• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Xbox One - Ninja Theory: Here we're using flow maps to make clouds form and dissolve naturally in Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

    Xbox One - Ninja Theory: Here we're using flow maps to make clouds form and dissolve naturally in Senua's Saga: Hellblade II


    Ninja Theory: Here we're using flow maps to make clouds form and dissolve naturally in Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    That's what community is all about. The winner of the Biomutant drawing yesterday. I remember being a kid and never having the new games. Now that the Xbox 360 crew has grown up we can pass on the perks of adulthood!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Xbox Purchase Pilot Announcements Are Going Out

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Fallout 76 Update Notes – May 25, 2021

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Dead by Daylight | Resident Evil | Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1943 is alive and well, it is also a GamePass title!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Hi friends, just stopping in to say the game Battlefield 1943 is still very populated. It is also free with game pass, so check it out sometime!

    submitted by /u/bryantdl7
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify Trial for anyone who wants it, as I already have premium.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I can’t use this Spotify Trial. Hopefully one of you can! [Giveaway]

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    my gamepass subscription will end tomorrow, so here are some perks that I will not use. Enjoy

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    [Giveaway]Giving away one code for Bioshock: The Collection

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    As I like to do occasionally when the game is on sale, I want to give one person a code for Bioshock: The Collection.

    Bioshock was one of the most important games that contributed to my love of gaming and I think everyone should experience it.

    So, in order to win, all you need to do is comment below promising me that you've never played it before. Tomorrow at 3pm central, I'll pick one person at random and send you a code for a free copy of the game on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/UKFan643
    [link] [comments]

    Knockout City reaches 2 million player milestone

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Far cry 5 golden bundle 80% off just grabbed it

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Remote play by phone question

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Do I need to be in the same wifi network as my Xbox?

    Do I need more than an xbox live subscription to use this feature?

    submitted by /u/Pm-me-ur-happysauce
    [link] [comments]

    We need a Catan game!!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Catan on 360 was fantastic. It's such a bummer it is not backwards compatible. Hopefully devs will consider a current gen Catan game with online play.

    submitted by /u/DingiMD
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused what xbox do i buy?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Hi guys, My little brother wants an xbox, but i've been out of the game since my xbox360, which I no longer have. I looked into it but dont know what the heck im looking at. I see xbox series x, xbox series s, xbox one s , xbox series...also it appears they're discontinuing some of them. Could someone help explain what i should get my brother?

    submitted by /u/Odd-Instruction4493
    [link] [comments]

    Is biomutant worth 60$?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Call of duty (360)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Received a bunch of old Call of Duty games from a friend. Tried starting up world at war today and i waited roughly 20 mins to get into a lobby. Is thair a discord or group where i can find out the best times of the weeks to play.

    I really want to relive my childhood games!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/NiceReward9974
    [link] [comments]

    Warzone crashing nonstop

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Any time I'm entering a game or waiting on the matchmaking it sometimes crashes back to the main menu and says memory error, and other times closes out the game entirely or even turns off my Xbox and I have to power it back on. No other game does this, it runs Forza Horizon 4, RDR2, and BF1 perfectly fine. This only just started happening about two weeks ago and I have no clue what to do

    submitted by /u/slnaj
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] Did some cleanup on the weekend and found these codes. Not much, but hope it helps someone new.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Seagate ssd

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Does the xbox one seagate ssd work with the series s or do i actually have to shell out what id pay for a series x just to have more than 300 storage for once

    submitted by /u/Knitlertheknitted
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Official Xbox wireless headset hurt your head/ears?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Everything about the headset seems great but I'm kinda worried it might be uncomfortable as I wear glasses and am generally quite prone to discomfort.

    submitted by /u/anonymooooooooous
    [link] [comments]

    DCUO hardly newbie, but....looking for gaming buddies.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    So ive been playing DC universe online off and on for years now, mostly off. But during that time so much has changes with the updates, and i cant; like before get my inventory clear. I have no idea what items matter anymore. Anyone got tips? Or feel like helping guy get back up on his feet with this game? Cause i really do like it but i just cant make sense of this game anymore.i play ESO also if anyone needs a gaming partner there as well.

    submitted by /u/Yo_Momo-510
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment