• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Xbox - This in lockdown with the boys

    Xbox - This in lockdown with the boys


    This in lockdown with the boys

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Got my childhood xbox working again!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Just got my new controller. I hope you have a great day! :)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Finally got around to customizing my new controller. Still need to put clear rubber on the sticks then it'll be done!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:02 PM PST

    All 4 OG Xbox Splinter Cell Games on Sale

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Continually having issues with my new Series X freezing and then shutting off during gameplay. Have tried many remedies that have not solved the issue, which I have listed. Anything else I could try before I throw in the towel and contact Microsoft?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I received a new Series X that arrived in the mail on Saturday (Feb. 27). Setting everything up that night, it seemed to be working just fine. Skip forward to Sunday (Feb. 28), and I experienced about 10 instances of the console freezing up during gameplay, sitting for roughly 10-20 seconds, then shutting off while leaving the controller still on.

    This happened while playing Watch Dogs: Legion (Series X version), Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox One version) and Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox One version.) Each time I would only be able to play roughly 15-20 minutes at a time before the freeze would occur.

    Here is what I have already tried to remedy the situation (These are all things that people on Reddit have suggested when others have come out with similar problems, with some saying this fixed their issue):
    • Turned the console from sitting on its side to sitting upright
    • Gave ample ventilation (The console is inside an entertainment center, but has about 2 feet of room up above it to properly vent heat)
    • Flipped the power plug that goes into the system
    • Plugged the power cord into a wall socket rather than a surge protector
    • Removed my external drive (The games I were playing were saved to the console, not the drive, but I tried this anyway.
    • Lowered the video quality output from 4K to 1080p
    • Joined Xbox Insider update skip ahead and get most up-to-date software I was able to
    • Performed a hard factory reset and starting fresh after all else failed

    I reset the console Sunday night and tried playing again Monday evening (March 1). I played Watch Dogs and actually got about an hour and a half of gameplay before it froze again. I restarted the console, tried again, and got about 30 minutes more before another freeze and shutdown. I am just totally at a loss.

    Keep in mind, this system was purchased about a week ago and arrived on Saturday, so this should be a newer unit. It is running the most updated software version and none of the games I played are outdated, all are on their latest updates. All games are physical discs as well, not digital.

    Is there anything else I haven't tried that you have seen work? Or is it just time to give up and see about going through Microsoft for a repair or replacement? (I am not looking forward to that.) Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you for any help you can give.

    submitted by /u/RJskillz92
    [link] [comments]

    ‘For new customers only’. 14 days free NOT USED

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Xbox series S controller needs to resync every time it needs new batteries

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:25 AM PST

    And the resync doesn't consistently work. Is there a bug with the controllers/system? I never had this problem with the Xbox One or 360.

    submitted by /u/Future_Novelist
    [link] [comments]

    Is it fine to use an HDMI 2.0 and not 2.1 on my series X? My TV doesn’t support 120hz anyway. Any other downsides?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Basically title, thanks

    submitted by /u/senna98
    [link] [comments]

    Activity feed being removed from the app was a terrible idea

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Microsoft decided to remove the activity feed from the mobile app and I find myself never using it as a result. I loved being able to see my friend's clips on the main page and it was really my primary use of the app. Now, I hardly ever open the app and it feels like it went 2 steps back. Please, for the love of god bring back the activity feed to the app!

    submitted by /u/Arabic_Persuasion
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to make an external hard drive run larger games

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PST

    i have an external hard drive connected to my xbox series s and whenever i download a large game like valhalla i have to move it directly into my console which is running out of space quickly because of it so is there a way too avoid this and keep these games in the storage unit but still work properly?

    submitted by /u/seven2427
    [link] [comments]

    I used to play soulcaliber on my dream caster back in the day, it was the best game ever. Just found out there is a newer version on Xbox. I haven’t played a soulcaliber game for years and it feels like heaven to finally play again.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Xbox series x controller causing online games to lag on pc

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Hello everyone, i recently bought an xbox controller for my pc to play some games on it. But everytime i connect my controller to play lets say rocket league or fortnite, the game always lags, theres no latency lag, but just lag within the game its self. I was wondering if there was a solution to this. And also im connecting this via bluetooth. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RealisticSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass that I’m not going to use, feel free to redeem it :)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PST

    xbox one screws

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PST

    question, i'm trying to open my xbox one fat for cleaning, i would like to know if the screws are T10 or T8, I don't want to buy the wrong one, much less buy 2

    submitted by /u/11meh
    [link] [comments]

    How do I post a clip of mine on a gaming club? for instance, I would like to post a clip on Apex Legends official xbox club but im not sure how, so anyone got any ideas how?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:56 PM PST

    How do I post a clip of mine on a official gaming club? for instance, I would like to post a clip on Apex Legends official xbox club but i'm not sure how, so anyone got any ideas how?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PST

    X-Xbox...?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:16 AM PST

    Fallout 4 Running at 4K 60 FPS with Mod on Xbox Series X - Much Better Experience than PC Rig

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:12 AM PST

    During my eternal wait for an RTX 3080 I decided to fire up Fallout 4 on my PC and have another playthrough. The load times on the PC are unbearable; I don't recall them being so long! Even with a fast nvm drive it is taking 30-40 seconds to load the Commonwealth when exiting interiors. The game also felt a little choppy. After spending hours tweaking settings, VSync, Borderless Window, Different Resolutions, Quality Settings, Fallout4Prefs.ini file, etc - I couldn't get the game to run smoothly.

    Then I remembered all the videos showing off the Xbox Series X load times so I decided to buy the game. I didn't realize it hasn't been patched yet with FPS Boost but fortunately some blessed soul created a mod called 60 FPS Series S|X Ultra settings. I installed the mod and the game runs silky smooth. I don't know if its running at 4k, but the framerate is much more consistent then my PC rig. And the load times are much better. The Commonwealth loads in a few seconds and fast traveling is truly fast traveling now.

    I am playing on an LG CX 55" in my office, and I swear it almost feels like the game is running better than 60 fps. I'm not certain if this is because the Xbox Series X uses VRR, but the game is much smoother than my aging GTX 1080 Ti can muster (which can't do Gsync with the LG CX because of the older HDMI port).

    I will abandon PC gaming if I can have this experience on all my games going forward. This is great.

    submitted by /u/JenovaTheFallen
    [link] [comments]

    Gameshare didn’t transfer over my GPU to my wife’s Xbox.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PST

    I signed my wife in on my normal Xbox, made it her home Xbox. I signed it on my wife's Xbox and made that my home Xbox. My game library shared with hers however my gold did not. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pizza_with_ranch
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong? I am signed in, was working just fine 10 minutes ago. Please help.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:52 AM PST

    How much does it cost to fix a broken HDMI Port on a xbox one S?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Title says it all butt my xbox one S HDMI port is broken and i don't know how much is costs so if anyone knows about how much that would be great.

    submitted by /u/aspekt07
    [link] [comments]

    How do I post a clip of mine on a gaming club? for instance, I would like to post a clip on Apex Legends official xbox club but im not sure how, so anyone got any ideas how?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:20 PM PST

    New Controller

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Everyone can stop typing on the other post I got a new controller

    submitted by /u/IndependentGrocery48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment