• Breaking News

    Friday, November 5, 2021

    Xbox - To whoever modded an Original Xbox in around 2003. I love your choice of theme. Also I’m not playing over your saves in your emulators don’t worry.

    Xbox - To whoever modded an Original Xbox in around 2003. I love your choice of theme. Also I’m not playing over your saves in your emulators don’t worry.


    To whoever modded an Original Xbox in around 2003. I love your choice of theme. Also I’m not playing over your saves in your emulators don’t worry.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I think someone may be drunk at work

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Xbox One S Digital not even two weeks old is already taking a shit on me I don’t know why. No apps or games play and when they do try to boot up, it says the owner of the Xbox or something must sign in or takes me to the Microsoft store.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Why does my new Xbox series S look like FIFA 2008?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Is my Xbox haunted or something (reposted because of a spelling mistake)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    My Xbox Series X keeps saying that COD: Vanguard needs 10mb of space

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    it keeps saying that, and i remove an app and it still says that.

    submitted by /u/ElMantl07
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me figure this out.. My YouTube app has this weird black background in the suggestions feed and it looks like i selected text.. I've reset the xbox as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the app..

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I get this whenever I play Cold War. Whenever I load into a game. Whenever I load into anything it does this. I have storage. Im confused ? Anyone know whats happening ?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Can someone help me figure this out on MCC?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Why does the Microsoft store keep saying it needs an upgrade on Xbox?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I tried updating it and I tried ignoring it but everytime I go to the store on my Series X, it says it needs an update. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/CrustyRedEye
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking of getting these headphones anyone who has them are they any good

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Forza Horizon 5 Purchase/ Download

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Hello! I have just made an Xbox account and purchased Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox One. I also redeemed a code for Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate edition on Xbox.com/redeemcode. It says that I've gotten it, however I don't see it in my library. Whenever I go to the store it says I own it, but also says I need to pay $99.99. I bought my code from BestBuy and it was for the game, not credit. Does anyone have an idea how to download it? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Yowhatsupbois
    [link] [comments]

    I preordered forza H5 and it said “oops”

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I preordered Forza H5 and after purchasing it, it showed a "oops" error, but the money was taken out of the card, and it appears that I don't have the game like at all

    submitted by /u/MemeDippp
    [link] [comments]

    Local Cache full on Series S

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I'm playing Horizon 5 and I keep getting a message saying "Local Cache full to online" even though Im online and everything I've seen says go to the Blu-ray but I don't have that option since it's a series s

    submitted by /u/BAFuller54
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X input issue

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656, on Xbox Series X when many Xbox Series X enhanced games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, or other game that don't have this issue, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to any game that give the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update, any Xbox Series X controller worked perfectly before the update. I reporter this issue and it has been reported by other users too. Analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing, this should be an essential feature, I'm reporting this since 3 years.

    submitted by /u/Lucag83
    [link] [comments]

    14 day GamePass giveaway-Last letter is the first letter of my username

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Model Suggestions

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    My boys are 6 & 8 and have asked for an Xbox for Christmas. My last console was a PS2, so completely out of the loop on what Xbox model makes sense for younger kids.

    Any suggestions? Thanks for any insight.

    submitted by /u/billbratsky33
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one shuts off immediately after turning on

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I tried the hair dryer thing and it worked but after a few hours it does the same thing. What do i do??

    submitted by /u/StoicElite
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Bethesda has said anything about increasing the mod capacity in Skyrim Anniversary edition on Xbox when it releases? Or will it be about the same?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Please help me,I am having problems with my controller while using bluetooth

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    PLEASE HELP!!!!! I recently updated my controller thinking that not much wont change.The next day I connected the xbox one Controller that I updated and tried to play rocket league.I didn't get input although the controller is connected.When I tried on wire its worked but I don't what to use wire.

    PLEASE,U JUST WANT TO PLAY FORZA HORIZON 5,ROBLOX AND ROCKET LEAGUE.

    P.S I dont use the wireless adaptor.

    submitted by /u/Upstairs-Ad6236
    [link] [comments]

    FH5 can't download on the xbox PC app.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    After pausing the game download to turn my pc off for the night, I turned it back on to find that the download for Forza Horizon 5 has completely disappeared, so I tried downloading it again; yet it just keeps getting stuck on 'Preparing. View Progress' then after around a minute it just stop and disappears.

    This happens everytime I click pre-install; other games work fine and I have tried Terminating, Repairing and resetting data as well as uninstalling the entire xbox pc app and yet it still won't progress past 'Preparing'. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/yesbkizzz
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube on Xbox has been fixed apparently.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    A question for Bluetooth adapter user

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking about buying a turtlebeach Bluetooth adapter so I can use my 60ms low latency tws headphones, now I have a couple of questions :

    1- is there any high latency problems ?

    2- can you get higher volumes as compared to the low volume that I get when I plug in normal wired headphones directly (no adapter) to the controller?

    3- should I consider buying anything other than the

    turtle beach ie generic xbox Bluetooth adapters ?

    And for reference I have an Xbox series s with the SS controller

    Thanks in advance, and all the tips will be

    appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/mhabarneh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment