• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Xbox - Won it on Tuesday, arrived today. Thank you Xbox and Taco Bell, very cool.

    Xbox - Won it on Tuesday, arrived today. Thank you Xbox and Taco Bell, very cool.


    Won it on Tuesday, arrived today. Thank you Xbox and Taco Bell, very cool.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Xbox One X just arrived!!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    series 1 I’ve had since launch. Added the addons just about 6 months ago.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Favorite Shoots out in games (massive spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    What's some of your favourite gun fights on Xbox games, I will kick this off with

    In BF4 when your in the hotel and the Chinese troops rope down and the couchs and lights and everything is getting all shot up, I would love to play that in slow motion

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Thanks for the gold

    submitted by /u/HalfwaySet3
    [link] [comments]

    The first xbox game you play

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    What was the very first xbox game that you play. Mine was Dead or Alive 3.

    submitted by /u/Nodaysoff007
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox account

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    My Xbox account was banned because my brother went on my Xbox send his account a message and got me banned this is not a joke how is it fair I got banned :(

    submitted by /u/WillWill1893
    [link] [comments]

    Support email

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Does Xbox have a support email or is it just the ambassador chat and phone line?

    Having bother with my account being able to do next to nothing besides play online as it's still classing my account as being a child and me being 20. I've done pretty much everything I could find online to sort this out and nothings helping. Obviously the ambassador chat is useless to me as they can't actually physically do anything besides tell me things I already know.

    Any help appreciated in relation to the email.

    submitted by /u/MYON2000
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14 day trial, go nuts

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Xbox won't let me play games that I own

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    I live on a caribbean island, so getting physical copies of games is either really hard, really expensive of both, so i buy them digitally, my and my friends also like having leftover money to spend after a big release so we game share a lot of games with each other and split the price. This is all fine and dandy but sometimes when i try to open a game it boots me off, and says that i don't own the game, even when i was the one who initially bought it. Most times it lets me on after the first couple tries but i have tried everything and it still won't let me on. Any special voodoo trick you guys can teach me to help with this?

    submitted by /u/PeakFortism
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless problem

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    My WiFi is normal but my xbox isn't saying it's online and is refusing to connect I've tried everything can someone help please

    submitted by /u/FiresideZ12
    [link] [comments]

    Code is for 3 months of Xbox Live, enjoy

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    How long will 1$ Xbox game pass promotion last?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    I currently am already using a game pass subscription, and want to activate the 1$ for 3 months (on a separate account so it works) as late as possible so I get as much game pass as I can. Do we know how long this promotion will be lasting?

    submitted by /u/Fettucine_Memezini
    [link] [comments]

    This code is Sea of thieves, will post a couple more codes, Minecraft and 1 month of gold, in a bit. Good luck!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Selling Xbox Account $40

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    This account was never suspended and includes the following games: Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War 4, Gears 5 Ultimate Edition, Halo: The Master Chief Collection with Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars Definitive Edition, The Division 2, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Operator Edition. Gamertag: SamsonNoDelilah

    submitted by /u/ProZenthus
    [link] [comments]

    Cat chewed through headset wire, but still under warranty..

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    So my cat chewed the original xbox headset I had. I had to buy a new one a few weeks ago, but stupid me left out the new one the other night by accident and my darn cat chewed through this one as well.

    The headset is still under warranty, but I don't have the box or anything. I do have the receipt. Am I SOL, or will the Microsoft entertain a replacement headset? Anyone have a similar story?

    submitted by /u/1LE_McQueen
    [link] [comments]

    Thumbstick Tension

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Does higher Thumbstick tension let u higher sensitivity with more ease and control?

    submitted by /u/EthanolGas393
    [link] [comments]

    The code is for Minecraft, xbox gold for one month in a bit

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Lets see who is fastest☺️

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PST

    USB Microphones

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Do they work at all on the Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/Whetz47
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 won’t play discs

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:33 AM PST

    So I was going to play black ops 2 but when I put the disk in in the icon just said opening any way to fix this

    submitted by /u/mundanechimp5
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Get Past "Begin setup" in Dolby Access App

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    In the Xbox One's "Volume & Audi output," I have "Headset Audi" set to "Dolby Atmos for Headphones" and "Using HDMI or optical audio headset" selected; however, when I click "Continue" in the the "Configure Xbox One for Dolby Atmos for Headphones" screen in the Dolby Access app, it takes me back to the "Begin setup" screen. Additionally, at the "Dolby Access" screen there is a red triangle with and exclamation point next to "Dolby Access."

    I tried unplugging everything and reinstalling the Dolby Access app, but that has worked. FYI: I'm using Astro A40s.

    Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OmegaRenrew
    [link] [comments]

    The moment like 4 of you have been waiting for, 1 month of gold!! Enjoy, and good luck :D!!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment