• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Halo and Xbox’s response to the cybertruck

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Halo: The Master Chief Collection - MCC Development Update - November 2019

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Today is the sixth anniversary of the Xbox One

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Xbox One originally launched on November 22, 2013 in 17 countries worldwide. It's retail price was $500 USD (roughly $552 in 2019 USD accounting for inflation).

    There was 21 launch titles including the first party titles of Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3 and the third party titles of Battlefield 4, Madden NFL 25, and Crimson Dragon.

    The now infamous second generation Kinect sensor was included in every console and featured full body motion tracking and voice input.

    I personally waited in a line at a Best Buy for it at a midnight launch event. I remember my mind being blown having to wait for the games to install and then having to wait for updates. Where was everyone else on that day six years ago? And when did you eventually get an Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/iH4x_Mr_Cool
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Quest 10,000 Gamerscore for 10,000 Reward Points in 10 Days is Back

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues renewing their live/game pass subscription?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I'm trying to purchase a subscription again but I keep getting the error, "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

    submitted by /u/SprintingGimli
    [link] [comments]

    State of Decay 2 coming to steam in early 2020 and will include crossplay with xbox and windows 10 versions

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Of u live in the UK, this is for you lot.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Here is $5.00 for you early Black Friday shoppers, just guess the least letter of the alphabet. Hint it's the last letter of the alphabet

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    [QUESTION] Can I wait to gift a game to someone?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    I was going to buy my older brother the Crash N Sane trilogy for Christmas, and it's on sale right now for 50% off. If I selected the "gift" option would I theoretically be able to email the code to myself and then surprise him on Christmas, or does it have to go to his microsoft email? And if so since I bought the game on sale would the code have an expiration date?

    Sorry if this is the wrong sub/a dumb question I just wanted to be sure before I spend my money :)

    submitted by /u/dykeroni
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Subscription not being recognized

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Just came home for a nice evening of gaming only to be asked to subscribe to xbox live upon trying to launch a game. I quickly checked my credit card statement and discovered that Microsoft had indeed billed me for this month, so it's not a problem on my end. Went to the status page, nothing there except for an issue with Destiny. Got into a chat with a tech support "gamer" and was informed that hundreds of people are reporting the same issue and that the problem was likely an "intermittent server issue". So problem on their end. I was told to wait an hour and try again, along with a link to the status page. Thought I'd throw this up for visibility in case others are having this problem too. Nice way to spend my Friday night! :\

    Edit: Like others who have commented on this post, my card had been billed, but xbox showed the payment as "pending" I went to the xbox support site and had them give me a call to clear it up. The number is 1-800-469-9269 if you can't find the links on the website to set up the call. (Thanks u/hellonala for that number)

    submitted by /u/Tecova
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox pass on Android really slow

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Anyone know a fix for this, the app is really really slow. Moto g7

    submitted by /u/chrislove01
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get the Elite V2 extended warranty from Microsoft/Best Buy if you didn't get the controller through them?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    I won the Taco Bell giveaway that included the V2, so I only have the standard 1 year warranty, insurers like Upsie and Square Trade need proof of purchase so I can't go through them.

    submitted by /u/Dr-Zoidstein
    [link] [comments]

    My screen is either doing one of these when I turn my Xbox one, someone please help.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    So can we make digital game lending a thing? [Option] gift game licensing to [gamertag] for [options] 24, 48hrs, 1 week, 1 month. After said orginal buyer parameters expire, game rights are shut down. Ya know, like borrowing a hard copy from a friend..can we not have this??

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:46 PM PST

    What's your oldest achievement?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I keep getting sign in or renew subscription messages when I try to launch anything online, what is going on?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Everything is fine subscription wise, paid it the 15th, this has been happening for 24 hours now, I've contacted support last night and they told me a fix was coming. Anyone else get this problem?

    Edit! I got in touch with another representative from Xbox and a glitch happened on my account that didn't recognize the sub as being up to date. Try contacting them and it should help!

    submitted by /u/TigerCharades3
    [link] [comments]

    Friend with an issue.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    Looking for router recommendations.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Hey guys and gals I'm in need of help picking out a router.

    It's just me and my wife in a single wide mobile home and we currently run about 7 Wifi connected devices with more planned in the future as we are looking at getting a smart security system among other things.

    We mainly watch Netflix/Disney+ and I play a lot on my Xbox One and I just started getting into game streaming but the results have been pretty terrible as I'm using a 4 year old CenturyLink modem/router combo only running at 2.4 Ghz lol.

    Also, if I bought a new router and hooked it up to my CenturyLink modem/router will it be bottlenecked? I'm new to all this and not sure how it all 100% works.

    I've been looking at the Netgear Nighthawk Ax3000, mainly because it will only be $100 at Walmart on black friday but I'd love to hear input from you guys.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kashiamjed
    [link] [comments]

    New Seagate 2tb question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    I finally just purchased an external harddrive that was much needed. Not sure if its been asked before but wuen i fomatted it, it says i have only 1.7 tbs and not the 2 advertised. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/MrGlass23
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday deal buy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    So I'm looking through the long list of games that are on sale and I'm trying to figure out what else to buy. I already bought dishonored and titan fall 2 deluxe edition. I have between 10-13 dollars left to spend. Any recommendations for what game on that list would be worth it?

    submitted by /u/JustMayDay
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked LT on a design lab controller

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a way to either get it fixed from microsoft or fix it themselves with maintaining the same custom color

    submitted by /u/bigbrownbeaver1221
    [link] [comments]

    Came with a controller I bought. Think it's sellable?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Buying a digital copy when previously owning a disc copy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    So I sold Borderlands 3 last week but left it installed, but I'm wanting to get it digitally. Just the basic version since I own the DLC..but when I try going to it's store page it just Endless loads. Would I need to uninstall the disc version first?

    submitted by /u/LukeShaggyJones
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment