• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 3, 2022

    Xbox - Honest opinions of the Xbox headset?

    Xbox - Honest opinions of the Xbox headset?


    Honest opinions of the Xbox headset?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:46 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried everything I can think of!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:17 AM PST

    Can somebody help me? My screen is split in 2? How can it be fix?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:43 AM PST

    GamePass truly is something to behold

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 12:51 AM PST

    Got a Series S a week ago and oh my I have not touched my PlayStation 5 since. The value of GamePass is insane and PlayStation feels limited compared to it. Not to mention being better able to play older games that are upgraded. I already feel like upgrading to a series X in the future and make Xbox my main while keeping my PS5 for exclusives only. PlayStations Project Spartacus better be good if they wanna compete with GamePass. Been smashing State of Decay 2. Fantastic game. Can't wait to see what they do with the third one.

    submitted by /u/Jazzlike_Raisin_3020
    [link] [comments]

    Dying Light 2 New Zeland?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:14 AM PST

    Hi guys! Anybody knows if the trick works to play the game today? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nach1n
    [link] [comments]

    age verification leads me to a korean website??

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 11:12 PM PST

    I’m planning to buy this anime and I’m wondering if any of these version have English subtitles?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:03 AM PST

    Input lag on Xbox series s

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:10 AM PST

    I always thought I just imagined but I was playing taiko no tatsujin and I experienced massiv input lag. Like quarter to half a second. Does anyone know what I can do about it? I have my series s since christmas and the latest updates installed on controller an the console.

    submitted by /u/CrazyFrogRacer
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I’m so curious as to why my stick looks like this. The wear is on the opposite side of where I’m generally touching the stick. Any ideas? (More info in second image)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:44 PM PST

    Losing owned games

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 03:12 AM PST

    So, I was playing halo wars 2, which I have bought in the complete edition. Somehow I no longer have access to any of the dlcs and only have the base game. I also apparently do not own the game at all and am only able to play this because of game pass.

    Anyone else had this issue any ideas how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/bingbongbangboshbish
    [link] [comments]

    If you are wondering why Xbox doesn't do VR, look at Facebook

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:09 PM PST

    Oculus Quest 2. 837 million revenue last quarter. 3.300 million loss last quarter. They are losing four dollars for every dollar they earn. And that's by far the biggest player in VR.

    submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x connection issues

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:59 AM PST

    Just got my series x today and for literally the last 4 hours I have been attempting to set it up. I entered it onto the internet and tried to update, it says my connection is good but there is a problem with the Xbox servers. I've even tried it on ethernet, I have checked the Xbox servers and they are fine, and my other Xbox is working perfectly fine on the internet. Been trying to contact Xbox support and they just disconnected me after being on hold for over half an hour. Does anyone know why I'm having this problem?

    submitted by /u/ofrost99
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone is from new zealand on lauch day arent they?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:33 AM PST

    Region games

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:08 AM PST

    So i buy a game from us but im in the uk will i need to switch every time or not and does it effect game sharing if i buy it and my brother cant access unless in that region?

    submitted by /u/II-Odyss-II
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do here?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:51 AM PST

    My Nightmare Repair Experience...so far

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:40 AM PST

    [throwaway account] My Series X was having crashing issues so I sent it in for warranty repair in early January.

    I received the replacement console but it had a ton of GPU artifacts. At this point I was pretty bummed out to receive a broken Xbox, but mistakes happen....right?

    I sent back this replacement console and after the repair center received the replacement console, I got an email a week later saying the repair order had been cancelled.

    I called Xbox Support and the rep told me it looks like there was a glitch on my account showing the incorrect serial # for the replacement that I sent back. The order was cancelled due to this, and he said I'd receive an email with the new repair number. He also provided me with a new case #.

    I never received the email confirming the new repair. I called Xbox Support and they have no idea what is going on and had to escalate the issue. My account is showing no active repair orders and it looks like the replacement console has been shipped out to someone else.

    From what it sounds like, my Microsoft Account updated to an incorrect serial # of the replacement I received. It now looks like the replacement I sent back doesn't belong to my account since the serial # doesn't match.

    I'm very disappointed at this point with the entire process. Not only did I receive a broken console, but at this point it looks like I may not even get one back at all due to a serial # issue.

    If anyone out there can help at all I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Aggravating-Stage570
    [link] [comments]

    Installation failed series s while moving from external to internal memory

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:04 AM PST

    Hey . So I have this issue , when I'm trying to move watch dogs legion from my external HDD to SSD, the installation stops everytime at 12.58gb (18.8%) . I'm not sure why , and what can I do , and if this is even fixable. Right now I'm working on board the ship in the middle of Atlantic ocean and reinstalling the game would not be possible for me. I was playing it before and everything was running good , but then I moved it from sad to HDD and now I can't manage to get it back . Every other game from the HDD runs smooth and i can even move them back and forth. I think I have this issue with legion and maybe one more game , but I'm not sure about the other. Anyone had this issue ? Btw i have series s

    submitted by /u/MakeoutX1
    [link] [comments]

    HDCP issue on xbox one s

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 12:24 AM PST

    So I was trying to watch a blu ray on my xbox but it kept saying my monitors input doesn't support HDCP. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Ready_Cranberry_5546
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One - Installation Stopped

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 02:34 AM PST

    I know this is a common issue but it's so fuckin annoying. I've tried pretty much everything on this list https://windowsreport.com/installation-stopped-xbox-one-error/?amp and still anything i try and install my xbox says "installation stopped" after downloading about 1.4gb of a game. Does anyone else have a fix to this? Will factory resetting help?

    submitted by /u/Frosty_Trader
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app for Android games library filter issue

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:11 AM PST

    When I check my game library in the Xbox app for android, my Xbox 360 games appear. But when I filter only to show Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games, the Xbox app does not show any games. is anyone else suffering from the same issue?

    https://imgur.com/uXdCUBP.png

    submitted by /u/shigerumiyamotoreal
    [link] [comments]

    Rare Replay audio problem, google isn't helping

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:05 AM PST

    I'm playing Conker's Bad Fur Day and every time the characters talk there's a high pitched buzzing noise in the background. I'm not sure what to do about it, I've tried adjusting the sound settings in-game and I tried that thing about chat mixing that comes up, but that didn't help.

    I'm playing it through Game Pass on a Series S if that helps narrow anything down. It occurs when booting the game up with or without Quick Resume.

    submitted by /u/Atsubro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment