• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 3, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Missing anything?

    Xbox 360 - Missing anything?


    Missing anything?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:43 PM PST

    Just snagged this for the collection. Should I equip it or keep unopened?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 07:10 PM PST

    Anyone else miss Minecraft on the 360?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 08:47 PM PST

    My little bro was given this by a family friend. What would be a fair price for this? I dont want to ask him for it. So im prepared to buy it from him lol. Hes 13 and already owns a 360(that i had gifted him a while ago.) and XbOne s

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:31 PM PST

    Can I get some advice on what to do with my Xbox live account problem?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 05:59 AM PST

    So I decided to turn on my Xbox 360 to play a little bit of the Arkham games and my Xbox live account was signed out and they're wanting me to sign back in and I have no idea of what the password was and I haven't used that actual email address in years so I don't know the password for it either. I really don't know what to do and I really don't want to lose the games on my hard drive. I still have transformers devastation on it, I really don't wanna lose that….

    submitted by /u/TheMechaEngineer101
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to fix this every time i try to sign in with my xbox live account this pops up i’ve done everything i can think of

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 06:25 PM PST

    Does anyone have Joyride Turbo? Join an xbox live lobby!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:00 AM PST

    Temporary solution to error code: 80151103

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 01:28 AM PST

    Greetings, like many of you I've spent the better part of my day trying to find a workaround to error code 80151103 when signing-in/downloading your profile to an Xbox 360.

    I have two-step verification enabled and require an app password generated by live.com to successfully sign-in to my Microsoft account on the Xbox 360. The error code seems to be originating from multiple login detections on your profile. What fixed it for me was signing out of live.com as well as my Xbox Series, Windows Xbox App, and anything else you can think of your account/profile being signed into. This requires you to memorize or write down the generated app password, then signing-out of live.com before attempting to redownload your profile. Some people have been able to redownload their profile after few attempts, myself included.

    This has been the only solution that's worked for me after trying just about everything, including two separate Xbox 360's and multiple profiles. However, we'll have to wait for the Xbox team to follow up on the cause of the problem. In the meantime if you've found other ways to get around this, feel free to discuss.

    Note:

    This is a problem even for those that already have their profile downloaded, as the Xbox periodically requires credential reconfirmation, especially inconvenient for us who switch back and forth between their Xbox 360 and Xbox One (series).

    Obligatory reposts of cookie cutter troubleshooting steps found on Google.com:

    Xbox official page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-80151103

    Microsoft forums from 2018: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-80151103/5881e2e8-ae51-479b-b34a-5a6c5a171f7d

    submitted by /u/allegrettoFFXIV
    [link] [comments]

    80151103 error code here too.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 07:17 PM PST

    could someone fix this error? I see that we are several with the same problem, I am from Argentina. The strange thing is that on the microsoft / xbox website I can enter with my password without problems. The same thing happens to my brother's account that is on the same xbox 360.

    submitted by /u/xmatiasx
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice required!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 09:09 PM PST

    I have a old xbox 360 gathering dust here, he still works flawlessly and i'm planning to put him back in the action.

    The question is: if i buy a game like Assassins's Creed IV on the xbox store i'll be able to download and play it on the 360 or only on the new consoles?

    submitted by /u/vapeboynineseven
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is the hard difficulty in Hydrophobia?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 08:01 PM PST

    Playing on series x, wanted to know what difficulty to start on.

    submitted by /u/Flynn_Rhodes
    [link] [comments]

    Help please? Cannot sign into live anymore

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 07:30 PM PST

    So I own 3 360s and have my profile on all three. Sometimes I switch between them frequently to manage various files that are saved on each 360's HDD. (I collect Halo 3 customs and host lans). Now whenever I try to sign in, I get an error code barring me from live. At first it was asking for my password then giving me a code 80151103. Now it's not asking for a password, just giving me a code 8015190A. This is on all three xboxs. I'm guessing I screwed myself by switching between consoles so much? Was hoping to play with a friend tonight but I guess that's probably not gonna happen.

    Internet connection isn't the problem, and I can sign in on my xbox one just fine

    Anyone know how to get around this?

    submitted by /u/Chill--Cosby
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 05:50 PM PST

    Where would I sell a chunk of 360 games I never play (or have multiple copies of). These are actually good games from DA2 to overlord to assassins creed.

    submitted by /u/durnahjoor
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong Theme

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:46 PM PST

    I bought and downloaded the Arisu Anime Premium Theme on the store, but after it was finished downloading in my themes folder it is a different theme called Akane Anime Premium Theme. Did they rip me off or was there some kind of error? Please let me know

    submitted by /u/3utcho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment