• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Xbox - Bring back the Xbox Netflix parties!

    Xbox - Bring back the Xbox Netflix parties!


    Bring back the Xbox Netflix parties!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Xbox and Bethesda's Games Showcase Will Take Place on June 13 The two companies are joining hands for E3 this year.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Rip Xbox one (thanks psycho (ex)girlfriend.....

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Does your console fit on the wall behind your monitor? Mine does

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Xbox.com back in 2009. I must admit, I love the design of this. It's clean, elegant and uncluttered.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 14 Day Free Trial Code, up for grabs!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Get ready.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X is available through All Access on GameStop right now. Just got an email.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I found numerous Xbox series s’ on Amazon that say new. Anybody think these are legit “new”? Anyone else buy the console this way?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    New Xbox wireless headset update

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Anyone know what the new update is?

    submitted by /u/D3TR0X115
    [link] [comments]

    How are the Trine games?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    The collection is on sale for $14.99, and Trine 4 alone is on sale for $7.49.

    I'm looking for a game to play since finishing both Ori games and these games look to be somewhat Ori-ish (I could be wrong though).

    Is the collection worth buying? Should I get just part 4? Or should I skip them altogether?

    submitted by /u/GAMESHARQ
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone is looking for a Series S there are 2 at the Walmart in Woodbridge NJ

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Spam request

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Has anyone else run into an abundance of spam accounts adding you as their friend, sending messages, and group chat request?

    I don't play very often anymore but at least once every time I play I'll get a new notification that "leafymango84319" "irksomeracer324" "cutiegamergirl" sent something.

    You can't report these accounts for being spam so Microsoft can't filter out all the new accounts being made to scam players.

    submitted by /u/Night_Crawler
    [link] [comments]

    In game chat problems

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    So when I'm in a party chat everyone can hear me fine. But when I switch over to in game chat (in any game) I have to like scream to get them to hear me clearly. Anyone know how to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/MutedRevolution5
    [link] [comments]

    Hell yes people

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Cashapp Card on Xbox Live

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Can I use my cashapp card on Xbox live?

    I don't know if it's considered a prepaid card or not but I am curious if I could use it to pay for my Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/Extreme-Middle1170
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding sonic riders

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Has sonic riders ( the first one) ever been on the game pass? I never completed it back when it was out on my ps2 and wanted to do so through Xbox game pass if they have it in that library. If someone knows that would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/ShayneAlexis97
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Xbox PC screen recorder (the default one that pops up when you press Windows + G)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I've got a weird question about this. Well I like to record some games on my PC with this screen recorder, just to be able to watch after and etc. But when I record a game, the cursor that appears in the video recorded is different than mine. It appears a small, tiny and ugly cursor, and it's not the cursor that I use. I'm quite perfectionist so this different cursor really piss me off. Does anyone know if it's a configuration of the software that changes the cursor to this tiny one instead of recording my actual cursor? And if yes can you tell me where can I change that?

    Please no jokes on me lol.

    submitted by /u/strangenoodle777
    [link] [comments]

    weird problem with xbox elite controller

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Controller suggestions

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Are there any controllers out there using the frame of the new one that comes with the Series X?

    I love the slightly different feel of the new one but really wanting to try out my first paddled controller. Been looking at the Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition but I'd hate to invest and find out one uses the new controller style.

    TIA. Any recommendations welcomed.

    submitted by /u/CleganeFriedChicken
    [link] [comments]

    120hz with series x on hisense 55U8QF

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Did someone own this tv and can tell me if supporte 120hz at least in 1080p or 1440p with the hdmi 2.0?

    submitted by /u/tizzi91
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Series S?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    So I've heard lots of bad things about the series S. Is it worth the money since the series X is so hard to find?

    submitted by /u/Separate_Extreme_611
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t know if this is the right flair. But I want some advice.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    So my family is a big PlayStation family (no hate for Xbox, just the console we got). The last time I played Xbox was on the 360 and now that I have a job I'm wanting to upgrade. I was thinking about getting an Xbox One S, but I noticed that there is an Xbox Series S available near me. I was wonder which I should get.

    submitted by /u/Bloodman106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment