• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Xbox - It’s really nice how i get 120fps on my xbox series s

    Xbox - It’s really nice how i get 120fps on my xbox series s


    It’s really nice how i get 120fps on my xbox series s

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:26 AM PST

    One of the best limited edition Xbox controllers in a long time

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:46 AM PST

    There are rumors that Microsoft is adding more titles to the backwards compatibility list soon. I'd love to see some of these titles being added. What do you think? Which games would you like to be added?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Found this.. does anyone think this guy went too far on Battlefield V?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Forza Horizon 5 is stunning!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Love my stand

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:03 AM PST

    A different kind of "added an Xbox to my collection" Detailed pics in the comments

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:42 PM PST

    This is the "Coolest" Achievement.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Have just found out about dynamic backgrounds and I think they are super cool. I want more of them. Plz, Microsoft!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Xbox One (2013) Worth it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:16 PM PST

    For clarity, I am a Playstation user, but still have some classic games on my 360 I like to go back and play for nostalgia such as Fable 3 and Dante's Inferno.

    I want to upgrade my old 360 as it seems to be on its last leg. With the console being over 15 years old at this point, I'd rather upgrade than buy the same console (its an Arcade version so basically the original base 360). I obviously don't need the brand new Series X, but don't want to buy a crappy console. I remember the original Xbox One having some issues at launch, and want to avoid a poor purchase, even if I will only be using it every once in a while. This seems like the perfect purchase as I can find one for ~$100. My only other option would be to try and find a newer 360 in good condition, or drop almost $300 for an Xbox One S.

    I'd also like one with a disk drive since they are backwards compatible with my 360 discs. That's why I haven't considered the all digital versions.

    Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Bill_Quentin
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I play Forza? I have game pass but it won’t let me play Forza can someone please help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Hi, I'm still on my xbox 360 �� and I discovered there was Internet explorer on it but when I tried using it for anime websites or anything for that matter this kept showing up. Anyone know how to fix this?? I would really appreciate help.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Follow up on the last guy, got me thinking about my own situation and wanted to hear if you guys think it's a overheating situation (Xbox one S aka broke boy shit).

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Why does my capture button on my controller only take video when I press once.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:06 PM PST

    My capture button on my series X controller won't take screenshots anymore it's only taking video despite me only pressing it not holding it any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Blazon5
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it ventilate so much lately? Xbox series s. Thanks!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Xbox Cloud gaming black screen on PC app

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:48 PM PST

    What the tittle says. Whenever I try to launch a game on the Xbox app through the cloud, it just shows me a black screen and nothing happens. I've already updated the app and my laptop is connected through Ethernet cable to the modem (I have 80 Mbps of download speed) Has this happened to anyone else? (Side note, I live in Mexico City and the Cloud gaming beta was released here like a month or 2 ago)

    submitted by /u/Evil_Hadouken
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have the Samsung Odyssey G5 ? Looking to get it for the series X

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Saving game play

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Will a 3.0 usb flash be enough to save gameplay on Xbox Series S ?

    submitted by /u/oussq7
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get the green 'spasm/mess' while playing on the series x?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I've been playing Hitman Contracts on my Series X, and I've noticed that I will randomly see a kind of blocky, green mess during gameplay which literally lasts for less than a second. It is quite distracting but due to its short nature I can live with it, however I'm worried that this might be the sign of a more serious issue which could develop into something unplayable. I also recall it happening on Fallouy 3 but much less.

    submitted by /u/blueghostont0ast
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble on an install.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:06 PM PST

    A little help on installing a game please?

    I bought my son Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox today figured I'd have it loaded up and installed by the time he gets home as a surprise.

    However the install keeps stopped about midway through, 33.76 gb downloaded out of 97.11 total.

    I know there is more than enough space as it says 297.4 gb free total.

    I keep going back to instal to resume but it keeps pausing.

    Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

    Thanks for the insight.

    submitted by /u/DLee9388
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need an Xbox to run an Xbox Play Anywhere game on Windows 10?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    New here, so this may have already been answered, apologies if so. If I have a code for a Play Anywhere game, do I need an Xbox to use it? Or can I just redeem and use it on Windows 10 without needing an Xbox.

    submitted by /u/VisibleRecognition41
    [link] [comments]

    Expansion Storage Card -- Drive Image

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Has anyone found a disk image online or attempted to backup their 1TB Expansion Storage Card? I have something that I'd like to try with a factory image but have been unable to locate a disk image. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JerryfromNY
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Horizon 5 input delay

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing an input delay? There is even a delay when I scroll through the settings. I have a series X and haven't experienced this in any other game.

    submitted by /u/J_Mal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment