• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X: How It's Made 2 [OC]

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    My wife and daughter got me a Whitesse Koenigsegg Agera inspired Control for Father's Day!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Anybody else miss Xbox’s Indie Games? Those avatar games were actually enjoyable, especially for $1.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    My Father’s Day gift from my daughter.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time getting a full reveal tomorrow as part of Summer Games Fest. Here's Crash and Geoff Keighley practising social distancing.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Some old Microsoft video game controllers

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Happy father's day

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Not played GTA in a while, wonder if people still fall for the oldest trick in the book?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    What I would give for this to be added to BC.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Tom's Guide: Xbox Series X promises 'new classes' of games to fight PS5.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    FYI - if you pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077, your order is getting cancelled and refunded.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Just received the email. I never contacted support so I am going to assume this will be for everyone. I know when FF7R was delayed Sony gave the option, and same with TLOU 2 (actually they said all would be refunded but it didn't happen). I'm curious if this means we are in fact getting a Series X/PS5 version at release since it will have smart delivery between the series x and one consoles.

    submitted by /u/HopperPI
    [link] [comments]

    Single player game recommendations?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    So i've just played through RDR2 and started Far Cry 5 but i'm not sure i'll finish it. Story seems meh and the mission are too cluttered and disorganized for me. I've pondered on the Witcher 3 bc of the reviews but i'm not too big into RPGs and I'm more of a realistic than escapist. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/DreamvilleTDE
    [link] [comments]

    [Shower Thought] Xbox should extend controller design lab to custom console shells and take all of my money

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    'midnight forces' X 'phantom white' buttons-swap

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Happy Father’s Day! I want to buy some dad’s a game!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    If there's any dad's here that may not be in a good financial spot right now, I'd like to wish you a Happy Father's Day and buy whatever game you've been dying to get but can't. I know the ups and downs of being a father and times come and go where you sometimes can't buy what you want because of family obligations. Right now I'm doing okay, starting a great new job tomorrow that'll support me, my wife, and son well. So I want to help out a dad today. Comment what game you've really been wanting and I'll pick a few dad's and buy y'all a game. I'm about to go to bed now but I'll message the dads tomorrow and gift the game by a code or whatever you prefer.

    You MUST be a dad!

    Good luck! Happy Father's Day!

    submitted by /u/nickwc92
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, just got my first console and am super excited to have picked Xbox! I'm looking for game suggestions and will put my preferences below!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I like big open world games with good story lines. I have played GTA and red dead before.

    I'm not a huge fan of call of duty style games (PvP 1st person) I'm more in it for the campaign.

    I once played bioshock infinite for about an hour on my friends console and really liked the feel of that sort of game.

    I'm a fan of addictive arcade style games so any good ones in that category would be good suggestions.

    Basically from what I put above tell me what all your favourite games that fit!

    I'm super excited to be a part of the community now and have heard good things about the people in it being friendly. I will make sure to put the suggestions to good use and pay it forward in the future once I've got enough experience!

    submitted by /u/bdansanman
    [link] [comments]

    Fyi: controllers @ Costco $50 shipped, lowest post-COVID price I’ve seen (member only)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Gun (The game) feels like it was the precursor to Red Dead 1/2 more than Revolver.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I was thinking about this last night. Red Dead Revolver was fun for sure but it was far more arcadey and silly. Gun meanwhile had an open world, hunting (With legendary animals), more serious story, ect. The reason I mention it is I finally have gotten around to RdR2 and was thinking of all the Cowboy games we have had and how that one seems to have faded into obscurity. While I havent played it since it first game out I remember thinking it was amazing at the time and playing RdR2 reminded me of it and how it seemingly went the direction the red dead series would go.

    submitted by /u/Feramah
    [link] [comments]

    why is my old gamertag above my new one? After I changed it it didn't update?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    SUICIDE SQUAD AND BATMAN GOTHAM KNIGHTS GAME DOMAINS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    [Giveaway] Any Dads out there need something to play? I’ve got 5 games to giveaway, they’re not new, but they are free, first come first serve, 1 per person.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Where can I get a fabric covering for my elite 2 paddles?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Anyone know where I can get a fabric cover for my paddles? Just like the covering you get for the handles on the controller. My hands sweat when I play, and I like to keep my fingers on the paddles at all times and sweat makes the paddles slick af and it becomes uncomfortable to rest my fingers on them.

    submitted by /u/DarkGhost117z
    [link] [comments]

    A bit of a weird question

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    So my bumper switch isn't working right now I need to find a good replacement (any suggestions welcome) so temporarily I have a small piece of cardboard supporting the buttons metal support (only touching that and some plastic not the motherboard) is that of any concern of shorting out or catching fire or anything like that?

    submitted by /u/Peace997
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    No matter what I do my Xbox always lags. I got a new router a new modem and I even have it hard wired to my Xbox. I can't even play a multiplayer game without lagging out. I mean my phones Wifi works but not my Xbox. Does anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/Necromancer9912
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment