• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Xbox - After 16 years, Microsoft enforced a name change on my account with zero warning. I joined like in 2004 for Halo 2 with the gamertag "Teabag Master" and tonight around 8:30 PST, Microsoft changed my name.

    Xbox - After 16 years, Microsoft enforced a name change on my account with zero warning. I joined like in 2004 for Halo 2 with the gamertag "Teabag Master" and tonight around 8:30 PST, Microsoft changed my name.


    After 16 years, Microsoft enforced a name change on my account with zero warning. I joined like in 2004 for Halo 2 with the gamertag "Teabag Master" and tonight around 8:30 PST, Microsoft changed my name.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    EDIT: I picked a new name, and I like it. It just sucks that this happened, but it's nothing compared what I've gone through in the last year. Thanks for all the replies.

    'CleverKitten832' is available for one of you lucky gamers. Have at it!

    submitted by /u/woodsman707
    [link] [comments]

    Several trouble today with an Xbox One X

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    1) even with a pretty good connection I cannot update my games and when I tried (for many hours) to install Bless Unleashed, for example, the download speed was 500 kbps and after swipe everything stopped. (I usually download at 40mb)

    2) while I was playing a GamePass game suddenly crashed and the error was "you don't have the permission to play this game" (I restarted the console and it never occurred again)

    3) for 6 times in 2h when I was playing it suddenly disconected me from my account/xbox live telling me I have internet issue (which I'm not, my brothers was playing with Xbox One S without problem)

    So...this stuff happened today, there's a link between this thing? It's something known as a bug/problem? Thank you for any answer

    (Sorry for my english!)

    submitted by /u/SirGreengrave
    [link] [comments]

    Ori and the Will of the Wisps on my Xbox Handheld!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Overwatch, Verdun and NASCAR Heat 4 are free to play until Sunday night

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Twitch shady tactics have hit an all new low for forcing ads to the viewers with latest update.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I received a new update for the twitch app on xbox and it seems twitch have no shame and have snuck in yet more shifty ways to show forced ads. When you open the guide now while watching a live stream it will auto pause the stream, kick you out of the chat so when you close the guide it will act like you have just entered the stream and can force play another ad to you. So basically if you dont have twitch turbo or subscribed to a streamer you can get another forced ad like you do when you first join the stream when you open and close the guide.

    It's bad enough they wont bother to listen to bug reports about the slideshow/freeze frame issue when a streamer drops frames forcing you to back out of the stream and rejoin which forces yet another ad on you (convenient) and the many other bugs with the app now they pull this crap to force more ads on the viewers. The app just gets worse and worse with every update and M$ need to take a hard look at their quality control on the apps they allow on the xbox.

    submitted by /u/xISAWIx
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app for android, any opinions?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    As an xbox owner, its a must have for my mobile, but my current experiences are not the greatest. In fact, it might be one of the worst apps. It takes ages to load the friends list, and most of the time it even doesn't load and I have to restart the app a few times. This is pretty annoying when I just want to quickly check if any of my friends are online. The loading of videos/captures is even worse. I have a very decent internet and phone, so in theory it should load in seconds. Instead it takes half a minute to load a few seconds from the video. Any chance that microsoft will fix their app? Or create a new one? They did a good job with the xCloud stream app so I'm assuming...

    submitted by /u/Endru11
    [link] [comments]

    Free code. Can't remember if it's for Xbox live or game pass. Pretty sure it's Xbox live.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    DOOM Eternal - Official Launch Trailer

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    What does the plug next to the headphone jack at the bottom of the Xbox One controller do?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    It's in between the two small holes. Thanks! -Jason

    submitted by /u/Beavisisadumbass
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Game dont start.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Like the title say. None of my digital copy start. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/mikotoqc
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Original games not working on Xbox 360

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    So I picked up a few Xbox games for my 360 and some are not working. I have Vice City which works fine and THPS3 which will get to the splash screen and I will hear the game audio and I can use the controller but it's stuck on the white Xbox original screen. Any tips on how to fix this or is the game defective? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/adamduke88
    [link] [comments]

    So there I was, reminiscing about my childhood . . .

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Thinking about the different generations of consoles that defined my childhood, and it made me realize something. My children at 3 and 4. This next generation will be what they remember in 20 years, and I'm glad it will be xbox.

    submitted by /u/1337_carbon
    [link] [comments]

    Free code. Can't remember if it's for Xbox live or game pass. Pretty sure it's game pass.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    What are your opinions on gamepass, you use it/will or no?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I would love to buy the xbox series x and use gamepass but i am scared of the possibility of loosing interest because of the low cost for so many games (like, well i paid so much for this disk i better enjoy it...well, only 12€ and all this games)

    submitted by /u/WhatsupDoc2002
    [link] [comments]

    Coming out of retirement looking for a good game

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    So I haven't had my gold renewed for the past two years and the latest game I own is infinite warfare. I am planning on getting Doin eternal. So this past weekend I resubscribed and played some infinite warfare (damn I miss the wild mic chats we lived with in the old days mostly just cause not alot of people play it though) anyway I figured I'd use a lil from the next paycheck and get a current game. I'm totally out of touch with what's fun and good rn. If anyone could recommend something that would be AWESOME! Mainly just looking for something with good replayability, online multiplayer, and not to insanely complex. Also PM me if you wanna play some infinite warfare or whatever game I end up getting

    submitted by /u/Beowulf710
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else getting installation stopped for every single game? if so what do i do

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Why the hell is DOOM not on PC for game pass ultimate???

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Like really why?

    will they add it?

    submitted by /u/Hornymidget20159
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I have just gotten Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S and i wish to know if you can set up split screen.

    submitted by /u/Gingurguy
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Hey , I've got a question , namely - do Xbox One controllers work on Xbox 360 ? Thx

    submitted by /u/DangerousChalk111
    [link] [comments]

    14 days live gold

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    downloading CoD Warzone is making my console throw a fit

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    after i hard reset my hard drive needs to be unplugged and plugged back in to be recognized again which is normal but when i try to continue the installation it will work for a bit and than stop. once it stops it won't let me pause or cancel it. it's very frustrating :)

    submitted by /u/angry_catto
    [link] [comments]

    How's Warzone?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I'm a big time apex player like most who play battle royal and was wondering how bad the learning curve is to try warzone? I heard they add a lot of cool stuff to the battle royal formula we all know and love. How is the game as a whole? Map and weapons and all that? Is there specialized people like apex or just customizable stuff for your dude? How does everyone like it?

    submitted by /u/TThrasher6669
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Xbox Controller Connection

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    So I was mid-game yesterday and my wireless controller suddenly just stopped responding.

    The controller was still on but none of the buttons were functioning.

    I turned my xbox off and turned it back on by powering the controller.

    It took a bit longer than usual for the console to power on but it was working again.

    After 15 minutes the exact same thing happened again!

    I tried moving the controller next to xbox but it just cut out again.

    I searched online and lots of other people also had trouble with this issue but I haven't found a solution yet.

    Has anyone else had this issue and is it a possible fix??!

    submitted by /u/depem005
    [link] [comments]

    Just purchased an Xbox one S package with no plan to use the games. Comment here if u want the codes.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    All codes have been claimed!

    submitted by /u/3inch_richard
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there r/xbox I am a Playstation user but I bought my girlfriend an Xbox One S and I need some help. Hopefully nothing too painful and hopefully you can make me a better boyfriend...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Hi all, I haven't really touched an Xbox since the early 360 days so I'm a bit lost on the set up and looking for some advice. My girlfriend hasn't had a TV for about a year since moving from out of state.. She didn't realize how much she missed having a decent setup until after we started dating. So she made the whole switch, Vizio 55" 4K TV -which supports Dolby Vision for sound she really wanted a soundbar due to living in a complex and limited space. She went with a Vizio 3.1.2 With Atmos Speakers because she got an extra $50 off for purchasing the two together.


    After reviewing the 4K players I recommended she just get an Xbox One S. Her primary concern was being able to watch physical 4K discs. She did mention that she would like to get back in to gaming. I thought this was would be a great idea. I also got her a membership to the Xbox Game Pass so she can explore some games and maybe find something she will like. It would be really cool to share that interest since we already have so many other things in common. In fact she already fell in love with Goat Simulator :)


    Anyways, after getting everything all set up and mounted for her tonight. I can't get her Xbox to send Dolby Vision on physical 4K movies, only HDR10. I can stream Dolby Vision just fine via Netflix (from Xbox) but zilch on discs. I went in to the settings and tried unchecking HDR10 but leaving Dolby Vision checked, rebooted the console but then it won't send either signal. I have the input set up correctly to true UHD, tried different inputs and I know it can't be the cord because otherwise I wouldn't be able to send any 4K signal. I'm left scratching my head. She can't really tell the difference but I want her to get the best use out of her machine, which in turn I'm hoping inspires her to play more games.


    Now speaking of sound, I tried streaming content that supports Dolby Audio/Atmos as well as physical discs (Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan and Suspria) and all I can get it to send out is stereo.


    I'm going to post this in r/vizio as well but I was hoping maybe someone here had some advice.

    submitted by /u/smgulz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment