• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Xbox - What kind of controller is this? It’s official Xbox but does not plug into one. I don’t recognize the plug.

    Xbox - What kind of controller is this? It’s official Xbox but does not plug into one. I don’t recognize the plug.


    What kind of controller is this? It’s official Xbox but does not plug into one. I don’t recognize the plug.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    They did it again - MEGA Throwback on the Xbox homepage today!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Heads up if you want a Series X

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello everybody!! Here is a fan art I made for A Patreon about Ori and the blind forest. I hope you like it. I played the game and I loved it.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hi I just upgraded to the Series S. My friends list is pretty empty and I’m looking for people who will be friend with me. I usually don’t play much Multiplayer, but I like to see what others play and what they share. You can send me an invite If you like -> HaMoX7 :)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Minecraft xbox game pass for pc

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Guys I have xbox game pass ultimate and that includes xbox game pass for pc , and I had pre downloaded minecraft before its xbox game pass for pc release and when It released I clicked the minecraft launcher, it first showed updating and stuff and it showed login via microsoft acc or java acc , I logged in via microsoft account and then it showed I need to buy java edition mc and when I clicked the play with game pass for pc it just took me to the microsoft page where it showed buy xbox game pass for pc so I ignored java edition and went for bedrock edition, but it was showing I needed to buy that also. is it happening to me or all

    submitted by /u/AE__123
    [link] [comments]

    unable to log into xbox pc app.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain this and last time I checked the diagnosis it was at 919.68 Mbps

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    minecraft,i have a problem danlowding minecraft forom game pass for pc can yall help

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Daily request notification showing in English instead of my chosen language (right image). It's started today as you can see the 1day ago notification was right. It's also happening to Android app (left image). Anyone else?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Which version is the right one for my console?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    My boyfriend and me just moved in together. His birthday is next week. I want to gift him the new Forza Horizon 5 game, since it launches on his birthday and he loves the series. However, I am not sure which version to buy.

    His console is a X-Box One X (that's what it says on the back) and there are two game versions/discs:

    One for X-Box One (and Windows 10) One for the XBox Series X

    What confuses me is that his X Box says One X. I know I might sound stupid here but I have always had a Playstation and I don't know anything about X Box models...

    Could you please help me out?

    submitted by /u/Kittyplosion
    [link] [comments]

    Help these screens pop up every time I turn on my system

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Xbox not installing anything

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    When I click install on any game, nothing happens, the queue is just empty. What is going on?

    submitted by /u/Your_Friend_28
    [link] [comments]

    Vastly different download speeds. Same room, same wifi. Any ideas why?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Minecraft Bedrock on PC

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Is anyone else not able to launch bedrock on pc through the Xbox app. I might be dumb but all it says on the game page is available on November 2nd and well it's November 2nd which would make me think there's no reason it shouldn't be working...

    submitted by /u/Gavyman
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox App on PC not signing in - The pop up closes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    When you try and sign in it normally opens a pop up where you sign into the account, but when that's clicked it just flashes and closes.

    Tried:

    Disabling adblockers
    Reinstalling
    Restarting PC
    Running as Admin

    Any help?!

    submitted by /u/TMillo
    [link] [comments]

    Im on series S and i could turn of HDMI audio last month but now i cant?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to install the new Minecraft Java Launcher but this pops up when I click the "get now" thingy (I don't own the new launcher yet). Can someone help me out? thanks

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Will XCloud support PC games?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I've been searching but couldn't find an answer. As of now Xcloud needs a controller and only streams console games. My hope is they also support PC games so I can play Age of Empires, Crusader Kings 3 and Wasteland 3 (I really don't want to play it with a controller). Can anyone shed light if Microsoft is planning to add PC support?

    submitted by /u/Paer86
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] FH4 Save Data

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Guys I need some help

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    So I downloaded the xbox app to my PC today and im just randomly signed into an account, any way to remove the account?

    submitted by /u/GabPlays201021
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another “which console” post

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I have purchased a TCL 6 series specifically for gaming. It does have 120hz but not at 4K. It is capable, however, of 120hz at 1440p (if Xbox supports it) and lower.

    I am looking seriously at the Series S because it's max frames and resolution is the max frames and resolution my tv supports.

    Are the claims of the Series S true for 120hz? I see many people online that say they might get high frames on one or two games, but on many games the resolution and frames is nothing to brag about. 1080p and sometimes 720p at less than 60 frames.

    So are the claims for the Xbox Series S true or are they mostly used for advertising? High frames are important to me- more so than resolution in many (if not most) use cases. If the series S lives up to their claims, then I'm all about buying one. It's cheaper, more available, and the Series X would overkill for my tv on paper. However I still want to fact check everything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YellowWristBand
    [link] [comments]

    Updating

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Anyone know anyways to make games update faster? My apex season 11 is taking forever.

    submitted by /u/Thottbuster
    [link] [comments]

    So about a week ago I uploaded a video where I show that my controller was moving things by it self. I downloaded the controller tester app and I found out that the problem was with the left dpad. I opened the controller and I removed the dpad and then I connected the controller to test if it's

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Pressing by it self again and it still did even without a dpad so the problem is with the board behind the dpad.. A friend of mine has a old broken controller that he doesn't need. If I swap the dpad board from his controller wich didn't have a problem with mine,will the problem be solved?

    submitted by /u/IkariaJk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment