• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Xbox - Does anyone know how to fix this

    Xbox - Does anyone know how to fix this


    Does anyone know how to fix this

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    My coworker made this for my birthday

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Amateur test: Series vs One controller (on Xbox One S) - Response time

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    New to Xbox - Can I use Game Pass Ultimate in this way?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Hello /r/xbox!

    with my kids becoming interested in gaming, but the games I play on my PC typically requiring you to use a spreadsheet on a second monitor, I was considering getting an Xbox (Series S) along with Game Pass Ultimate, to be able to play games with my daughters (8 & 5). As well as trying some games for myself that I would otherwise not have bought in a pay-to-own model.

    However, after reading up on the subject, the exact conditions on how I can use the subscription on multiple devices are not fully clear to me. Are the following scenarios possible with one Xbox console, one PC and one Game Pass Ultimate subscription:

    • One player is playing a Game Pass game on the Xbox, another player is playing a different Game Pass game on the PC at the same time.

    • Both players are playing the same Game Pass game, one on Xbox, one on PC (for games available on both platforms), but each playing in single player mode.

    • Both players are playing the same Game Pass game, one on Xbox, one on PC, but in multiplayer mode against each other (or cooperatively, depending the game).

    Cheers!

    edit: Followup question, especially if the answer is "yes" to the above: Got any recommendations for games that kids of 5 & 8 years old might like?

    submitted by /u/Rannasha
    [link] [comments]

    Refunding question

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    When I refund games or stuff like that on Xbox does it refund the money into your credit card or does it give it to your Microsoft balance

    submitted by /u/Snowyy_akii
    [link] [comments]

    Note: Xbox Series X/S do NOT support remote play to PC yet.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I just got a Series S with the goal of playing on my PC upstairs via remote play, but I found out when I tried getting it working that it is NOT supported on PC, only on Mobile devices. You can do remote play on Xbox One to PC, but not Series S/X consoles.

    The feature is being beta tested, but there has been no update to my knowledge about when it will become available.

    submitted by /u/NazzerDawk
    [link] [comments]

    XOne S controller behaving weirdly ONLY when batteries are in

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    XOne S controller behaving weirdly ONLY when batteries are in

    Hi people,

    I have this xone s controller that i use that i repaired from a broken controller stick, just the moving part, i had no stick drift etc. It works perfectly fine while using it wired via an usb cable and stick drifts like crazy when i insert the batteries, see attached pictures. Any help? Thanks.

    Wired connection + batteries

    Wired connection

    submitted by /u/eugyscan
    [link] [comments]

    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Can somebody out there, please tell me, what dose this mean? for mine. Xbox account. So I can understand it better.

    submitted by /u/No-Bad-7911
    [link] [comments]

    To upgrade, or not?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I've been on Xbox as a platform since 2007. I've no intent of going elsewhere.

    I've got a One X at the minute which is fine, works and gives me no grief.

    I mostly play FPS and RPG games (Overwatch, Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy etc)

    I have a 4K 60hz TV.

    I managed to snag a Series X this morning on Amazon, due to deliver Friday. Got caught up in the excitement and ordered on impulse.

    What I can't decide is why?

    I'm not sure it's going to give me much that my One X doesn't currently. Am I being crazy?

    submitted by /u/Tobar26th
    [link] [comments]

    Will xbox 360 purchases convert to an xbox one?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Im about to buy a second hand xbox one, i was just wondering if my xbox live game purchases will be available to download on the xbox one?

    submitted by /u/Breeny03
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I’m out from home and I just have a normal Xbox one. Can I buy the crew 2 on my Xbox one and then play it when I get home on my series X?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Title explains it all

    submitted by /u/PaulClarke69
    [link] [comments]

    Gold to ultimate

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    So I bought a year of gold a little over a week ago. I'm wondering if I buy a month of ultimate for $15 will it let me have ultimate for the year or will it convert my year into 4-5 months?

    submitted by /u/Delsinforsale
    [link] [comments]

    I Have same issue. Fan won't turn on.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    My Xbox One just won’t turn on anymore

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I tried resetting it by unplugging the power supply and the wall the wall outlet then waiting for 10 seconds but still nothing. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedRain6522
    [link] [comments]

    Any1 having troubles with party chats at the moment?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Help with new Quick Resume feature?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    So the Xbox Series X quick resume got an update where you can see a group of the games actively using quick resume but it doesn't appear for me on my account. My brother has the group and can see them on his account but mine can't.

    I was wondering if anyone knew about this or had this problem too and could help me fix it? I can't find any way to do so

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Prime
    [link] [comments]

    Will my Xbox series s get glitched or damaged if I turn it off while I’m in a party chat

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I was inactive and my Xbox turned my off by itself and I was in a party chat when it turned off. Will this damage my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Extra-Light4883
    [link] [comments]

    How to know if my game files on my series s are corrupted?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I was inactive on my Xbox and it shut down automatically and I had a game open. How can I check if the game file for that game is corrupted?

    submitted by /u/Extra-Light4883
    [link] [comments]

    Help with game pass!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I just found out that i have a 3 months code for xbox game pass!
    if i redeem it will i have to pay 10$/month to continue having it or i will still have to pay only 1$/month for the first three months after the code duration ends?
    (so if i should redeem first or pay first)

    submitted by /u/thanasis4472
    [link] [comments]

    My headsets not working

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I just got a new headset but for some reason random sounds aren't playing through it. For example on one game i might hear the music but no sound effects. And i cant hear or be heard in parties at all. Someone please help

    submitted by /u/crazykane0207
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use your Xbox One X controller with your IPad? I have managed to link it via Bluetooth an dit says it has been accepted but then it doesn’t seem to do anything and I still control it with my fingers....please help!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Help with Updating my Xbox One

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I loaded up my xbox last night, and it informed me that it needed a system update to continue. So I went to click start update, but my controller wouldn't respond. I plugged it in via micro USB, still no response. I even tried other controllers. The controllers respond with connectivity to the Xbox no problem, but I cannot click the update option to continue.

    Some help would be beyond appreciated

    submitted by /u/ChampionChadrick
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been having this problem with their series x? (I've searched the internet for months)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I've looked all over the internet, but found nothing. I decided to reach out to reddit today, I've been having issues on the new Xbox series x console. The three main games I've had issues with are Minecraft, Fortnite, and Roblox. When I play Minecraft the players around me freeze and when I try hitting them nothing happens and next thing I know I'm dead. In Fortnite the exact same thing happens. I'm shooting someone game freezes, then they're cranking and I'm dead. Same with some games on Roblox. I have a Vizio that supports 4K but not 120hz, but I've changed the Xbox setting to 720p, reset the mac address, changed the DNS setting, my TV has a low latency mode that is turned on, but nothing seems to work. I haven't tried ethernet mainly because the router is like 15 feet away from my Xbox. I haven't experienced these issues with my Xbox one S. If anyone knows anything please help.

    submitted by /u/Justanormalperson865
    [link] [comments]

    series controller not working on remote play

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment