• Breaking News

    Friday, January 28, 2022

    Xbox One - How big is Xbox Game Studios? I organized the studios by number of employees.

    Xbox One - How big is Xbox Game Studios? I organized the studios by number of employees.


    How big is Xbox Game Studios? I organized the studios by number of employees.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 10:30 AM PST

    Mad Max is on sale for £2.99. Ridiculous value for this criminally under-rated game. A brief glimpse for the uninitiated. Please sequel this!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:27 PM PST

    My buddy and I got thrown into Phil Spencer’s lobby the other day

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 06:47 PM PST

    Ubisoft Exec Says Fans 'Don't Get' NFTs, Tech Is 'For Them'

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:20 AM PST

    Evil Dead: The Game is now coming on May 13, 2022

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:13 AM PST

    Is it common for the Xbox button and the home bar to be very slow and unresponsive on Series X?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 11:50 AM PST

    At first I thought it may have been my controller, but I'm growing convinced it's the software.

    I've tried resetting the console but it hasn't helped

    submitted by /u/wojic
    [link] [comments]

    [rumour] Gears of War or Fable could receive a remastering like Halo: The Master Chief Collection

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 11:09 PM PST

    Exclusive Elden Ring Gameplay - Exploring Castle Mourne

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:56 PM PST

    Destroy All Human free on Xbox Japan

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 12:47 PM PST

    Destroy is now free on xbox japan, no need to change region or use vpn.

    https://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/store/destroy-all-humans/c01msk2x5hpq

    submitted by /u/Reasonable_Divide329
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Capping Download Speeds?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 02:45 PM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    For some time now I haven't been getting the download speeds updating/downloading games that I feel like I should. I currently have Gig internet through Xfinity so I should be getting around 1000 mbps down. I have both my Xbox Series X and PC wired up with ethernet right next to each other and the PC gets around 900 mbps down with a speed test (great works as expected). I then can go on to my Xbox and through the edge browser and run a speed test and I get around 900 mbps as well. The weird thing is when I run a speed test through the xbox settings (Settings -> General -> Network Settings -> Test network speed & statistics) the max download speed I can get is 200 mbps and 200 mbps is the max I've ever seen when downloading/updating games. I understand that Microsoft probably throttles speeds during certain times due to high traffic, but I've never been close to my actual internet speeds. Is Microsoft capping download speeds as well as the network tests? Curious if anyone else has ran into this issue!

    tl;dr Have gig internet, wired in, speed test on edge in xbox is getting much higher speeds than what I can download or test through the xbox settings

    submitted by /u/kthistlewood
    [link] [comments]

    Kameo Elements of Power absolutely SLAPS

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:10 PM PST

    Replaying this game on modern hardware and on a new TV is absolutely amazing. The game despite being over a decade old still looks phenomenal. It is truly a beautiful game and the load times are extremely fast. Not to mention there's no more lag in the game at all. It runs perfectly.

    The game itself is also still an absolute delight. The main mechanic of switching between 10 uniquely designed monsters is incredible. The feel of using multiple elemental warriors to fight trolls is very satisfying and allows for a lot of variety in combat. The temples are also great showcases for each new creatures ability!

    The world itself is just incredibly interesting to go through. The Badlands being a huge battlefield the trolls wage war in while at the same time being a field used for traversal and gameplay; which create large set pieces. Exploration is very much rewarded with several cute side quests to occupy your time with.

    The music in Kameo is truly on another level! Every action is amplified by the score making everything you do feel truly epic. But the score isn't just loud and bombastic it's also quite varied from location to location. I mean there are specific tracks dedicated just for inside houses, each being different depending the area your in. It meets the level detail Zelda games are known for. The sound design is also admirable. Each sound was lovingly crafted it's obvious the game had plenty of polish during it's development. That's not even to mention how good the voice acting is.

    Now there are some downsides to the game. The story specifically while engaging enough didn't stick the landing. Leaving me quite confused as to why certain characters acted the way they did. Though with each load screen we are given bits of interesting lore, tho ironically the problem with that is that the load screens in the game are non existent so it makes reading any bits of lore impossible on the series X.

    Another issue with the game is how after awhile certain monsters become more and more useless. 40 Below for example had no use to me after the ice temple, and Snare had even less use and is burdened with being a late game monster. It makes me wonder why the final level didn't find a way to integrate every monster into it's level design.

    Overall Kameo was a very refreshing experience in age where games like it are rarer to find. I'm happy to have played the game on Gamepass as well, saving me alot of time in finding my old copy I got from blockbuster when I was 6. I honestly love the game and wish for the day Microsoft either remakes it or gives it a proper sequel. Learning about the development of Kameo and Kameo 2 had me excited to replay the game after so long. And I am happy to say it was a worthwhile revisit to one of Microsoft/Rares phenomenal classics.

    Do yourself a favor and play it on Gamepass or whatever which way you can!

    submitted by /u/VickyDeanXtreme
    [link] [comments]

    FYI - if you still have the email from Microsoft letting you buy a XSX bundle, they are in stock again. Just placed my order.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 11:09 AM PST

    If you're trying to find the email, the subject of it is "Don't miss out: Xbox Series X bundle - limited quantities available"

    submitted by /u/mctugmutton
    [link] [comments]

    IRL in-store PSA about Microsoft buying ActiBlizz

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 05:44 PM PST

    Microsoft is making its Xbox subscriptions more flexible after UK regulator steps in

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:08 PM PST

    New concept art for Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:15 AM PST

    I never realized how useful Xbox's All Access program was until recently

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:57 AM PST

    I figured it was all marketing jargon to make the Xbox brand look better. I owned an Xbox One X and like everyone else I had trouble getting my hands on a Series X right away. Once I got my Series X any games I had bought on the One X just worked and if they were enhanced for Series X they just got upgraded automatically. It was so seamless they don't even make a splash screen or anything so you know you're enjoying a better experience. It's beautiful in how seamless it works.

    A few months ago I was given a buddy's old PS4 because he got his hands on a PS5 and I wanted to play some of the exclusives I missed out on mostly FF7 Remake and Spiderman. I enjoyed the hell out of the games and I got a chance to pick up a PS5 digital for MSRP. I figured playing PS4 games would be just as easy on PS5 as on Xbox One X to Series X. Boy was I wrong; Spiderman has a PS5 remaster but the only way to play it is if I purchase the special edition of Miles Morales which is a $60 purchase. I can't get it otherwise. FF7R thankfully got a free upgrade to the PS5 version but I had to install the game all over again because it's a separate install then I had to upload my PS4 saves and download them to the PS5 version. The only other game I got besides those 2 was God of War and that doesn't have any PS5 version just PS4 pro enhancements that can be used on the PS5. Navigating the PlayStation store is just as confusing because everything is labeled separately. There's a very real chance of buying the wrong version of a game because you don't know the better version exists. I'm keeping the PS5 because of sequels to exclusives but my Xbox will be my main console.

    Edit: I meant Smart Delivery. D'oh!

    submitted by /u/ConsiderablyInjured
    [link] [comments]

    Can Someone Confirm Halo Infinite's Install Size from Disc on Xbox One?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 02:22 PM PST

    I'm seeing something like only 15GB is on the disc? Assuming this applies to Series X users only. Apparently the campaign clocks in at 28GB on Series, but only 15GB on Xbox One according to the Microsoft Store. So this would imply that the full campaign is accessible from disc if you're playing on Xbox One, right?

    I just wanted to check. This feels like another Far Cry 6 situation where everyone started whining that only 700MB were on the disc and that "having the disc was useless", but no one talks about how when you put it in the Xbox One, the entire XB1 build is on the disc and can be installed and played totally offline. It was only a Series X issue.

    submitted by /u/pop-princess02
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for thumbgrip replacement

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:53 PM PST

    My pup got ahold of my controller. Luckily the thumbgrip was the only casualty. What grips are compatible with the xbox one controller. I'm willing to open up the controller to replace them. I have read some reviews that some replacement grips don't fit correctly and cause grinding.

    submitted by /u/bowlsandsand
    [link] [comments]

    In need of confirmation towads BC of Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2X on the Xbox 360

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 05:55 PM PST

    Now i´ve seen the Official List and the list on Wikipedia and they both clearly state that the game is also playable on a PAL 360. Does someone on this Reddit Community have by any chance a PAL 360 and a copy of 2X just so that i can get the confirmation whether or not it is working?

    I am asking since the Game is a NTSC Game and was only released in the US (WHY ACTIVISION) but somehow it should be playable in the PAL region on a 360?

    submitted by /u/AKW4RKID
    [link] [comments]

    What's better than $1? Free!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:39 PM PST

    5 xbox game pass ultimate trial codes!!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:37 PM PST

    Do you guys think that all of Activision's Spiderman will come to game pass once the deal is done?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 05:50 PM PST

    A weird glitch with my controller

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 05:53 PM PST

    My controller will randomly turn off but the light on the controller will still be on, I have tried multiple sets of batteries and multiple controller but none of it will work. If you guys know anything it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Ravenkiller88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment