• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Xbox - How you know your game is unsuccessful

    Xbox - How you know your game is unsuccessful


    How you know your game is unsuccessful

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Beyond sad right now. Xbox account sync / cloud saves has ruined my 3000+ hr skate 3 save files. I skipped school to get each Skate game at midnight release, it was the most important to me.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Do you guys still have a 360?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    I have one that still works and im wondering if u guys have it even if they stopped selling them

    submitted by /u/Aster3t
    [link] [comments]

    2 Days of XBL Gold code - I don't play online!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Ready, Set, Go!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Remote play down?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Worked fine all day yesterday, today "try again in a while we cant connect to your console right now". I have tried every single troubleshooting option known to man, ive logged into my router settings,ive hard reset,uninstalled app,tried wired/wireless. IT doesnt work

    submitted by /u/BigManJevnikarV2
    [link] [comments]

    just got the series s! first time owning an xbox, any game recommendations?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Hdmi troubles

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Ok so can a usb to hdmi adapter work as a hdmi port for a Xbox one s like you plug the usb in the Xbox then use the hdmi side and plug in a hdmi cable from the adapter to a tv

    submitted by /u/cjkovengej
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the game "family man" .. i was really looking forward to it ... it was supposed to be released in 2019

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I keep getting "Authentication Error" on Secret Neighbor (GamePass Ultimate PC)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I try logging in with both of my brothers accounts, they work just fine. Only mine doesn't. Does anyone have any advice, or know how to fix it? It's very frustrating...

    submitted by /u/WorkingT00Hard
    [link] [comments]

    Help curate my gaming adventure!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    So, I've been out of gaming for 10+ years. My last console was an original XBox, and I played through a bunch of the premier games for that system (Halo 1/2, Fable, Burnout, Battlefront, etc). Some life stuff happened that I couldn't really justify the money or time it would take to continue gaming. Then, by the time I felt like I could get back to it, the XBox One had come out and I felt like I had been left behind and it would be too difficult to catch up.

    Fast forward to today with Game Pass and full backwards compatibility, and it seems my time has finally come! According to Fed Ex, my XBox Series X is sitting at my front door as I type this!

    I'll be starting with a replay of Halo to get at least through Halo 3 (remember Halo 2 ends on a cliff hanger, and I've waited years to see what happens next). But what comes after that?

    I'm not in any rush, but what would be the best 20-30 games for me to get a feel for what I've been missing and to get me caught up with the state of gaming today? I'll be focusing on single player and girlfriend-friendly coop for now, as I'm sure online multiplayer will be restricted to the current latest and greatest. But with only those limitations in mind, what are your suggestions?

    TL;DR If you could design a gaming crash course "reading list" of what XBox has had to offer over the past ten years, what would it look like?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ScienceJake
    [link] [comments]

    xbox transfer

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So my xbox one stopped working for no reason i don't know why 😓 when I get a new xbox one can I still get my acc back with all my games ?

    submitted by /u/OkAstronomer725
    [link] [comments]

    Refurbished og ,capacitor question.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I have a refurbished og xbox and want to make sure the seller didnt replace the clock capacitor before I remove it,if its replaced should I be good and not need to remove it?

    submitted by /u/kahootmasterblaster
    [link] [comments]

    Long weekend new game question

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I fully intend on playing video games basically three days straight.

    I should probably preface this with I am not good at video games - I usually go for games that have a very easy setting and enjoy story lines. My favorites are RDR, rdr2, Fallout, Skyrim etc.

    So, do I try out this new biomutant game or do I go with AC Valhalla? I love the recent AC games too but biomutant looks really fun and looks like it might be at my alley. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/phenomenadododododo
    [link] [comments]

    If I currently have Xbox Live Gold for my Xbox One X, can I use it on the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Yeah, I know it's a dumb question, but I found an old XBOX 360 game in my closet, and I was wondering

    submitted by /u/HeyIlikeYouTube
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app does not detect Game pass subscription

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I tried downloading a couple games on my system, but whenever I try to do so, the Xbox app redirects me to the purchase page and offers me the option to purchase GP for PC or GP Ultimate. I checked my microsoft account to see if my previous subscription was cancelled, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Xbox app isnt able to check for my existing subscription.

    Has anyone in this sub faced this error? If so, how did you correct it?

    https://streamable.com/m4nq3f

    submitted by /u/ImJustReallyFuckedUp
    [link] [comments]

    Super Bomberman R Online is now available to download and play (F2P, up to 64 players online)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Can you download game shared games on pc?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    If my friend game shared a game to me on my Xbox can Is there anyway I can connect my Xbox to my pc and download the game on the pc

    submitted by /u/Gabusing8
    [link] [comments]

    Online Multiplayer for 360 games not working on Series X. Any help?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Why is my headphone sound sounds like its bubbling?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I don't know why but my headphones when I plug them in, seem to make all the noises sound like they're bubbling. I don't know if its the adapter or my headphones because my other headphones worked fine until...I don't know, both headphones just stopped working if anyone knows what to do please tell me. Update I found out the headphones Im currently using are messed up however the adapter may also be the problem because my other pair messed up also (If yo ask me it's probably the fact that both these headphones are 1 or 2 maybe 3 years old and they were pretty cheap)

    submitted by /u/CharlesVires
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller isn’t vibrating

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I was playing gta and all of a sudden I was shooting and the vibration just stopped so I changed out my battery's and it still isn't working and advice on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Ranger3158
    [link] [comments]

    Network transfer is painfully slow

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    So I just got the series X today (finally) and I am trying to do the network transfer for a few games but it's taking an inordinate amount of time. My internet speeds are above 200mbps but it's transferring at barely 40 most of the time. Would I be better off canceling and moving the games to an external and then moving them to the internal? Thanks

    submitted by /u/HitmanHasTooManyBugs
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gigabyte G27QC a good option for Series S?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I would like to buy a Gigabyte G27QC for my Series S,and I don't know if its 1440 120hz compatibile via HDMI and it has VRR. How it's the picture quality, does it worth the price ?

    submitted by /u/robi101012981
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment