• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Xbox 360 - A few days ago picked up a nice collectors edition of Driver: San Francisco, for the 360. Local pickup. I enjoyed this game, back in the day. I'll give it another playthrough soon.

    Xbox 360 - A few days ago picked up a nice collectors edition of Driver: San Francisco, for the 360. Local pickup. I enjoyed this game, back in the day. I'll give it another playthrough soon.


    A few days ago picked up a nice collectors edition of Driver: San Francisco, for the 360. Local pickup. I enjoyed this game, back in the day. I'll give it another playthrough soon.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    The current state of my Xbox 360 collection.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Booted up my old 360, decided to play halo 2 on it, and then this lovely Elite decided to just go "F*** it! I don't need to shoot you! We're throwing hands!"

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Did you know 50 Cent (the rapper, not the form of currency), made a video game?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Very slow speeds in Xbox 360S

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Trying to recover my old tag

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    So I remembered the tag of my old sign on from a long forgotten 360, and I want to log back into it, the only problem is I forget the exact email address I used it with and definitely won't recall the password.

    I've scrolled Google for help but nothing really helps or links to web pages that aren't running anymore. Any advice on here?

    submitted by /u/BigBeezey
    [link] [comments]

    Help pls

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I'm getting the error code 4174-4497-2780-0F00-C000-0034 and it just keeps telling me to plug back in the storage device that I had when it shut down during the update. I didn't have one in at the time. So I found an old USB stick I had and downloaded the update onto there and plugged it into the Xbox and it still is just showing the error.

    submitted by /u/ewm993
    [link] [comments]

    XBox 360 manuals. I’ve hit the wall on what I’ve been able to source. Sharing what I’ve accumulated so far in the hopes others will share what they have- since older ones have fallen off the internet..

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Hi, I’ve been working on this corona for hours now to no avail. I was using another ace chip with out the default file and would only attempt to glitch with certain files but couldn’t get to xell. Then I’ve tried this one and now this is happening?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Rate my collection

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    What to do with unused 360?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    I haven't turned it on in years, but it still works, is there anything cool I can do with it?

    Or should I just sell it, they're worth stuff all, maybe just give it to a charity.

    submitted by /u/MattSpew
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox / Microsoft/ FireAnt supremo Ed Fries joins Arcade Attack for a podcast chat encompassing the early gaming days at Microsoft, bringing life to the Masterchief and acquiring dev houses like Bungie, Rare and Ensemble to ensure Xbox's success. The video game crash, creating the Xbox much more!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Question: Need help with using laptop as a display.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Is there any way that I can use my laptop as a display for my Xbox360? I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 model 3583 running Windows 10. I've heard that you can use the HDMI but, well, my laptop doesn't have a HDMI input. Only an output. Are there any other methods or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/ljcozad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment