• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Xbox 360 - (Not my photo) happy 14th birthday to the Xbox 360! What are your favorite memories of the console, and when did you first receive one?

    Xbox 360 - (Not my photo) happy 14th birthday to the Xbox 360! What are your favorite memories of the console, and when did you first receive one?


    (Not my photo) happy 14th birthday to the Xbox 360! What are your favorite memories of the console, and when did you first receive one?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Took a road trip/vacation a few weeks ago and was finally able to meet my best friend since 2014. We met in Destiny on Xbox 360.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    A smol collection

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    November Xbox 360 Update Issue

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I just updated my Jasper 360 to the new dashboard. Upon restarting itself it said it needed a game update and a software update after just installing said software update. I skipped them and am on the new dashboard now according to system info but now all 360 profile avatars at sign in have been wiped to the blank avatars. I also cannot sign in to Xbox live at all. It says I need to do the system update I have just installed. Anyone have any idea what might be going on here? Is Xbox live down and the update didn't install correctly or something?

    submitted by /u/Gscorpio14
    [link] [comments]

    Can u get console banned for making trial accounts

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PST

    So if I make a new profile and sign up for a month free of Xbox live gold and keep doing that can u get banned

    submitted by /u/adblock456
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help whit my control

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    The RB button of my control don't make click, I desarm it and clean the contact but the button don't make any click sound when press it

    submitted by /u/Forsaken049
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite local multiplayer games for youth

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Two used Xbox360 and nearly a dozen controllers were donated to my youth drop-in center and I'm wondering what options I have for local multiplayer games that are enjoyable for four players. I'm aware of Halo and Call of Duty as being online multiplayer, but I wasn't sure which if any are local as well. Are there equivalents in theme or playability to Mario Kart and Super Smash for the Xbox360?

    submitted by /u/cwtguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment