• Breaking News

    Monday, November 8, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Took apart and refurbished a dirty thrift store controller. Replaced the analog sticks with OG Duke controller sticks.

    Xbox 360 - Took apart and refurbished a dirty thrift store controller. Replaced the analog sticks with OG Duke controller sticks.


    Took apart and refurbished a dirty thrift store controller. Replaced the analog sticks with OG Duke controller sticks.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Just checked my Saints Row 3. Forgot I made Bevis and Butt-Head.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:00 PM PST

    You would like to see this game in Backwards Combatibility?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Picked up this jasper a couple of months ago and it had red ring of death and the guy didn’t know how to fix so I got a new power brick and it works great

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Hey folks, can my Xbox 360 be saved? It’s been in an uninsulated shed for about 2 years. Power brick works it’s just the Xbox itself doesn’t seem to work

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:44 PM PST

    I'm wondering are the Resident evil games really worth spending money on? I mean purely from actual gameplay for story I could just watch a playthrough or read about it but is the gameplay worth money?

    submitted by /u/Andor_Leif
    [link] [comments]

    Help, i just got this home, its a jasper, it works perfectly, theres only one thing i need help with. I don't know how to save the game? How do i save the game so i can continue playing? ( I don't have internet on it because i need a "Xbox router" or something)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Is this a trusted site to buy a 360 from?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:07 AM PST

    is this a good model? no HDMI port im trying to replace my JTagged 360 Slim he only selling to me for like $20 only with 2 games but the power brick is broken

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I made a post asking why my Xbox isn't connecting to the internet so here is a picture of my Xbox so you guys could identify the model

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:38 AM PST

    I've been using NTSC console ( USA ) in living Europe, I do wonder I can use this power supply to Japanese Xbox 360 ? whenever I'm plan to get NtSC-J games in future , ntsc console works fine with this power supply in my country (poland) no issue. I can play American games.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment