• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Got this little lot today

    Xbox 360 - Got this little lot today


    Got this little lot today

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Just finished this game... I'm speechless. The story was something else.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    After 10 years the fight for Rapture is still strong

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    MW2 once again.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Is this game rare?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Hard drive and red dot of death

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    So I got me a hard drive off the internet a couple of months ago and I've been using it since. Well just yesterday my Xbox 360 s decided to give me the red dot of death and I was so devastated. I got ahold of a family members Xbox 360 (I'm pretty sure it's also an s) and i don't know if I should put the hard drive into it or not because my old console worked fine and had nothing wrong with it. Could this hard drive have something wrong with it or could it just have been my old console being so used. It was an 8 year old console. (The hard drive name in the console is defaulted as some sort of Japanese or Chinese writing)

    submitted by /u/JdawgC95
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to download new guitar hero songs?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Looking to get new songs but I know the guitar hero service is down

    submitted by /u/Dondabba710
    [link] [comments]

    Well...My Friend Was Not Using His Xbox 360 so he gave it to me for free with the kinect...i have a xbox 360 e.....i got no idea about this console can u guys help me out with the name n contents?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Help me figure out why my 360 controller won't work on win 10 anymore.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    My wired 360 controller used to work on my PC but suddenly when I plug it in, all 4 lights turn on solid, then just shut off. Going to device manager, I can see in device manager that the controller is recognized as "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)". I tried to redownload the driver automatically but windows says its the best available driver. Then I tried searching drivers from a list of drivers, and it only shows the name of the unknown USB error instead of the actual driver name.. So then since i have 2 xbox 360 controllers, I followed the path for driver in the working controller and it shows its in C:\Windows\System32\drivers, with xsub22.sys being the actual file. So I copy pasted the path in device manager to find this folder and nothing came up, then I tried the full path as C:\Windows\System32\drivers\xsub22.sys and it wouldn't let me find a file that way. So now I dont know what to do. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get the controller working again?

    submitted by /u/TK503
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham asylum xbox 360 vs ps4

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    It's been a looooong time since I played the arkham games so am planning in revisiting but noticed there's a remaster of Asylum and City called Return to Arkham.

    As all the dlc is included I'm pretty tempted but has anyone played this? Is it worth it? Pro's and cons?

    submitted by /u/Noahpomp
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 games much...

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Recently joined, thx for having me.

    I just wanted to showcase my 6 year journey. This collection contains almost every Xbox 360 game with a unique achievement list "Stacks". As well as Ive been collecting combo packs and GFWL games recently.

    Each shelf contains about 215 games, so Ive only got enough room for another 100 or so.....it will be close if I can finish off the combo packs/gfwl before I run out of room.

    Ive also recently started collecting consoles and controllers after getting my hands on a Movie Contest Console.

    Ive also got almost all the digital content, Ive missed out on a few foreign DLC's and the elusive Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball game.

    submitted by /u/Frawstfever
    [link] [comments]

    What 360 model should I look for?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    So in a few years when I'm done with my university studies and I've started working I might start collecting old consoles/games for nostalgic reasons, including the 360. Which model should I get? I'd like to get a fat white model since that's the one I had when I was younger, but I know it's the most likely to get the RROD.

    submitted by /u/MathematicianLanky13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment