• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Xbox One - Phil spencer and Aaron Greenberg signed my xbox one X at fan fest.

    Xbox One - Phil spencer and Aaron Greenberg signed my xbox one X at fan fest.


    Phil spencer and Aaron Greenberg signed my xbox one X at fan fest.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Managed to get a photo with Major Nelson at X019. My friends phone recorded a GIF of him trying to look taller lol

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    My fricking horse just wouldn’t stop following me XD

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Got to meet Phil Spencer at XO19 man is a legend!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Xbox Game Pass great for players and devs, says Phil Spencer

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare datamine reveals 200 player battle royale coming soon (Map, Locations, Perks, Plunder, and more listed here)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Scientists and military vets are helping make Microsoft Flight Simulator accessible to everyone

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    When you're just enjoying the cinematic camera experience.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Ori and Gears Tatics will be on The Game Awards 2019

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    FIX your sticky A button

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Haven’t seen it posted here and thought some of you may be interested. It’s only £1.79 / $1.99 with 80% of the proceeds split between charity and Emily!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Shenmue 3 could be coming to Xbox sooner than we thought ?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Pro-tip: If you are struggling to get your Google Home Assistant to find your Xbox, make sure you've enabled "Device Assistants" in your settings.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    I have 2 Xbox's (One X, One S) and only the One S was showing up in the Google Home app. I spent about 4 hours playing with my NAT settings, port forwarding, everything. Even talked to Xbox support. Finally found a post online in a beta thread to enable this setting and voila, working perfectly. I was pulling my damn hair out.

    submitted by /u/skeeterou
    [link] [comments]

    Abzu is leaving gamepass at the end of the month. I urge everyone to try it!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    I've had Abzu downloaded since I first got gamepass over a year ago and never even loaded it up, I saw it was leaving soon and I had a day free so I thought "What the hell?". Three hours later and I couldn't think of a better saturday morning spent. What a delightful experience. It seems to the be the opposite of Subnautica, whereas that game makes the ocean seem terrifying, this game makes it an utterly magical place.

    submitted by /u/Gaffots_cuck_central
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else crashing in this menu on rage 2 has happend 3 times now I jus want to upgrade my vehicle

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Got 3 months of game pass to give away

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Apologies if this comes under rule 8

    Got a 3 month xbox one game pass code that I don't really need, just drop a comment and I'll pick someone in 12 hours (bonus points if you can make me laugh)

    Have a good one ✌

    submitted by /u/Ilyias_
    [link] [comments]

    Sheamus’ Brogue Kick

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Ooooo, just seen/noticed this......

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    Anyone know what’s up with it?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    What about this isn't allowed?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Trying to Play Kingdoms of Amular:Reckoning but it won't play. Do I need to be connected to the internet? It is a backwards compatible game, same thing happened with FO3

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Hardware:(original Xbox one) Disc drive problems... When I turn on my xbox this error pops up. If I do a hard reset it will end up reading the disc, so I know the drive works. No updates available. Seems like a driver issue? Happens with all games and dvds. Any insight?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Power A controller setup help

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:45 PM PST

    So I just bought a power wired controller and for whatever reason this thing refuses to connect to my XBO, I have tested to make sure the cable is not faulty and it has been plugged into my console and I have followed every single help link possible but still haven't been able to get it to connect or even power on, can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/refined_cancer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment