• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 29, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Ordered "The Club" on eBay, seller sent this instead. The code isn't even used.

    Xbox 360 - Ordered "The Club" on eBay, seller sent this instead. The code isn't even used.


    Ordered "The Club" on eBay, seller sent this instead. The code isn't even used.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 04:57 PM PST

    i once plugged a controller and a USB stick in the back USB inputs and nothing happened, is it normal?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 09:59 PM PST

    Hoping to get some help as I can’t find the answer. I bought an Xbox 360 E but it won’t let me download my profile. Gives me error code 80151103. My credentials are all correct. I have an XSX as well if that matters.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:59 PM PST

    Can't Play ESPN NFL 2K5

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:55 PM PST

    So, I've been wanting to play ESPN NFL 2K5 (an original Xbox game) for a while now. But, I can't seem to get it to work. I currently have an Xbox 360 Slim with an official Microsoft hard drive, plus the physical ESPN NFL 2K5 disc. I also have the latest Xbox Live update (it doesn't automatically show an update when I log in to Xbox Live).

    Whenever I start the game, it shows the original Xbox screen, then the screen flashes black for less than a second before the original Xbox screen comes back up. Afterwards, I get the error message "This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support.

    X: 5832.0 B: 1884.0"

    I've also tried the same thing on an Xbox 360 Pro, and the same thing happens. What can I do to get it working?

    submitted by /u/edwardcartwright
    [link] [comments]

    How to get best headphone audio for gaming from a 360 Slim?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 08:02 PM PST

    Debating on wither to get the official or turtle beach RCA audio adapter or go with a headphone DAC that can connect to the optical digital out on the back of the console? I know the RCA adapter will work for audio and mic, will the DAC/Digital port also work for a mic as well?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Johnny_The_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Original model 360 won't fully boot with hard drive plugged in. Trying to fix.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 04:06 PM PST

    I've got one of the original model 360s (the ones notorious for RRODs) that's not displaying to the TV as long as it has a hard drive plugged in. I've got both the original HDD that came with it and a separate, 60GB HDD that we upgraded to eventually, and the console won't fully boot with either of them plugged in. Without a hard drive though, it boots to the menu same as always, no issues. I'm not sure what could be triggering the boot sequence to stall with a harddrive but work fine without one, so I can't tell if I've got two malfunctioning harddrives on my hands, or one malfunctioning xbox.

    FWIW, I've taken the 60GB one out of its casing in the hopes of using disk check software to confirm whether the issue is the drives or the console, but I've hit a snag. After plugging it in, Windows refuses to read it until I "initialize" it... which I was luckily smart enough not to do, since that essentially wipes part of the disk. I'm now stuck in the situation where I can't find a way to move forward. With no idea how this could be an issue on the console's end, and no way to confirm whether the hard drive's corrupted or back up and salvage the data on it, I'm kind of stuck for what to do. I've tried searching this issue online, but I haven't found any reports of 360s refusing to boot only when an xbox-brand harddrive is plugged in. I could use some advice from anyone who knows more about this than me.

    submitted by /u/version45
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 keeps crashing and saying my data is corrupted?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:56 PM PST

    Today I decided to hook up my old Xbox 360 for another playthough of Portal 2. After booting the game up for the first time, I was met with "The selected storage device contains a file that is corrupted or not able to be opened. Please choose another storage device or delete the corrupted file." I eventually did "fix" this and I was able to play. I got through the first scene and a few levels but then my screen went black and the game restarted. After I tried to open the game again the same thing happened. Now I can barely get through 1 level without the game restarting. I'm not sure if this is just a Portal 2 problem or a problem with my hard drive or console because I only really use my 360 for Portal 2.

    I did have a slight problem like this with Portal 2 maybe a year ago too, but I fixed it and could complete the game with no problem. After that I packed up the console and hadnt touched it until today. I don't remember how I fixed it, but I'm pretty sure I just took out my hard drive and put it back in, which is what I've been doing all day today but it hasn't been working at all.

    Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/showmenofear
    [link] [comments]

    dose anyone have all the cars 2 DLC

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 05:10 PM PST

    hello I was looking for a link to get the cars 2 DLC for free so I can put it on my USB. can someone send me a link please thanks.

    submitted by /u/wooloo_reacts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment