• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Xbox 360 - The setup has been completed

    Xbox 360 - The setup has been completed


    The setup has been completed

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PST

    It's a small collection but it'll keep me entertained for a while.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PST

    “I want everything back, the way it was. But there is no point to it, this wanting.” - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Gamestop .99 pick up... for those curious about what I got and someone mentioned about if it came with original covers...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Today I mourn my controller

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:31 PM PST

    After a total of 7 years and approximately 2559 hours of gameplay, my controller has finally died. The left stick is completely smooth at this point. All things must come to an end and I must say; What a glorious end. You will be missed. Rest in peace.

    submitted by /u/Akselodd02
    [link] [comments]

    Main xbox died, got a second hand but it's on family pass code help please

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Dashboard is xbox 360 2.0.17559.0 I've already tried some button combinations I found online but they don't seem to work. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/dzamoraf
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason not to have a xbox 360 s vertical?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    I just got another console that is also vertical and I would like to put them next to each other, ive always had it horizontal though, so Im not sure if I should.

    submitted by /u/revengexgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a fun challenge:

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Go to a bunch of thrift stores and buy every copy of Kinect Adventures you find.

    submitted by /u/BlueOysterStanAlt
    [link] [comments]

    After 15 years of collecting, I finally am happy enough with my collection to show it off.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Does anybody remember this game? Doritos Crash Course.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Need help repairing/replacing Xbox 360 Elite disc drive

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:56 PM PST

    So after 10 years or so, my Xbox 360 Elite disc drive finally gave in. It stopped working this week and i was just going to order a new disc drive and replace it and all would be well, but upon further research I saw that Microsoft made it that every disc drive that is manufactured and shipped has a drive key that matches the motherboard of the Xbox it is in, what that means is if you just get a new drive and take out the old original drive and replace it it won't work, it would only play DVDs and CDs and not games because the key that it has does not match the motherboard, but digging even deeper I saw that there were ways to bypass this, you get a new disc drive and you use a whole bunch of connecting and programs to "flash" a drive key that matches the motherboard you're trying to place it in and that's it, it sounds simple but it's very complex and takes hours and it is very risky so I did not decide to do that. Other ways are that you get a new drive, then on the drive you want to replace you unscrew the little motherboard that is soldered onto the drive but don't fully take it off, keep the wires connected and just set it aside, then from the new drive, take the parts that need replacing on the old drive and replace them, and when you put it back together and connect it to the motherboard it should work because the original drive motherboard is still connected with the drive key, then a last way which is pretty much the same as the way I just mentioned is open up the broken disc drive and do a deep cleaning and basically disassemble everything and clean and recalibrate the drive deck and laser but I don't really want to do that because there's a giant risk of breaking the drive.

    TL;DR

    Should I replace my 360 disc drive by getting a new one and flashing a drive key onto it which would take hours and need a lot of programs on a PC, get a replacement drive and just replace the parts that need to be replaced but leave the old disc drive motherboard so that the drive key still matches the motherboard and works, or do a deep clean and disassemble the whole drive and recalibrate the drive deck which is very risky and could possibly break my entire drive?

    submitted by /u/idk-k-
    [link] [comments]

    How is easiest way to teradown xbox360 E?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PST

    I bought an xbox 360 in December, but I noticed that it was very warm, so I wanted to check if the fan was not cleaned, but only took off the cover of the whole housing, I can not stick to any large latches, I was tired with it for 2 hours and nothing helped. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 battery was overheating every 5-15 minutes and shuts down... So I found this. It’s fine now; like new

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PST

    If a game says it needs a hard drive will a flash drive work?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PST

    used media remote

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:39 PM PST

    will the media remote work w/ any xbox 360? looking on ebay for one, thanks

    submitted by /u/wisepirate998877
    [link] [comments]

    can i connect to internet with my modded xbox 360? (when i open it up it shows up aurora so yea)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    i have a 360 and its modded and shows an aurora logo when i open it up. and i wanted to know if i can connect to internet.

    submitted by /u/matyistorm
    [link] [comments]

    Modern Warfare 2 - Wasteland Ground War Domination Nuke (32-2) [2020]

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Forza Motorsport 4

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Forza Motorsport 4 is making my Xbox run really loud, and it's only happening for this game only

    submitted by /u/BlueOysterStanAlt
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to download dead rising 2 case zero digital

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Do I need a hard drive? I have enough space for it but do you actually need a hard drive to play it or is it just for the extra space?

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone knowledgeable with 360 S Hard Drives tell wether these are official or knockoffs? I've ben wanting to but one.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PST

    These three eBay listings here. I mainly want one to play Original Xbox games, and due to the fact that I've had a 4GB model for a decade and hav had to delete tons of games over the years. Also, I'm kind of a snob for official accessories when I can. I avoided any Chinese ones since I know they are 100% fake. A quick answer would be nice!

    Link 1: https://www.ebay.com/itm/164725338638?ul_noapp=true Link 2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265067582425?ul_noapp=true Link 3: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333905117683?ul_noapp=true

    submitted by /u/simtek34
    [link] [comments]

    Any games that you guys wish would still have an alive community?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:18 PM PST

    I thought it would be interesting to see what games people would like to see come back from the dead. I'll go first, I say battleblock theater. Lots of potential there especially with all the game modes.

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment