• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Xbox 360 - I tried my best to make Donald Trump on Saints Row 4.

    Xbox 360 - I tried my best to make Donald Trump on Saints Row 4.


    I tried my best to make Donald Trump on Saints Row 4.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I recently got a decently dirty and neglected Xbox 360 Slim, but the controller is drifting.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I bought a NEW controller off amazon, bluetooth with 2.4ghz adapter, and when I plugged it in for the first time; it drifted hard up, I took it apart (somewhat, don't have a hex screw,) and cleaned it a bit,
    it stopped for a little.
    It got dirty again and; lo and behold, it drifts again.
    I don't know how the hell to take this thing apart, It's too much prying and headache; who do I send it to to be fixed, or do I just live with minor right stick drift for the rest of my days?

    submitted by /u/gravelinmymouth
    [link] [comments]

    Analog Stick cover holder thing snapped, the cap won’t stay on properly anymore causing it to get stuck often. Any way I can fix this without replacing the whole analog stick? If not, how would I be able to fix it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Recommended 360 games that aren't backwards compatible on Series X?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Xbox removed dead space from the marketplace?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:01 PM PST

    So a few weeks ago I purchased the original dead space for $1 on the marketplace as it was on sale. I had it in my active downloads and hadn't finished the installation and now it's removed from the marketplace. I guess microsoft want people to buy the new remaster and they simply delisted the game. I was able to find it in my download history/ purchase history but it won't download as its not on the store. Kind of disappointed I'm microsoft. All my favourite titles are being delisted.

    submitted by /u/ModNoob95
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting a Xbox 360 can anyone recommend me some games

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Hey, i need some help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Im moving to another home where I wouldn't have a tv or a monitor, but i still want to play my xbox 360. I have a pc and a laptop if that helps. I know that xbox one can be streamed to pc but i dont have it. I need to do it on a 360. Does anyone have ideas?

    submitted by /u/mind_gone_wild
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Wire Help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Hey I was just fiending to play some Skate 3 on my old as dirt 360 but I realized that I have none of the wires that actually go to the xbox so its bare. If anyone could just tell me what wires are required for me to get the xbox up and running that would be grand

    submitted by /u/AHobo3
    [link] [comments]

    Modern Warfare 2 - Quickscoping Practice On Rust w/ Live Commentary [2021]

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Minecraft

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Hello! I recently got my own home and hooked up my old 360 I used to play on for my little brother when he comes over. Sadly I'm a PC player now but I want my brother to experience the good days. He loves Minecraft but it hasn't been updated since maybe 2013 or 14. All the mobs are invisible and it won't let me update. Creative mode also isn't appearing, nor are admin commands as he gets upset if he dies and loses gear. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/KarmitesTV
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get Minecraft for the Xbox 360 and for somewhat cheep

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Xbox 360 phat HDD caddy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:22 AM PST

    Ive got the phat 360 just wanted to know whether this its possible to open caddy and add bigger HDD as I've seen others mention it works but tried myself didn't work, just want to know if theirs a certain format ar certain drives that work

    submitted by /u/Melodic_Entrance1430
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment