• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Xbox - Had a tough 365. Can't buy a lot but the Duke was worth it! First time turning it on took my breath away!

    Xbox - Had a tough 365. Can't buy a lot but the Duke was worth it! First time turning it on took my breath away!


    Had a tough 365. Can't buy a lot but the Duke was worth it! First time turning it on took my breath away!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    It's just so beautiful

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    My Xbox pc update. Fixed boot animation plus a new theme which I find rather funny considering what it is?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    what does this mean?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Something my dad made !/ Algo que hizo mi Padre!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    My little beast

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Did someone say new controller, and a 14 day game pass code for y’all? Enjoy! :)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Today was a pretty big day for me

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    gamepass to switch

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    if the rumors are true do you guys think they could be doing it to counteract a potential sony game pass of sorts. i am more nintendo than xbox but i just wanted your opinions on it

    submitted by /u/Certain-Grass22
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get one, finally!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    How to download clips more efficiently?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I use Xbox clips a lot and regularly download them onto my PC so I can make videos out of them. Problem is, the only way I know how to do that is by using the "Xbox Console Companion" app on Windows 10. The app is awful (at least for me). It takes so long just to even pull up a clip and whenever I download one it automatically closes out the app upon completion, meaning I constantly have to reopen the program every time I wanna download one.

    Is there a way to download them from somewhere else or at least do multiple downloads at one time? Or just some way where I can do this way quicker/more efficiently? I have a lot of clips I need to go through and really don't want to spend 500 years on this.

    submitted by /u/MadethisforGrillerz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S controller USB C mod

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Xbox One S controller USB C mod

    In part because micro usb sucks, in part because the idea stuck in my head, I decided I'd replace the connector on my controller, or brick it while trying.

    Happy to say, the operation was a success!

    It's not a mod I'd recommend though, as it's not without its risks, and has little practical value, unless you use your controller with a cable and having unplugging issues.

    I'm posting some pictures, comments and thoughts on the procedure, in case it could be of any help to anyone trying something similar.

    This is the end result:

    The connector sticks out a bit and isn't perfectly straight, but it doesn't look ugly

    First teardown step

    The board with the usb connector. I got the usb c connector from aliexpress. It's way bigger than the existing micro usb one. Not sure if there was another connector type that would fit better.

    I needed to be more careful removing the connector. There was no chance I could desolder the whole thing, so I tried to cut the supporting metal pieces. I scored the little pin pads with an xacto knife, but didn't pay attention to the 3 bigger ground(?) pads and they were removed when I pulled the connector. It's not entirely unlikely that more copper traces could be pulled out, damaging the circuit.

    Soldered 30AWG wire to the 4 usb pins (left id pin unconnected). The previous time i had done something like this, I used a kinda thick soldering iron tip (TS100 default) and had a bit of difficulty soldering it. This time I had a finer tip and a much easier time.

    Electrical tape where the connector will be placed, to avoid shorts.

    Soldered the connector. I had quit a bit of trouble stabilizing the connector on the pcb. The previous connector had metal pieces going through the pcb to hold it in place, this one just floats. I tried gluing it at first with epoxy, but it was probably a crappy and/or wrong glue for the job, and just left a sticky mess. I then tried superglue and had a much better result, but still not stable enough.

    I soldered some wire on the connector and the left over stubs from the previous one, and applied more glue. Messy, but it worked. If I was to do this again, I'd leave as large piece of the microusb connector supports as possible, then solder the new connector to them.

    Next problem: the back cover can't fit with the new connector. Need to cut a bit from the center of the protruding bit

    A bit better. IIRC I had to cut a bit more for it to fit perfectly

    All done. I wish I had more patience with the usb connection removal and attachment, but anyway, I quite like it.

    That's all, hope this inspires someone for some diy / modding, or helps identifying some pitfalls.

    Don't do anything you're not totally sure about, or rather, you're ok with possibly damaging / destroying. Patience and planning is important, even though I didn't have much of either in this project.

    submitted by /u/mitsarionas
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x slow/laggy dashboard after on for awhile

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Does anybody know a fix for this? The Xbox is cool (good air ventilation) and it works perfectly fine after restarting. Really weird for such a "next gen" console

    submitted by /u/Awpportunity101
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass online games

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I don't have the ultimate version can I play fifa games online with a standard game pass for PC?

    submitted by /u/jasontodd1618
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox exec teases new IP for Games Pass that will “blow your mind”

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    power a controller rubber cover?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    I've been playing lot of titanfall 2 lately and I wanted to upgrade my controller a bit. So i just wanna ask if there's any good rubber cover and thumb grip thingys's you guys would recommend?

    submitted by /u/milotheturtle
    [link] [comments]

    XBox 360 Slim

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Has anyone recently gotten an Elite Series 2 controller?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I just ordered one last week direct from Microsoft and it arrived today. I've been seeing a scattered amount of posts here and there talking about different model numbers. Mine ended up being FST-00001, however, the lot/batch number is 2114.

    I've read FST-00008 is the best one and fixed the issues, but later batches are also as good.

    I was hoping for an FST-00008 and figured ordering straight from Microsoft would help but alas, it did not.

    Does anyone have either model numbers and does it really matter? I mean, my box has one small change and it's the placement of the "Elite Series 2" wording from other boxes I've seen.

    I haven't tested it yet because I'm at work.

    submitted by /u/GeneticXFusion
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the Power A Fusion Pro.... Then I see the Pro 2 show up at work. Had no idea a Pro 2 was even on the way... Looking forward to checking it out��

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Is it possible for me to get my account?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    So a little over a year ago my email got hacked, I lost access to my old Xbox account, and I can't access my old email. I've been playing Apex legends recently, and I remember all if the pre season stuff I have, so I was wondering if it's possible for me to get my old account back.

    submitted by /u/GEOfrakt
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations: Best single-player games to play on Xbox One?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi everyone;

    I've had an Xbox One for about 3 years now (first got it summer 2018) but for the most part I've really only used it for multiplayer games.

    I'm wanting to get into some of the single player games that people enjoy too though, so what are some of the best single player games to check out on Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/gamerguyLu
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I’m having this issue when I’m trying to load resident evil and it keeps giving me this error message. How do I solve this? I appreciate all the help,����

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I put the original xbox 360 hard drive into my 360 slim but when I turned on my slim it red dotted, please help

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    I heard online that if you open up the original xbox 360 hard drive and put the actual hardrive inside a slim it can work, and I had an original xbox 360 hdd, so i opened it up but because I never had a t6 torx screw I couldn't unscrew the metal case, I used scissors to cut of some of the metal surrounding the hard drive (not the actual metal of the hard drive) and cut off enough for it to fit inside the hard drive space and connect, but when I turned on my xbox with the hdd inside of it, it made weird sounds and red dotted, I took the hdd out and it worked completely fine, what can I do to make the hdd work or do I just buy a regular slim hdd?

    submitted by /u/benboy952
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment