the same network or no? When I tried to do wifi on my pc and wife on my Xbox it didn't work so I'm wondering if this would? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SkyfireRain
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Sound Distortion Help!!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I was at my dads and my Xbox sound is distorted I don't know if it is the tv or the controller or the headset. I tried the adapter I have and I tried the port on the controller. I'm not sure how else to explain it. If you have a fix please let me know

    submitted by /u/Jake-Wisniewski
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live deals

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Does anyone know where the best deal to get a year of Gold? I'm looking to buy the $60 Gold pass on the Xbox website but wanted to know if there was anything going on for black friday.

    submitted by /u/Cerealism15
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere to trade an atleast 4 year old xbox 360

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    shes an old gal ,kinda slow, but gets the job done. You know of anyplaces in the northeast USA.

    submitted by /u/sc4rg4m3r1
    [link] [comments]

    Refurb Xbox One Black Friday Sale

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    GameStop is having a doorbuster sale of refurbished Xbox Ones (original model) for $99. I have a 360. If I trade in my 360 and accessories, I could upgrade for about $50-$75. Is it worth it to upgrade to a refurbished Xbox One, or should I wait for the Xbox Two? Are there a ton of issues with refurb Xbox ones I should know before possibly buying?

    submitted by /u/K0pp3r
    [link] [comments]

    Im Excited to Finally Try Lost Odyssey

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:55 PM PST

    XBox Live Gold conversion to Ultimate

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Hi, I am looking to take up the £1 for 3 months of Ultimate offer. The question is what will happen to my XBL Gold account? If I have 3 years of Gold will I get 3 months of Ultimate?

    I'm a bit confused. Some places say there is a conversion rate whereas others say it is 1:1 on the first conversion and the rate applies afterwards.

    Can anyone clarify?

    submitted by /u/justsomeguyintheUK
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better? I say the original avatar looks better.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Xbox one x Black Friday deal

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    I see the Microsoft online sale starts tomorrow and ends on December 2nd I believe

    Looking to purchase a one x, does anybody know if the sales are limited quantity or are they going to be readily available throughout the sale time frame?

    submitted by /u/Brianbrod1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Friends (18/M)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Hey! So i switched from ps4 to xbox about a week ago and have been searching for xbox friends since then. Ive added like 15 people from reddit but we never actually play. I have GTA,Rocket leauge, Fifa20, pubg, apex and im downloading Elder scrolls Online. I also have gamepass so can download anything from there. I have AirPods so i have to talk via discord. GT: ImniKnight Discord:ImniKnight#3255

    submitted by /u/ImniKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Horizon 4

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Will the Ford Crown Vic police lights ever be able to flash?

    submitted by /u/collmandude2121
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox as a PC

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Hey guys! Could I use Xbox as a PC? Surfing 🏄‍♀️ internet, watching movies, etc. Not for work, just like entertainment station

    submitted by /u/Nikitous
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Microsoft ballance you get from redeeming Xbox gift cards have any expiry date?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment