• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Xbox 360 - Found a 2007 Gameinformer magazine in my desk while cleaning it out. Microsoft was still using Zephyr motherboards, but they do hint the Falcon.

    Xbox 360 - Found a 2007 Gameinformer magazine in my desk while cleaning it out. Microsoft was still using Zephyr motherboards, but they do hint the Falcon.


    Found a 2007 Gameinformer magazine in my desk while cleaning it out. Microsoft was still using Zephyr motherboards, but they do hint the Falcon.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Found this gem under the stairs! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:33 PM PST

    We should have a black Friday thread.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Just for this rest of the month due to the sale on the store going on, Wait. That's a stupid idea, What do ya think? Bad? Probably. Good? Possibly.

    submitted by /u/theogrobcon26
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox360 E disc tray is stuck in position at one place, and won’t budge?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    RDOD post...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    So here's the deal: my Xbox360 Slim has recently fallen victim to his second RDOD. The first time the issue lied in the hard drive, but I don't think that's the problem this time. I've fiddled with it quite a bit.

    I believe it's the AC adapter, as I don't know any other issues it could have. The AC adapter occasionally lights up red, but it's pretty rare and even if it's the regular green/yellow I get the RDOD.

    My Xbox is in a pretty tight spot regarding ventilation, but it's been out of that cabinet for over a week and it still won't work. Which is why I came to this sub. I would be so very grateful if anyone could help me out. I really wanna get back into Far Cry 3.

    Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/Ser_Cyrus
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might have an addiction... All except last 2 got on release date for full price. + BO3 digital installed.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment