• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Xbox One - Xbox believes Game Pass is becoming a "central aspect of people's gaming lives" and it has the data to back it up

    Xbox One - Xbox believes Game Pass is becoming a "central aspect of people's gaming lives" and it has the data to back it up


    Xbox believes Game Pass is becoming a "central aspect of people's gaming lives" and it has the data to back it up

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster is now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Anybody know what game this is??

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Just Cause 4 is Xbox Play Anywhere now.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Toy Soldiers HD coming to Xbox One this August

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    For those who pre ordered ME: Legendary Edition *Digital*. ME2 and 3 will be downloads from the launcher.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Psychonauts is now available on GamePass and I'm so excited to play!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I ALWAYS wanted to play this game as a kid but I had a PS2 and was never able to.

    Its so exciting to be able to go back like this and experience it for the first time like as if I was a kid again!

    submitted by /u/Ch_IV_TheGoodYears
    [link] [comments]

    Why the face?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Xbox One Display Upside Down (I need assistance)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Bungie made the brilliant decision to include all Destiny 2 expansions on Game Pass.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I did write about this in the Destiny 2 sub too.

    Up until November last year, I had barely touched Destiny 2. Wasn't a fan of needing to spend so much money on expansions as I was far behind.

    When Bungie release all of the expansions onto GP, it allowed me to play the game. I fucking loved it.

    If this never happened, Bungie would have got £0 from me.

    Now, they have got £70 from me, and a couple of hundred quid from friends I encouraged to play the game too.

    While there are very few games that could fit this format (no games are really F2P with paid expansions), I would love to see more of this in the future.

    Ending up spending hundreds of pounds on DLC for games I would never have tried out if it weren't for GP.

    So, thanks Bungie!

    submitted by /u/MarmiteKorv
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Witchfire ?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Scarlet Nexus demo coming soon

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    PowerA Fusion Pro Controller

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I dont even know

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Xbox series x hot to touch while turned off for multiple days .

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Hi

    I got a series x a few weeks ago. I keep it in energy saving mode.

    It has been turned off for a few days and I noticed today it is hot to the touch. I did some reading and it is behaving as if I have instant mode turned on.

    How do I fix this issue and get every saving mode to correctly work?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kwanzaa246
    [link] [comments]

    Subnautica update incoming for X|S

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Xbox cleaning.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Hi everyone i was wondering if any of you knew of a video showing how to open up an original Xbox One.

    I'm finding plenty of videos but they all seem to be for i assume newer models and genuinely struggling to find a guide for the original.

    Need to open it up because it has recently started having over heating issues where the fan goes crazy.

    submitted by /u/Midgar918
    [link] [comments]

    Necromunda: Hired Gun - Cyber-Mastiff Showcase

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    At my local walmart,3 more stuffed sleves full of these

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Star Wars: Squadrons

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Does anybody still play this game? Can not get into a multiplayer match after searching for 5+ minutes multiple times. Tried quick match and fleet battle vs ai a few times now and can't get into a game. Is there a certain mode I should try?

    submitted by /u/Psycho_Sentinal
    [link] [comments]

    13 minutes of Scarlet Nexus gameplay

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    TCL TV Settings and Xbox Settings

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I have a 55" TCL P 605 TV. Does anybody know the best settings for the TV and the best settings for the XBOX. Whenever I play warzone, the loading screen is bright and colorful but when HDR activates it looks washed out with a grey tint. Any ideas? Not sure which settings need to be changed.

    submitted by /u/rycaselli1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X overheating any tips

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Xbox one x four years old. Well vented. It has become very noisy when playing regular games. It has been cleaned out for dust but still is noisy. I'm assuming I will need to replace the thermal paste to fix this problem. Is there anything else I could do?

    submitted by /u/Schechtelmc01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment