• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Xbox - Decided to take advantage of GameStop's pre-Black Friday sales yesterday and upgrade to the One S. The size difference is awesome. Now I just need someone to take that old ass DVR off my hands :)

    Xbox - Decided to take advantage of GameStop's pre-Black Friday sales yesterday and upgrade to the One S. The size difference is awesome. Now I just need someone to take that old ass DVR off my hands :)


    Decided to take advantage of GameStop's pre-Black Friday sales yesterday and upgrade to the One S. The size difference is awesome. Now I just need someone to take that old ass DVR off my hands :)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    My babies showed up today!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Here you go

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Purchasing games...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

    Digital download, or buy the disc??

    submitted by /u/Brianbrod1
    [link] [comments]

    I have 3 months of game pass ultimate. If i buy a month of xbox live gold, will it add to those 3 months?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Problem when turning xbox one x on

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    I get green blue and pink lines when i try to turn on my xbox, does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Duke_of_Judea
    [link] [comments]

    What are some games that are on the Xbox 360 but not on PC?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Hey guys I am primarily a PC gamer and I decided to borrow my friend's Xbox 360 for RDR. I was thinking I might as well check out the console exclusives of that era.

    So, what are some games that I should definitely check out?

    submitted by /u/keshav_thebest
    [link] [comments]

    Can connect to Internet but not Xbox live. Help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Xbox leasing program question.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Forgive me as I'm a lifelong playstation player, nothing against the Xbox it's just how things turned out.

    Anyways my question is in realtion to the Xbox leasing program. Does anybody know if the offer is limited to the US or elsewhere too?

    If someone had a link or confirmation of the eligible countries that would be perfect.

    Much appreciated guys.

    submitted by /u/ciano232
    [link] [comments]

    Free Gears themed Omen ship set for Sea of thieves..

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Thinking of getting an Xbox this year for XMAS

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    Which one should I get? I see there´s S and X and stuff

    submitted by /u/sard0niscorn
    [link] [comments]

    The Division 2

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PST

    I'm having serious difficulties loading in The Division 2, it keeps going to black screen, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still not loading. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/HonourBoundMonk
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) - "Console streaming not supported"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am trying to stream my xbox one to my android phone.

    When I start the xbox game streaming app on my phone and press "setup new xbox" it says "console streaming not supported. Sit tight! console streaming isn't in your ring or region just yet".

    Additional Info

    • I am an xbox insider omega.
    • I live in the USA.
    • In xbox one settings / devices and streaming / device connections - I have selected: allow connections from any device, allow play to streaming, and allow game streaming to other devices.
    • Since registering to xbox insider omega I have restarted my xbox one.

    Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Razor6199
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung 8k q900 for xbox one x and next xbox?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Will the samsung 8k q900 65 inch be a good tv for xbox one x and next gen xbox?

    submitted by /u/betkemd
    [link] [comments]

    i need help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    so i won a give away of 40$ USD but i'm canadian so i had to switch region to put it in then since there was nothing good to buy atm i switch back to canada now i wanted to buy something but since i did not have the money i was gonna use the US 40$ but now it asking me where i live like witch city witch states. the problem if it lock me out of canada i won't be able to buy anything since i use CAD and not USD
    edit ok yea i did not put much but when i try to buy a game it tells me to add a profile address

    sorry for my bad lazy english

    submitted by /u/idkjustarandomdude
    [link] [comments]

    Need Advice on Which Console to Purchase

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Hello all, I need advice on which console to purchase.

    I will be purchasing this console exclusively to play Madden 20 and NBA 2K20.

    I would prefer optimal frame rate but I'm not going to be analyzing the graphics and become overwhelmingly upset if they are not splendid. I do not particularly care about game boot times but I don't want a choppy gameplay experience.

    I own a 1080p TV. It does not support 4K.

    Bottom line is as long as the two games run smoothly and don't look like absolute garbage I'll be happy.

    I also will not be using them for their media functionalities... I. E. Blu-Ray.

    Xbox One S OR Xbox One X

    Thank you for helping me!

    submitted by /u/Clownier
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    What do you guys think is better, Xbox elite 2 or Wolverine ultimate?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Ryse: Son of Rome install button is greyed out

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    I just got Game Pass.

    submitted by /u/jparke18
    [link] [comments]

    I'm planning on upgrading to a 4KTV for gaming purposes; is the investment worth it right now if I'm using a 1st gen Xbox One?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:24 AM PST

    I've been using my current 720p TV for 7 years, and I want to upgrade to a 4K one before the next gen consoles come out in 2020. If I was to purchase one during this holiday season, would I get any noticeable graphical enhancements from it if I'm using it with a 1st gen Xbox One? I don't have an Xbox One X, and I don't plan on getting one now with Xbox Scarlett's release just months away at this point.

    My question is, will I get anything out of a 4KTV if I buy it now and use it with a standard Xbox One? Or would I be better off waiting until the spring or summer, when Scarlett's release is closer?

    submitted by /u/ConfoundedOaf
    [link] [comments]

    Every controller I own seems to have stick-drift.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Recently purchased an Elite Series 2 and loving it in every way, but I still seem to run into the same issues with this controller as I had on the original Elite controller as well as the default controllers.

    Having played Modern Warfare, a game with no settings for deadzones, my aim would drift slightly to the left. It's not enough to disrupt my gameplay, but it's just discomforting to know that it's happening.

    I'd like to know if a little stick-drift is natural? Because every controller I've had has had it in some form.

    submitted by /u/nRenegade
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    I'm trying to find where on the Xbox.com website that I can order a European power block for my Xbox one. Would someone point me in the right direction please!

    submitted by /u/Deathpuss
    [link] [comments]

    Finally bought my first Xbox!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    I couldn't resist the Black Friday sale for the new All digital Xbox one. On sale for $149 at Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon etc I used to play my roommate's in college and I'm super excited to finally have my own. GTA V was my shit

    submitted by /u/darcij97
    [link] [comments]

    Redeeming Xbox Microsoft gift card on PC?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Buying someone a Microsoft gift card for his birthday, but I want to know if you can enter a Xbox gift card onto PC since I think he will be trying to buy "v-bucks" for Fortnite (p.s he plays it on PC). Is it possible for him to redeem the gift card on PC then purchasing the v-bucks on the PC version of Fortnite instead of console? Do I have to link the epic games account to an xbox account for this to work?

    submitted by /u/L0WK3Y0NF1R3
    [link] [comments]

    Best HDMI Splitter

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Hey guys, just like the title says I'm wondering what the best HDMI splitter with minimal lag for my Xbox one X to monitor and my TV.

    No limit on price, just want the absolute best cheers!

    submitted by /u/Toothlesssv1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment