• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Xbox - Map of the world showing countries where Xbox Live is available

    Xbox - Map of the world showing countries where Xbox Live is available


    Map of the world showing countries where Xbox Live is available

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Is it a good game to get to know the Just Cause series? Excited to play it on the Series X!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Almost back at 100k gamerscore for the 2nd time after my account of 7 years was stolen and I gave up on everything xbox related.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Is xbox series s worth it for halo?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Im a big time halo fan but my computer is shit when comes to games after 2, i have to play halo 3 on less than 30 fps for my regular resolution but have to bring it way down to play halo 3 to 4 (odst ran fine idk how). Is the series s good enough for halo and the upcoming infinite?

    submitted by /u/jackdatrain910
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally got this for my xbox one think it was a normal controller, can anyone tell me what the buttons on the back do.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Getting bored of games I get after like 1 hour any recommendations (type of games I like in post)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    So I'm getting really bored of any game I get really fast and my friends are literally never online so I'm stuck on my own with 71 games (no flex) and just BORED OUT MY MIND that I literally sit there on a game title screen for like 5 mins then go off it. The type of games I like are: Non tedious or slow games with grinding etc Solo games because my friends are never online Open world games Story based games Combat focused games like Jedi fallen order Puzzle games like portal/2

    Setting a good example any games I could buy/download also you can recommend multiplayer games for if my friends do get online

    submitted by /u/OlefassamgamezYT
    [link] [comments]

    When I turned it on the sound was very quiet and it wouldn't let me mute, so I went to turn it of and it doesn't let me so I have no clue what to do.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Anywhere to sell Xbox Live game codes?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I purchased a code from CDKeys that is perfectly valid but for a different region to my own. Normally I'd just go onto a VPN and redeem it without any problems, but unfortunately this code is for an item that doesn't appear on the UK Xbox store, only on the US store (it's a bundle of 4 LEGO games), which means that not even a VPN can help me here. Is there anywhere I can sell this code?

    submitted by /u/JimmyRowe1994
    [link] [comments]

    Who can tell me what game this is

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Anyone can help me?! I’m getting the black screen of death ha I’ve tried holding the pair and eject and still can’t get anything and I’ve tried three different hdmi cords

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Xbox sound through HomePod!!!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Am I the last or the first to get my Xbox series S sound to play out of my HomePod!!! I hated my tv speakers and had no good place for a sound bar... now today I stumbled upon a beta setting in my Apple TV 4K that made this happen! So happy!!!

    submitted by /u/simrifle
    [link] [comments]

    Any active Multiplayer servers?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    The only one I know of is x link Kai but 99% of people on there play halo 2 and they're like on god mode in terms of skill. Any other servers still out there for older Xbox games that offer more variety?

    submitted by /u/StJimmy2008
    [link] [comments]

    If I refund a game can I just purchase it again after?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    It says I am eligible for the refund (Witcher 3) and I would just like to know if I can buy it again for the 10 dollars right after I refund it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/UpBeatTeam5805
    [link] [comments]

    Series X controller on Windows 7 SOLVED

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I recently got a series X controller to replace my wired 360 controller that I've been using for PC and found that windows 7 can't locate the driver automatically after some digging I found the raw driver files on Microsofts update catalog the two files not listed (DFU) are the drivers download and unzip the file and in device manager right click the controller and select update drive chose to search the computer for a driver or let me chose the driver and in the window that pops up browse to the folder and select it the controller with vibrate immediately and it's name in device manager with change to Xbox gaming device

    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox%20one%20controller%20one%20controller

    I saw a post on here about this that's from awhile back and it didn't seem to have been figured out and it's locked now so Im making this post in case anyone is still having issues with this

    submitted by /u/DrunkinCosmonaut
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Cloud Saves

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the xbox ecosystem so sorry for sounding stupid. I just downloaded Plants vs. Zombies from Xbox Game Pass, and it prompts me to pick a storage location. It then only gives me the Cloud Save option and says I have 2 GB free. Obviously, PVZ is not going take that much, but is there a way I can save the game locally on my Xbox Series console? Also, how do cloud saves work? Does each game get its own 2 GB or is it 2 GB total?

    submitted by /u/FeenixFobia
    [link] [comments]

    Do Xbox Live 12 month codes still work?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi, my brother is getting an xbox soon and I know that microsoft no longer sell 12 months codes. I was wondering if he were to get an xbox live gold 12 month code off amazon would it still work?

    submitted by /u/KieranSetup
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller disconnects right after connecting

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I need some help with my Xbox controllers Both of them keep disconnecting right after they connect and start blinking(the slow blinking) I tried turning off the console and turning it back on but it just keeps happening all over again I try pressing the small button next to the power button on the console and pressing the corresponding button on the controller but it still doesn't work Can someone help me with this issue please?

    submitted by /u/omare1999
    [link] [comments]

    About the vibration of xbox wireless controler (gen9)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I've just got my xbox wireless controler. I tried game controller tester from microsoft store, when I use the triggers the left side vibration is more powerfull than right side (the right side seems not satisfying compare to left side), Is that a normal or default thing or should I retrun my device. It is the first time I bought a xbox device, so I don't even know if it is an issue or not.

    submitted by /u/10uzerindenoylarim
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 games - Xbox one

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I've got Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360, and on my Xbox one X I found a bunch of the car packs available for download. When I put the disc in the Xbox one it says it doesn't work. Is there a way I can get forza horizon 2 in my Xbox one x without paying for it again?

    submitted by /u/KRSousa
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else keep getting these? I'm getting sick of reporting them all.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Help about hdmi please

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    My hdmi has broke on my Xbox one s going from the Xbox to tv

    I don't feel comfortable going inside does anyone have any fixes such as a external replacement I thought of using a usb to hdmi usb in Xbox hdmi in tv but I don't think that helps if anyone has any ideas please share

    submitted by /u/cjkovengej
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know any good wireless headphone make?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    A foreign store question

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Hi. Bought my first Xbox(Series S) yesterday. I live in Turkey. Wanted to play my old time favorite Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker so I searched it in marketplace but found out it wasn't available in Turkey. So I bought it through Brazllian store. Everthing worked fine except the game won't show up on owned games list in Xbox menu. But it shows up in Xbox android app and purchase history. I've downloaded it through the app game worked perfectly. Is the game not showing up on Xbox owned games list on console normal? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/memelicocuk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment