• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Xbox 360 - My most recent pickups

    Xbox 360 - My most recent pickups


    My most recent pickups

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    My friend decided that she didn’t really use her 360 much anymore– so, I ended up getting the coolest birthday present ever. Thanks Ashley!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    GameStop is selling pre-owned Xbox 360 for $30 USD, One of the best deals of Black Friday.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Anybody know how to fix this?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Did my Xbox get damaged during moving?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PST

    In June I moved from the Seattle area to the Vancouver WA area. I took the Xbox with me in the back of my car. I finally got around to getting it set up, and I'm getting the dreaded open tray error. I fear I might have damaged the Xbox in the move, but there was plenty of stuff in the car to prevent it from bumping around too much.

    Last night I was able to get it to recognize a game disc after doing some elaborate turning on and off, but this hasn't been consistent.

    Is it worth it to try and clean the disc reader? I know that discs are actually being spun in there. I'd rather not have to buy another Xbox, considering I have games on this one.

    submitted by /u/voidemissary
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for game recommendations

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Hey everyone. As probably one of most x360 knowledgeable group of people, I want to ask you suggestions for a brand new game.

    I'm looking for something with a good story and most importantly something fun, addictive and with good amounts of action. Without have playing it, I would say that the closest game to that what I'm looking for is god of war, but I don't own a PS, don't want to own a PS, and I assume xbox has equally good games.

    In terms of fun and action, the best game I played was halo. Fable being a close second. I believe the pace of Halo was really really nice, and the openness of fable (without being too open) really struck with me.

    I have GTAIV and V, but the for some reason they didn't really clicked with me. Maybe I would enjoy something more focused instead of something with an open map? I would try red dead redemption but I have a feeling it would be a similar experience. I also tried AC (the one where you are a pirate), but although some missions were fun, I don't really like stalking people. Gears of War is a cool game but I already played the first and second game and while I enjoyed it, the mechanic of firing/get cover gets old after a while.

    I know I'm being really picky and you might not have have an answer for me. Any way, thanks for reading this (and leave a suggestion if you have one, I really appreciate it!).

    submitted by /u/lackingIdeas
    [link] [comments]

    RROD 0020 HELP!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PST

    My Xbox 360 xenon shows the 0020 error whenever I boot it up. I have heard that the 0020 error could mean plenty of things so I came here for help. In case if this information helps, whenever I turn the console on and let it just sit there for about 25 - 30 minutes and then a reboot the console it works just fine like nothing ever happened, but when I restart the console again I'm then back to square 1.

    submitted by /u/D1NKY6
    [link] [comments]

    Best Xbox 360 send-in repair service?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    I'm looking to send in a couple of Xbox 360 Halo: 3 editions to someone that can diagnose them and repair or upgrade them. What is a good company for that kind of thing? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/460ci-of-Freedom
    [link] [comments]

    NBC, Pluto, and Hulu not working.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:57 PM PST

    NBC I got to work once, Pluto never, and now Hulu won't load video. Twitch also struggles

    submitted by /u/shadowcreeper77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment