• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Xbox One - So I downloaded Elite Dangerous on my Series X, and the game crashed 2 times on launching, the 3rd time I launched it, it just crashed fatally and turned off my console, i turned it back on but as soon as the homescreen booted up it turned off again, and now it's just not turning back on, fan too

    Xbox One - So I downloaded Elite Dangerous on my Series X, and the game crashed 2 times on launching, the 3rd time I launched it, it just crashed fatally and turned off my console, i turned it back on but as soon as the homescreen booted up it turned off again, and now it's just not turning back on, fan too


    So I downloaded Elite Dangerous on my Series X, and the game crashed 2 times on launching, the 3rd time I launched it, it just crashed fatally and turned off my console, i turned it back on but as soon as the homescreen booted up it turned off again, and now it's just not turning back on, fan too

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:54 AM PST

    [Deal] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 4 Month Membership (Digital Code) - $23.39 (New Subscribers can get first month for $1)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    25 minutes of Aliens Fireteam Gameplay with Devs.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PST

    For Some Reason, Avengers is Becoming More of a Grind

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Amazon’s new Alexa app for Xbox brings visual assistant features to your TV - The Verge

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Get ready, everyone 2:30 pm ET TODAY... get there before the scalpers do

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Cleaning out the power supply

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Train Sim World 2 has to be the most in depth and coolest train sim game I've ever played. The game is awesome but it's in game economy is horrible. You'd have to spend over $200 to get all the tracks and trains. It's like the Sim's add ons with EA. Anyone else play this have any thoughts on it?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Outriders Demo - One Week Later Dev Update [OFFICIAL]

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey | The Road to Odyssey - PRE ALPHA: Mission Playthrough

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Outer Wilds - Easily one of the most creative games I played. Thanks, Game Pass!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PST

    12 months xbox live for 49.99 on newegg with code. Figured id share

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    New story trailer for colorful pixel art platformer Kaze and the Wild Masks

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I used u customize xbox controllers as a hobby...little did I know RHINO LINER even after it's dried melt to your hot ass hands and get sticky ��

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PST

    I saw this when i was changing out my batteries,Hi

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Microsoft Account Balance

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:56 PM PST

    I've been trying to purchase a game and everytime I try to buy the game it asks my to redeem a card or billing information. I have more than enough money to buy the game but it won't use the money I have. I have tried it on other things just to make sure and it happens with everything. I have removed my account from my console, I've reset it multiple times, and I tried adding billing info but it still won't offer to use the money I have on the account.

    submitted by /u/SnooHamsters6721
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox mic not working

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Xbox1, tried multiple headsets and multiple controllers. Mic hasn't been working in a week. I already updated the controllers, made sure the mic is on in the Xbox settings, and tried pretty much everything on the first page of google. It was working fine a week ago...

    I can hear game and chat audio but my Xbox doesn't pick up the mic

    submitted by /u/babygroot_9_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one X randomly turned off while playing black ops, should I worry?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:54 PM PST

    First time it happened, and I also noticed a couple days ago that cod froze and I had to hard restart. No other game did this.

    I have it plugged into a surge protector if that's any help.

    Should I be worried?

    submitted by /u/breadalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have these tales of the borderlands updates randomly show up? Don't have any of them installed...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PST

    What games are Series X only?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:32 AM PST

    I'm picking up my Series X later today. Just wondering what games are 100 percent only for it. I only know The Medium so far, and I'm gonna dl it off gamepass.

    submitted by /u/Bondfan326
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Controller Series 2 - default sensitivity

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I really want to buy an Elite 2, but I have an issue that I will do my best to verbalize.

    My main game, far and away, is Rocket League. For those not aware, RL is a game centered around physics. It requires very precise movements that can take unusual amounts of time to perfect (years in some cases).

    Back on my Xbox One like a year or so ago, I purchased the original Elite controller. I used it out of the box, not changing any settings. My first game of RL I immediately noticed something was off. I was consistently messing up maneuvers that otherwise would be no trouble for me at all. It was easy for me to identify that it was something to do with the joysticks. Whether it was sensitivity, deadzones, both, etc - I am not technical enough to know for sure. Regardless, I swiftly switched back to my non-elite controller and never picked up the Elite again, because I simply was not going to relearn years of muscle memory just to justify the purchase of a new controller. The difference in feel was substantial enough to outweigh the features that the controller had to offer. Ended being a waste of money, never used it again. After asking some other people in the RL community, I discovered that it is not in my head, and many have stayed away from the Elite controllers because of this reason.

    So I guess I'll start by asking: Why wouldn't the Elite controllers come out of the box exactly as a non-elite controller in terms of sensitivity and things like that? For me at least, it seems like that would be a logical baseline.

    Now to the issue at hand. I know that one of the main features of these controllers is that you can in fact adjust sensitivity to be literally whatever you want. Problem is, to get it to match a non-elite exactly seems like it would be pretty difficult. Does anyone know if these settings exist anywhere? I tried my luck Googling last night but did not find anything relevant.

    submitted by /u/Insomaniac10
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox elite series 2 very loud vibration

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:34 PM PST

    are they all really loud like this is this normal or is this a clear defect and I should return it to Costco I just don't want to return it and get one that is just the same annoying loudness and waste my time any input would be appreciated

    https://reddit.com/link/ly425j/video/d007a835y4l61/player

    submitted by /u/murdowg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment