• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Fellows who deliver firewood gifted me this 360. Reposted with pic as requested

    Xbox 360 - Fellows who deliver firewood gifted me this 360. Reposted with pic as requested


    Fellows who deliver firewood gifted me this 360. Reposted with pic as requested

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:19 AM PST

    Whenever i use hdtv component cables this happens

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:26 PM PST

    My current collection, which is going to keep getting bigger �� reccomend some game's that I should get for my collection fellow gamers ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:26 PM PST

    looking 4 people 2 play these games online with

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:49 PM PST

    How to Connect A Laptop to my Xbox 360 with a HDMI to Usb type c adapter

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 10:33 AM PST

    I own an MSI 65 thin Laptop and it doesn't have a output port, and I would like to use my laptop to use my headphones ever since I've gotten used to wearing a headset while gaming. hopefully you guys can help me before the end of time

    submitted by /u/Jack-O-Bot9000
    [link] [comments]

    Help with controller connecting

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:22 AM PST

    I cannot get my Xbox 360 controller to connect to my Xbox 360. It's wireless, and I tried to connect them by pushing and holding the Xbox and controller buttons in sync, I put in new batteries, but nothing seem to have come from it. Does anyone know what could have gone wrong?

    submitted by /u/Like205
    [link] [comments]

    When i got my 360 a few days ago this happened

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:00 AM PST

    I opened it up changed the thermal paste and did all that basic sh*t but when i started playing rdr undead nightmare i noticed that every minute or so i could see a few pixels going white and then back to normal in few seconds is it normal? Is the hdmi chip slowly starting to go bad?

    submitted by /u/---social_reject---
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know why the crowd is suddenly billboard guis? (gh6)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:37 AM PST

    Saw my local game store got this in and I’ve been looking for this for a bit and so I go to pick it up and I’m checking out he tells me he cracked it open when it came in, I haven’t got a 360 game this fresh in so long beautiful

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:27 PM PST

    Fun lil goodwill haul. Anyone play the civil war game?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 02:06 PM PST

    Still love playing this now and then

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 02:46 PM PST

    Console won't turn on

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 10:40 AM PST

    no online forum has been much help, so here i am. my 360 s won't turn on. i've tried two brand new power supplies, plus my original one. all three have a solid orange light. i've tried several different outlets. when i plug a usb into it, it does not light up. i've seen no red rings. it's as if the console is not receiving any power whatsoever. is there a specific part i should be looking to replace? or is there an easier fix?

    submitted by /u/andrewnash00
    [link] [comments]

    After being pretty let down with the the majority of games/game franchise over the past year or so I decided to go back to where it all began. Picked up this like new Slim 250GB w this sexy chrome red controller & a couple of my favourite games. I’m set!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:44 AM PST

    After some generosity by my neighbor and little brother, I now have a nice XBOX collection!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:28 AM PST

    What is this? Got it from a friend. Can I use the disc?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 05:05 AM PST

    New to me, used Xbox 360 Slim - Star Wars Edition

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 09:42 AM PST

    I just bought this used 360. I heard the slims are less prone to getting the RROD. Do I need to add thermal paste to the cpu on this version or is that for the older models?

    submitted by /u/Mandalorian6780
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good deal factory sealed for $175

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:19 PM PST

    This is actually a great console to own. What games are you guys playing on Xbox 360 today?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:06 AM PST

    Planning to get 10-20 games

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:26 PM PST

    so my parents will get me like 10-20 games on my Xbox. What games should I get??? I like racing, shooter, and action. All the good stuff.

    submitted by /u/IntroductionCheap325
    [link] [comments]

    I get an error when I try downloading my profile.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:29 AM PST

    When I try downloading my profile I get the message "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. 80151103" How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/MrLamp87
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:11 AM PST

    I recall playing a game that had similar graphics to "Just die already"

    The games setting looked like it took place in a beach house or studio (can't remember), ingame you could sleep and use the bathroom(I think) and there would be weapons around the map.

    (I think the house was yellow)

    submitted by /u/DonoldDuckie
    [link] [comments]

    I found some fun cheap games on U.S Xbox market place today.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:49 PM PST

    Don't forget to download crackdown 1 & 2 including all the dlc for free.

    I bought the follwing

    $5: Conan Metal Gear Rising ( free dlc blade wolf and jetstream ) Star Wars the force unleashed

    $6.59: Castlevania Lord of Shadow

    $3.74: stuntman ignition.

    Mainly beat em up action game since it's my favorite genre but I haven't tried stuntman.

    Also saw splinter cell blacklist and conviction for $5.99.

    submitted by /u/e2-woah
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, can someone tell me if this game can be repaired?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:51 AM PST

    Does anyone know what this is I need help fixing it

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Can't download profile (error: 80151103)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:46 PM PST

    Every time I try to download friends profile, it downloads his profile for 2 seconds and it stops and gives me that error. I don't know why...

    submitted by /u/nobuyuki10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment