• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Someone messed up at Goodwill.

    Xbox 360 - Someone messed up at Goodwill.


    Someone messed up at Goodwill.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:12 PM PST

    What’s up with same games having different cases?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Anybody remember where you get this gamer pic?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Spring cleaning session. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PST

    It's 2021. What 360 online multiplayer games are still active?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PST

    I made a video showing people are still playing call of duty ghosts, resident evil 6,red dead redemption and battlefield 1943.

    I tried forza horizon, modern warfare 2, borderlands 2 with no success.

    I'm thinking of doing another video highlighting some more 360 games people play online, do you know of any besides the ones I've listed.

    submitted by /u/steveeperry
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 Slim is freezing after a few minutes.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:06 PM PST

    At first i was having difficult to boot my xbox, sometimes it booted but froze after a few minutes. I tried booting pressing both Y and LT and this time it worked, i tried playing a game for a few minutes just to see if it was everything fine and the game froze after 10-20 minutes too. Now i'm really worried about what's happening, tbh. I search on the internet and people say it's probably overheating, but my console it's not that hot, seems okay to me. Please tell me what else could i do to solve this.

    Obs: the game i played is original and it was on disc, the console froze even at the menu tho.

    submitted by /u/Mizumi_Karu
    [link] [comments]

    Measures to prevent RROD?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PST

    I recently got a xenon 360 from a thrift store that works well, I repasted it and cleaned it out, but it will inevitably RROD. Is there any good solutions to prevent, or at least delay it? All the ideas on Google are old, outdated ideas (washer mods and xclamp replacements, which are now considering harmful) Are there any truly useful methods? It has both of the best heatsinks for the cpu and gpu, I'm pretty sure it was already repaired at Microsoft at one point.

    submitted by /u/paganisrock
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    how long do the rechargeable battery packs for the xbox 360 controller last? I mean like the official Microsoft brand ones

    submitted by /u/AntiLifeEquation21
    [link] [comments]

    Modding XBOX 360

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Is attempting to mod my Xbox 360 myself putting my console at a high risk of getting broken?

    submitted by /u/zoverton0
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need to buy that makes the electricity in the wall go to my fucking xbox 360?This is all just confusing because I'm a ps type of guy and it's usually been a single wire that goes to the wall,and into the play station.what do I need to buy so that I can play my Xbox.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PST

    My controllers keep constantly doing a buffering animation

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:21 PM PST

    So you basically read the title. My controllers keep doing the buffering thing on leds. The animation basically looks like when you sync it, except instead of doing a full circle this only shows the bottom left and the top right led, then switch to bottom right and top left. Can anyone help with this? It isn't causing an issue but it kinda bothers me because I don't know what's causing it. And yes both of my controllers are doing this not just one

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping xbox 360 s disc drives

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PST

    The disc tray on my Xbox 360 s isn't reading the discs. I really don't want to take it all apart and clean the laser because I feel I would definitely mess it up even more. But I have an extra 360 slim and thought about swapping the disc drives. The only thing is I don't know if once I put a game in the swapped drive, I'll lose all the save files on that disc and will have to restart. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/homosexual-shrek
    [link] [comments]

    Do the hdmi extra slot adapters work?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Do the hdmi extra slot adapters work? My tv only has 2 but I have a ps4&ps2 and an Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/at235
    [link] [comments]

    Offline to online

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    I have an old account that I played on when I was younger, that I want to be rigbt back able to put onto the Xbox one. However, when I try to join live it gives me an error code and says that can't be done right now. It is a child account.

    submitted by /u/Trex331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment