• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I customized my one S controller, what do you think?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Anyone remember this? USB keyboard adapter for playing Phantasy Star Online with the original Xbox.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Just finished my first custom controller what do you think

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Cleaning out my “Junk drawer” and found a stack of Xbox cards. These all vary from 2 days to a month of both Xbox live and game pass mixed in. As far as I know none of them have been used. This seemed like the easiest way to do this. Good luck and X-BOX on!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I made a custom controller for my lil brother �� what do you think? Here's the process: https://youtu.be/4LEmtt5z0mg

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Can someone please tell me why my xbox 360 is making these weird noises? Kinda sounds like crumpling paper or like something's in it. Even sounds like scratching and peeling

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Are there any local two player racing games for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    My partner and I want to play Xbox together, and he's not great at anything too complicated haha. So racing games that have two player would be amazing. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Captain_Nugget
    [link] [comments]

    Appearing offline causing connectivity issues?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Firstly, I'm aware this will sound absolutely insane and extremely unlikely but hear me out.

    Me and the group of people that I play with are pretty convinced that appearing offline affects connectivity with game servers.

    This started many years ago back in the 360 days where a few people would appear offline and the rest would appear online. We used to play games likes of Halo, Call of Duty, Gears, Forza etc. Those who appeared online would never have issues connecting to game servers while those who appeared offline would have connection issues on the regular. However, when they appeared online after a while those connection issues would be resolved.

    These same issues carried over to the Xbox One and our friendship group expanded. Our new friends had some that appeared online and again, some others that appeared offline. A group of us tried creating a private game on Halo Wars 2 and those of appearing online were able to connect to the lobby without any issues and those who regularly appear offline and were also appearing offline at the time couldn't even connect to the game servers at all nevermind to our game.

    It's probably also worth pointing out that there is someone I've known for 2 years through Xbox and they've never had any issues connecting to game but for the last 3 weeks they decided they prefer to appear offline to avoid certain players. Coincidentally, these last 3 weeks they've suddenly started having issues connecting with game services on most games they play.

    I'm just wondering if this is a common trend with anybody else or if anybody else has noticed that people who appear offline regularly have connection issues.

    Also, doing a bit of a search online including Xbox Forums I've seen that some other people think this might be the case too.

    Again, I'm aware this is unlikely and in all honesty this is absolutely absurd but it's just something that may of never been noticed before.

    submitted by /u/BotheredThree
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Xbox!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    In Turkey, 1 USD is 7 Tl and a AAA game price start from 400TL it is unbuyable. Xbox gamepass is only 6TL per month. Thank you Xbox!

    submitted by /u/kiyamish
    [link] [comments]

    code for 3 months of gold

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    i dont need it soooo here

    YJ7P6-RYCKC-H4PTJ-G44MV-F3QFZ

    submitted by /u/pigswillflyoneday
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there’s a setting to change, everything was normal until it randomly started asking me for my password each time I want to play a game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    XBOX turns on two TVs

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    We have two Vizio TVs (2016 M55 and 2019 M65) each with an XBOX One X. When we turn on one XBOX (doesn't matter which) it turns on BOTH TVs, rather than the one TV it is connected to? How/why does it turn on the other TV as well? They aren't even connected.

    I get why the TV remote turns both TVs on, since they both have basically the same IR sensor. But I didn't think the XBOX communicates with the TV via IR. I thought it communicates via HDMI; but if that were the case it wouldn't be turning on the other TV. What's happening?

    submitted by /u/monadologist
    [link] [comments]

    Was forced to get the NBA 2K20 Xbox One X, anyone want the Code?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Basically not a basketball fan and more into racing lol, if anyone wants the game code DM me and it's yours

    *First Come First Serve

    submitted by /u/EthanJayco
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download 360 Profile on XB1

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Well I officially made a mistake. I was playing Skate 3 and noticed I couldn't connect to XBL ok whatever servers must be down. Then I noticed playing Ninja Gaiden 2 that my achievements weren't uploading. So I than realized something was wrong I went ahead and deleted my gamer profile thinking if I redownload it would resolve the issue WRONG. Now I can't recovery gamer tag in backwards comparability mode or connect to XBL whatsoever.

    So then I did some more digging and this is what I've tried with no luck.

    Cleared the 360 saves on my console (now I lost all progress...great)— Reset the console multiple times included clearing the cache—- Restarted my router— Changed my DNS settings— Did a factory restore on my XB1 (saved games)— Tried contacting support with no help (no one in phone due to covid)

    When I boot up a 360 game it will go to the grey screen and say "getting your 360 info" but then it never does and it will eventually boot up the game but not signed into anything.

    This is so frustrating because it looks like it's a common probabaly dating back a few years. I had no issue downloading my profile when I bought my XB1 2 years ago but I'm not sure if I ever was connected to XBL or not.

    Had I known it was such a big issue I would have just left it as is and enjoyed my games offline. Some of them I can't even play now!

    PLEASE HELP??!! Lol

    submitted by /u/UFCFAN18
    [link] [comments]

    *Need Recommendation"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    What is the best Xbox One Single Player Game You have played. I am trying to look for one during the quarantine and could use some recommendations. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FederalPoet7
    [link] [comments]

    I just ran out of gold. What is the cheapest way to get it?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I've made a full list of all removed games from the Xbox Game Pass since the service started

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I couldn't find one on the internet so I've made my own in my XGP Steam Group. This list includes both Console and PC.

    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/XboxGP/discussions/4/

    submitted by /u/Spaghetto-Monster
    [link] [comments]

    Best game to play for begginer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm non gamer , I had my Xbox one 5 years ago and never try to play any game with it , previous years I was addicted to FIFA was in PS2 but I'd like your opinion for a good game to play and will not get bored from as new Xbox gamer

    submitted by /u/Mohammad_alshuwaiee
    [link] [comments]

    What’s happening? After about 3 minutes it says network error and kicks me from the party

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Xbox elite series 2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Can someone who owns this controller please tell me if it has the same form factor as series 1/ regular xbox one controllers, or if it has the new form factor coming with xbox series x?

    submitted by /u/TRBOBDOLE
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox site not working

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I am trying to login on the xbox site to go into my account settings. When I go to the site the login button isn't working. I use the one lower down to login, and when I do, it takes me to the support website. I am so frustrated right now.

    submitted by /u/Columarcarton5
    [link] [comments]

    Can i postpone my ea access and game pass?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I just purchased an Xbox one and it comes free with 1 month EA access and game pass. I was wondering if I could use them at a later time to get more use out of them. Please help.

    submitted by /u/darklord242
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play xbox remotely, xbox at home, me away on another network, without windows 10?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Is it possible to play xbox remotely, xbox at home, me away on another network, without windows 10? It seems all the literature on the subject requires windows 10 or to be on the same network. Has anyone cracked this puzzle?

    submitted by /u/ELGOOSEMAN
    [link] [comments]

    How do I test my Xbox One HDD?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I was playing my Xbox, and I heard a noise that sounds like a failing HDD, I'm not sure if my ears were tricking me or it was my computer or something. Is there a way to test the HDD without taking the drive out of my Xbox?

    My Xbox is the original model Xbox One (the one that looks like a VCR), which I think was made in 2014, but I'm not sure since I bought it used.

    submitted by /u/theepiccarday808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment