• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 27, 2022

    Xbox One - Even Microsoft feels bad...

    Xbox One - Even Microsoft feels bad...


    Even Microsoft feels bad...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:04 PM PST

    what is this? came with my elite controller

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:33 AM PST

    Should I grab this used for $250 CAD

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 12:49 PM PST

    Xbox One X Disc Drive Noise Is this normal?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:39 AM PST

    It’s time for one of these…

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:36 PM PST

    Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:28 PM PST

    Series S, Elite series 2 and the wireless headset ! I am really happy with all !

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 12:19 AM PST

    Crusader Kings III announcement trailer

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:19 AM PST

    Crysis 4 teaser trailer

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:00 AM PST

    Is Dying light 1 still worth playing?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 12:28 AM PST

    Is Dying light 1 still worth playing?

    submitted by /u/StefanNub
    [link] [comments]

    Yakuza 7 PC/Laptop/Xbox Save Issue

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:57 PM PST

    Anyone has schematic for Xbox One S/X?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:53 PM PST

    I'm looking for a schematic for these two consoles, does anyone have?

    submitted by /u/SharperPablo
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy an add on for a game on gamepass such as forza, can I use it if I use the cloud gaming feature?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:53 PM PST

    Xbox controller problems

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:52 PM PST

    Am I the only one having issues with the xbox series with the xbox series X/S controller? I don't mean problem that are hindering towards gameplay, but just buttons on the controller feeling and sounding like they've aged 5 years in only 6 months. For example my LT button squeaks from time to time, my up dpad button doesn't work if I press on the corner of the circle to go up and left, or up and right. My left joystick feels like a rubberband snapped into place if I push it back far enough (no I don't letting it go and be put back up in the center) I mean as I'm actively pushing the joystick back, if feels like it clicks just before hitting the edge. Sometimes I have to press A a little harder, and on top of that one set of my rechargeable batteries doesn't work in it, yet they work fine in old controller. Is anyone have their controllers act like this?

    submitted by /u/i_am_lagon
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Make In-App or In-Game Purchases

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:51 PM PST

    crysis in game pass

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 04:45 PM PST

    Do you think crysis trilogy will arrive at EAplay / game pass? how did mass effect legendary edition

    submitted by /u/GHOSTXD1234
    [link] [comments]

    How Much Would You Pay For This?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:34 PM PST

    Im Selling my Xbox, Controller, Kinect and Games. Im think about 300 AUD, because thats what im seeing online, What would you price these at?

    - Xbox One S

    - HDMI Cable

    - Xbox Kinect

    - Xbox Kinect HUB

    - Xbox Kinect AC Adapter

    - Two Xbox Controllers

    Games:

    - Titanfall 2

    - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

    - Minecraft

    - Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

    - STEEP

    - Skate 3

    - Forza Horizon 4

    - Just Dance 2017

    - Kinetic Sport Rivals

    submitted by /u/Slipyturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Not Turning On?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:20 PM PST

    I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar issue or knows a fix, my controller (about 9 months old) has suddenly decided to not turn on. When powering on the xbox button will briefly flash for half a second and not stay on (making me think its not entirely dead). Has anyone had a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/LachlanAUS
    [link] [comments]

    If I own an add-on on on Xbox, am I able to download that add-on with the Xbox App on PC?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:05 PM PST

    Title. I haven't been playing Xbox recently but wanted to play Fallout 4. Since I have the DLC on Xbox I decided to use the Xbox App on PC, am I able to access the DLC I own this way?

    submitted by /u/GarfieldHub
    [link] [comments]

    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games online

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    Can you no longer play Xbox 360 games online with friends on the Xbox One? I've tried to play Skate 3 and Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed online with a friend and we can't invite each other for some reason.

    submitted by /u/dumpsacc
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 360 games

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:31 PM PST

    So today I was feeling it, and decided to boot up and play my disk of assassins creed 2. So I popped the disk in and it said the disk was not playable, and to check the list for playable 360 games on the Xbox one. Does anyone have any clues as to why this is or if they're having the same/similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Rusty-mazda3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment