• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Xbox - And I'll see you Xbox Back Pack, and raise you the XBOX 360 Courier Bag, Backpack/Rolling bag, and an original Xbox bag... For fun.

    Xbox - And I'll see you Xbox Back Pack, and raise you the XBOX 360 Courier Bag, Backpack/Rolling bag, and an original Xbox bag... For fun.


    And I'll see you Xbox Back Pack, and raise you the XBOX 360 Courier Bag, Backpack/Rolling bag, and an original Xbox bag... For fun.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:53 PM PST

    I've kept my original Xbox travel bag for almost 18 years. This durable bag survived three generations of consoles, dozens of moves, and tons of LAN parties. Best piece of luggage ever. Here's to the next 18 years!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    MLB The Show 21 is coming to Xbox!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    just got gifted cold war by “ra the sun god”

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I see your Xbox satchel and raise you the Xbox backpack. Ft my Captain America laptop bag which I’ve also used ��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Hey Guys! Put A Post On A Few Days Ago Asking If Immortals Fenyx Rising Was Any Good And The Response I Got Was Great, Thanks For The Great Feedback And Comments I Can Say That This Game Is Amazing and Beautiful and Plays Great, Few Similarities To Zelda But Great None The Less ��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:57 AM PST

    Made us sports fans cry today. Baseball is back!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Upgrade time for the OG box!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Project Gotham Racing - still wonderful after all these years.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    MLB The Show will make its Xbox debut on April 20, 2021.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    I've had this controller since Jan. 1st and the right thumbstick has drift already, has this happend to anyone else?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    big brain time

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:45 AM PST

    Zenimax Acquisition

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Why is the EU ruling on the zenimax acquisition? Aren't both companies American based?

    submitted by /u/FaceFrame95
    [link] [comments]

    14 day pass for whoever wants it

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Game Pass Quests

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I've played a game today and logged in via the app but no login to the app quest or play a game quest seems to be popping up on the screen.

    Anyone else with this issue?

    submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Xbox series x controller keep blinking??

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Sometimes when I'm playing, the home button on my controller will just start blinking out of nowhere. It's not a big deal but it does get annoying when I have to take out my battery pack and put it back in in the middle of a game. Anyone know why this happens??

    submitted by /u/Foss53
    [link] [comments]

    Electronic Arts and Xbox Linking system.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    when i was in 5th grade which was 9 years ago now, my grandmother set up my first xbox live account on an all black xbox 360 slim i got for my birthday. Sometime after i turned 13 i acquired her xbox live account and started playing games under her account to avoid parental control settings. Christmas 2013 i got Madden 13 and Madden 25, around that time i guess i created an ea account to play both of those games at the age of 12 under my first email account that my grandmother made for me. an aol account. i have been playing ea games just fine up until around the past year where i realized my xbox account was linked to that aol account that i no longer had access to because my grandmother died and she kept track of that information and so i linked my xbox to a new email that i could access. almost immediately i realized i could not access EA games anymore and after various late night sessions of trying to get access to my account, i have still been unable to access the ea account. they keep telling me i need my grandmas old credit card that she used to buy my games, i need to know the date of birth on the account which is likely not real because i was 12, and i need to know the phone number that was on the account 8 years ago. i got the xbox game pass ultimate in hopes that i would be able to access ea play games but despite having the game pass ultimate and being able to access my xbox live account just fine, it won't even let me start up multiple games because of an expired email address. they keep telling me that if i can't come up with that information i need to access the email... but oh wait i can't do that either because aol DELETED IT for inactivity. i sent that error message to ea too and guess what... they told me i had to have that information. then i go to xbox support in hopes that they will be able to just unlink the account so i can make a new one. i don't care about the progress on those games from 8 years ago i just want to be able to play them on my current account and guess what xbox tells me?... CONTACT EA. i can't win. i'm not deleting my xbox account of over 10 years tho. that's not going to happen. i just need help. if i'm going to be accessing EA through an Xbox service i should be able to 1. play the games and 2. resolve it through xbox as well as ea. help.

    submitted by /u/Divinelightskin
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t sign in to the Xbox app

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Every time I enter my password it accepts it and just makes me re-enter my password,What do I do????

    submitted by /u/BallsStapledToAFan
    [link] [comments]

    oops we dont know what happend hear when pre ordering mlb the show 21

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    i have the money in my account everything is correct i have done pretty much everything basic websites say i just cant seem to make it work

    submitted by /u/ultrapig667
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with my xbox

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I have an Xbox series s and for some reason the controller won't pair, is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/DarkBeast227
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody else seen the xbox crab

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Do Kinect cameras have internal storage?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Am a little confused as I have read about the Xbox Kinect 4gb...i think this was a console with only 4gb storage from some years ago, but I'm just wanting to clarify that it wasn't the kinect itself that had 4gb storage?

    I ask because I have some old Kinect sensor cameras and before I donate them I want to be sure that any footage is stored on the xbox itself and not in the sensor? As obviously I don't want the next owner to have access to it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Emu3030
    [link] [comments]

    My elite 2 controller hasn’t had the need to charge for 3 months here a picture of this absolute unit

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Do I need Xbox live account to receive game updates on 360?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:13 PM PST

    I cannot be bothered to make a live account as I won't be playing online but I've connect the 360 to the internet but do I still need to make a account to receive game updates ?

    submitted by /u/alexsharm98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment