• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 27, 2022

    Xbox One - 👀What do you think are the best Ubisoft games?

    Xbox One - ��What do you think are the best Ubisoft games?


    ��What do you think are the best Ubisoft games?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:39 AM PST

    Can someone explain to me how a mobile phone is beating my gaming console

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 02:05 AM PST

    Waiting for my kids and wife just got a whole lot more fun with CarPlay, jailbreak and Xbox!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:27 AM PST

    Xbox - February 2021 Games with Gold

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:00 AM PST

    Destroy all humans classic is free on xbox japan!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:39 AM PST

    Hogwarts Legacy and Gotham Knights will still release this year, according to a tweet by WarnerMedia CEO

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:54 AM PST

    Two point campus launches may 17th and will be on game pass day 1

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:20 AM PST

    Is this a scam?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:20 AM PST

    I got an email from comp@xboxvault.com saying I won a red noticed trading card with 12 month game pass ultimate. Is this the official email address? Also, they said it'd be shipped early 2022 with no more info. I had to fill out a form and give them my address but no other info.

    submitted by /u/BROOKESTARRINE
    [link] [comments]

    GameStop Veteran & Active Military 10% Discount Program (this is apparently old news, but I was unaware of it; figured there might be others)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:58 AM PST

    Report: Certain Affinity is working on an Xbox-exclusive 'Monster Hunter'-like codenamed 'Suerte'

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 12:49 PM PST

    Looking for a new controller

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:47 AM PST

    Price doesn't matter here but I'm looking for a controller that has paddles and will last a while.

    Here are some I found not sure what's the best: -Xbox Elite Series 2 -SCUF Instinct -SCUF Prestige Controller -Razer Wolverine Ultimate

    submitted by /u/SniperElite48051
    [link] [comments]

    Frontlines fuel of war, can’t get online

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:33 PM PST

    Hello all I got FFOW recently since it was only 3 bucks but it says I'm disconnected from Xbox live when I start? Do I play the campaign first or is it shut down servers wise?

    submitted by /u/No_Air4529
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass: is the original Raibow Six available on Gamepass or at least for purchase? OR...are any newer Rainbow Six games similar to the original (single player) where you plan out the rescue mission and command your squadrons movements?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:54 PM PST

    Wired controller drift?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:52 PM PST

    As of a day or two ago, the wired controller I use for my Xbox One suddenly experienced intense drift. It moves to the right on its own, and the D pad and analog sticks cannot move it back. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ihateradiohead
    [link] [comments]

    are the pricings weird to attract people to buy the better editions of games??

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:47 PM PST

    if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

    I just go an Xbox one and the prices are weird af ghost recon breakpoint costs 80 bucks (rough cuz of different currencies). the ultimate edition costs 125 bucks. meanwhile the gold edition is supposed to cost 105 bucks but I can get it for 30.

    is this just to make me buy more games or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/batterme
    [link] [comments]

    Companion app/console party

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:19 PM PST

    I'm streaming to Xbox companion app via my Xbox one. Still playing the game on the console as my pc is in a different room. Is there a way to use and stream the party from my console to the companion too? I don't want to move my console or pc or get a 15m cable haha. Cheers in advance.

    submitted by /u/BoN1845
    [link] [comments]

    Old Xbox games

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:09 PM PST

    Hi so i recently taught about getting all Forza Horizon parts + dlcs, but as u may know u can't get physical copies of any add-ons. Any1 know website where I can but Forza 1,2 and dlc codes for them?

    submitted by /u/TotallyKimo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment