• Breaking News

    Friday, January 28, 2022

    Xbox - Nice update

    Xbox - Nice update


    Nice update

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:36 AM PST

    A quick tutorial on how to take apart your Xbox One - Series X|S Controller for simple fixes and cleaning.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:05 AM PST

    Series S worth it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:08 AM PST

    So I am really considering picking up the series S for game pass and casual gaming. I plan on getting a ps5 when Spider-Man 2 comes out but want to get the series S to hold me over until then. At 300$ and a lot of consoles at my local Walmart is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Candid-Scientist-937
    [link] [comments]

    Was about to play some B02….

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:04 AM PST

    Is there any way i can clean these? I tried rubbing it with alcohol but they just wont go away. Did i made those by squeezing it too much?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 01:03 AM PST

    Here you go a little 14 days that i got from my controller

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:10 AM PST

    Xbox New Dashboard/Guide Concepts

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:46 PM PST

    Will it work?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:31 AM PST

    If I buy the 360 versions (only versions available) of...

    •Left 4 Dead 2 •Fight Night Round 3 •Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

    ...all on the marketplace.xbox.com desktop site. Will I be able to play them all on my Series X?

    submitted by /u/Okitsmyfault
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me decipher what is writen here?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 05:43 AM PST

    I bought a xbox gift card as a present for myself but when i tried to scratch it, this is what I saw

    https://imgur.com/a/GnUGsiP

    You cannot use the letters and numbers A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5.

    I tried talking with microsoft's support but they couldn't do anything and the saler said to talk with microsoft.

    The code is divided in 5 groups of 5 letters and numbers, you can't see but the first group is "missing" one letter/number.

    submitted by /u/iTz_Slink8037yt
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems with LB/RB buttons breaking. or is it just me having bad luck

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:15 AM PST

    i've had 4 new controllers in the last 5-6 months and the lb/rb always break is so annoying. has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/No_Doughnut159
    [link] [comments]

    Does Remote Play work with Cellular Data?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 04:37 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I've discovered this remote play feature on my Xbox Series X and I am trying to figure out how it works.

    Currently I can get the remote play to stream on my phone when my phone is connected to my home internet (same internet my Xbox is connected to.)

    I however can't seem to figure out how to get it to work when my phone is disconnected from my home internet and instead is connected to cellular data–LTE. When I try, the Xbox is found, turns on and on my iPhone I see the Xbox loading screen and then the screen turns black. After about 10 seconds I get this error "Check your network connection."

    All my phone settings allow for the Xbox app to run on cellular data. I've opened up a bunch of ports on my router hoping this would fix the problem but it doesn't seem to have made a difference (about ports)

    My Xbox is connected via Ethernet and gets 300-400mbps download speed and around 10mbps upload speed. My phones LTE (Telus) gets 80-100mbps download speed. (Internet speeds.)

    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or if anyone has a solution to this problem?

    Thank you!

    TLDR: remote play works when iPhone is connected to my home internet but does not work when it is connected to cellular data. Any fix? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xtranous
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass Games playable with local and online friends at the same time

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 06:37 AM PST

    Title says it all. I'm looking for games that I could play with people, both couch and online at the same time.

    Is there any good ones other than sports titles?

    I'd be willing to look at non-gamepass games too if there's any really good ones. I already know about Diablo 3.

    submitted by /u/Goofyboy2020
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Crossfire X? It comes out in 13 days.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:52 AM PST

    I have been looking for an option to pre-order or even a store listing but I can't seem to find anything on this game even though it comes out in under 2 weeks. Is this weird? Should we be concerned?

    submitted by /u/Gamekod3
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a Design Lab Controller for PC, Will any Bluetooth adapter work with it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:45 AM PST

    Bought a controller but the official wireless adapter doesn't seem to exist anymore, at least in the UK and my motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth chip. Can I use any Bluetooth adapter from Curry's or Amazon or will they need a specific spec or to be official?

    The design lab website is really unclear about what comes in the box, I assume no adapter as they seem to charger £20 for them, nor a plug and play pack. And not even a cable which seems absurd.

    I assume my phone charger will be fine for charging if I can even find a rechargeable pack somewhere.

    submitted by /u/LuxTrueBae
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S Game Clip Recording.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 05:58 AM PST

    Hi just a quick one.

    When recording gameplay footage for upload, achievement notifications are not on the recording, is there a way to enable this?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Eastern-Start-813
    [link] [comments]

    I got a 2 month Xbox game pass subscription here for new game pass users only anyone want it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:33 AM PST

    I can't use it bc I've used game pass before

    submitted by /u/David_Robinsons
    [link] [comments]

    Does the xbox gold to gpu conversion still work?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:55 AM PST

    I think Im gonna buy a series S today. Does buying the console+3 years of gold still work? How does the conversion work?

    submitted by /u/EarnSomeRespect
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I receiving achievements without playing?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:25 AM PST

    So this goes back to a couple of weeks ago, just a normal day when I decide to play some marvels avengers because it has been so long that I haven't played it. When I enter, boom 4 achievements unlocked which I never completed one being a elite heroic hive which I don't have unlocked because im a low level in the game. Thought that I might be hacked so just changed my password, but then a couple of weeks later again one achievement unlocked without me playing. I started wondering what this might be, am I hacked is this a glitch so I eventually left off without me playing the game. Yesterday when I logged in, it showed me on the achievements screen that I had gained a but if percentage in unlocking two new achievements, so when I checked my character level xp they were all the same because one of the achievements was rescue aim prisoners and nothing had changed, but today when I logged in I also gained another percentage (rescue aim prisoners -yesterday 83%-today 90%) and this happened completely without me playing, my xp didn't change so there was no possible way that someone played, so what could this possibly be, im looking for answers because I don't know what to think of this, am I hacked? Is it a glitch?

    submitted by /u/xbox990
    [link] [comments]

    I can not delet any games from my console. I own an Xbox 1s and lately I haven't been able to delet games from my console no matter how I do it . Pls help

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:25 AM PST

    Is that true that playing single player games offline helps the fps?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:23 AM PST

    I recently brought just cause 3 for the first time ever and the performance is so unplayable that Jesse like 15 minutes of playing i have to stop, and i heard about this "trick" that by playing offline the fps is better.

    submitted by /u/Moomin_fella
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment