• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Xbox - My original XBox collection :)

    Xbox - My original XBox collection :)


    My original XBox collection :)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:59 AM PST

    So excited to get started on this project.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    I repainted the frame of a controller that I rebuilt a couple weeks ago, was wondering what others thought about it.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    I can't redeem my nitro or spotify.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PST

    How do I get rid of this, I find it annoying and only noticed it after I updated my Xbox ����

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Xbox not turning on

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    I returned from a short weekend vacation to find my Xbox not turning on. Both the HDMI and power block cords are plugged in. There were no power surges in the home over the weekend. The power block shines a constant orange, and holds it for about 15 seconds after unplugging it from the wall. I cleaned the cords and outlets, with no luck. When I press the power button, it makes the turn on sound for about half a second and stops it, without and white light. The eject button does the same thing.

    submitted by /u/VegetableRadio
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay question

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    If I buy a game digitally on my 360 will I be able to play it for free on my Xbox one or will I have to re buy it?

    submitted by /u/AColorfulGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Keep disconnecting from the jnternet

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Whenever I hop on my xbox, I can play for about half an hour, then it disconnects from the internet.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Cuckday
    [link] [comments]

    Sync button on old Xbox One console broken. Controller not syncing with USB cord

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    So what happened was I had to fix my disc drive, and that mission's accomplished, but after reassembly my sync button isn't working. It makes the noise but the power light doesn't flash like it should.

    I have an old Xbox one console with a standard X1 controller. I tried plugging in a USB cord but I lose connection again after I unplug.

    I've taken the case off twice since. I was checking to see if I didn't plug everything back in right. Power ribbon's good, speaker wire's in, and the WiFi cable is plugged at both ends. Wtf is going on?

    Could I plug in one of those USB Xbox one adapters used for PC? Could that work? Am I doing something wrong with the USB cord sync? Does it have something to do with the WiFi board?

    submitted by /u/Wilmore99
    [link] [comments]

    How do you remove devices from the repair and service centre on Xbox.com?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    You can register devices here by entering in the serial numbers, which makes it easier to get support should you ever have an issue: -

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/devices

    However, I can no longer see a way to remove devices from the list. You used to be able to, as I remember manually removing a couple of Xbox 360s from the list, but I can't see a way to do it now.

    Anyone know how to do it, assuming you even can?

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite controller back paddles

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    What the F should I set them as? Games are usually made to not need these paddles, so I'm confused as to what they should be assigned to. I haven't got my Elite just yet, but it's coming, so I just found myself thinking about it. Can I set them as a combination? For example, LB+RB for when I want to activate my field upgrade in the new CoD? I'm not an E-sports player, but I happened on a controller for really cheap, so why not?

    submitted by /u/TAKGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Question

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    If you have 12 months of live gold, and put in a 3 month Ultimate subscription, what does that give you?

    submitted by /u/Garriekid
    [link] [comments]

    Claiming discord/Spotify from Xbox pass

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Hello. How's to I redeem the 3 months discord and 6 months Spotify that come with the ultimate pass?

    No emails or messages. Can't see anywhere on the Xbox or Xbox.com I could redeem it from.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/PepperUK
    [link] [comments]

    For those who are unable to cash in on Xbox's spicy deal of 3-months of Ultimate... Here's how.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Create a new account. This can be done within the Xbox UI. Make sure this new account is set to YOUR home Xbox.

    Purchase the 3-months for a 1$ and because of game-sharing, your main account will now have access to Game Pass Ultimate.

    And don't worry about jeopardizing any prior game-sharing set ups you have with peers, it won't affect that.

    Courtesy to Mike over at Xbox Customer Service for walking me through this workaround, despite knowing I had already cashed in on the same deal earlier this year.

    submitted by /u/DayVivWrites
    [link] [comments]

    Gamertag has been changed back to original

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    My gamertag has been changed back to my old gamertag for some reason and it wasn't offensive in anyway could anyone help as I haven't got the money to change it again.

    submitted by /u/DrPlus123
    [link] [comments]

    Ooooo, just noticed this gem. (limited codes available apparently)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Xbox live gold 12 month giveaway!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    I have an extra code for a year of xbox live that I do not need. I will randomly choose a winner, all you need to do is comment!

    Edit: I will pick someone tomorrow, so you all still have some time!

    Edit: Congratulations to u/LaneXYZ I wish I could give all of you a code, thank you for participating!

    submitted by /u/Hankapotomus
    [link] [comments]

    How to move games from 360 to One S without Live Gold?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:53 AM PST

    I looked on Xbox's website for how to move my downloaded 360 games to a One S, but it's saying to use the cloud. I don't have Live Gold.

    If I just log into my account on the One S, should it show me the games I've already bought? Or how can I do that?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Seth_Is_A_Man
    [link] [comments]

    7 days of gamepass came with my cereal. Free to a good home. Comment if you grab it

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    I need help

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Hey people of the xbox players I have been having problems with my my Xbox one s such problems are games not loading games that do load freezing and then coming back I don't now if it is the WiFi or if it's the Xbox if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated have a good day and thanks

    submitted by /u/niceeguyleo
    [link] [comments]

    My gamertag FAT CUGNO697 got banned a couple months ago, so I paid $10 to change it to Cugs697, now it’s back to FAT CUGNO697, and I don’t want it to be this anymore, and on my profile, I have 2 gamertags, what should I do about this?? I don’t want the $10 name change to go to waist either...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Your welcome

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Xbox One S installation stopped

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Well, any game or update I try to download digitally it immediately just prompts "installation stopped" I have reset the xbox,, cleared local saves, done everything I've seen online all with no luck. I have 400GB free. I don't know what to do at this point, but it makes the xbox entirely useless.

    Any ideas? I'm stumped.

    Thanks

    **EDIT** I have found the issue, it was not related to xbox itself, I adjusted firewall settings and various other network settings on my modem. It seems to have fixed the issue so far. If anyone is scratching their heads trying to figure it out, after the general resetting xbox steps and etc, take a look at your network settings and maybe make your firewall a little less strict.

    submitted by /u/tylerz33
    [link] [comments]

    About the ultimate $1 for 3 months offer

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Do i have to pay $1 for three months?

    If i turn off auto-renew, will i keep the 3 months or nah?

    submitted by /u/Garriekid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment