• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 4, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Maybe my Postman just doesn't like Halo... Arrived in the Post this morning

    Xbox 360 - Maybe my Postman just doesn't like Halo... Arrived in the Post this morning


    Maybe my Postman just doesn't like Halo... Arrived in the Post this morning

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    HMDI Question for Xbox 360 Slim

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I just pulled my old 360 out of storage and I packed it away with an HDMI now for some reason it won't fit into the console and looks larger than the port on the back. Is there a specific HDMI cord I need to have?

    submitted by /u/kykythewhiteguy
    [link] [comments]

    25$...jackpot!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Halo online matchmaking support ending 01/13/22

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Did the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation come with a manual?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I cant seem to find a used copy with a manual on eBay. I can get a sealed copy for a little more so if it did I dont mind paying a bit more. Im only wondering because Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged came with a manual

    submitted by /u/HeyGuilty
    [link] [comments]

    Gamertag

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    If I change my xbox gamertag online with the new system will it show up on the xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/JordanTheGawwd
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need Xbox live to system link?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    My friend and I want to play BO2 Zombies but don't want to have to buy live. If we system link will we be able to play together or do we still need live?

    submitted by /u/Gannan308
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice on replacing the laser in my 360

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I have a fat and a slim. Both have issues reading disks. The fat will read sometimes, the slim, not at all.

    My original idea was to replace the laser in the slim but it got me wondering if the fat would be easier or in some way better.

    is this what I should be getting?

    What should I know before going into this? I remember reading that some lasers had parts that needed to be unsoldered before installing and I no longer have a soldering pen so I need a version that doesn't need that. It's been a while but I remember that being an option.

    Am I remembering correctly?

    What do I need to be aware of before jumping into this?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MMFSdjw
    [link] [comments]

    How easy is it to install SSD in Xbox360 slim?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Is it possible to open the Xbox360 Slim(2010 model) HDD enclosure and replace the mechanical HDD with an SSD?
    What is the maximum size that can be used if it's possible?

    I think my 500GB HDD might be dying as the last time I used my Xbox360 I started experiencing loading issues, stuttering and some strange purple graphical issues in the background of AC Rogue maps. Parts of the landscape wouldn't load proper textures and were replaced by similar looking features in purple.
    I looked up the symptoms and read something about HDD issues that can cause the purple asset problem.

    This has recently got me thinking about maybe replacing the internal HDD with a SSD.

    Is it at all possible to open the HDD enclosure and pop in an SSD?
    How savvy do you need to be do it?
    What applications are needed?
    Do you need a Windows PC?

    All information would be greatly appreciated as I could start looking into it more if I were armed with knowledge.
    Youtube videos haven't brought me much luck as they mostly seem to focus on straight up modding rather than replacing the internal, mechanical HDD with an SSD.

    submitted by /u/LostSoulNo1981
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment