• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Family photo.

    Xbox 360 - Family photo.


    Family photo.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Always enjoy going back to this!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    I love finding cheap lots. $15 for this one. Most of these are CIB.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    My small Xbox 360 collection

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Forza Motorsport 4 Essentials Edition refuses to be installed

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I've tried five times, and it hasn't installed despite the disc having 0 scratches and is in perfect condition. This never happens with any other game.

    submitted by /u/Dewott56
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest your favorite forgotten / not widely loved Xbox 360 DLC

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    There's not really a good list out there.

    We know about the typical suspects, Fable, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Far Cry, etc.

    What are some of your favorite DLCs? Looking to stock up before they go away forever.

    Some that come to mind include:

    Dead Rising Case Zero / Case West

    Modern Warfare 3 Chaos Mode

    Ninja Gaiden 2 Mission Mode

    Mirrors Edge Time Trials

    NBA Jam Time is Money Pack

    Burnout Crash

    submitted by /u/dungyhasbigtits
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud Storage Question

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I picked up a second 360 S for next to nothing a few years back. It didn't come with a hard drive, just the internal 4 GB. I finally set it up and just took out the hard drive on my original 360 and stuck in it the new one and it works great.

    What I don't understand is setting up cloud saves. My games prompt me to set it up but when I go to do it, the 360 says something about going in and deleting the cloud save option already in storage.

    I'm scared to do that and confused.

    Does anyone have experience with this?

    submitted by /u/OreoMoo
    [link] [comments]

    Figured some people may want a tutorial showing how to do a laser replacement for their 360s

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Request for old Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Updates 37, 42 and 47

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    These are some rare TUs and need preserved.

    submitted by /u/KJxbox
    [link] [comments]

    Old man needs help

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Hi all, I am a senior citizen and empty nester and I am going to try to play my sons' xbox360. Are there any stores where I can buy a controller? I know I can probably get one on eBay, but wouldn't mind buying one in store. I already tried Game Stop, Walmart and Meier. Tired of having the store clerk looking at me like I'm crazy lol.

    submitted by /u/blissfulwishful
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Wheelman a non backwards compatible game.. shades of GTA

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    this flash drive was previously used for this console but got pulled out. now the light is on but it isnt getting read by my console. any help?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Anyone have a code for Xbox live they’re willing to give me?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I just signed back into my Xbox 360 account for the first time in 7 years and I want to play some cod online. Can anyone bless me with a Xbox live code?

    submitted by /u/bmills34
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand this i test thr connection it says it's fine then I connect to live and it's a no go

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment