• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Xbox 360 - my grand parents won this on a radio contest in 2008 and they just gave it to me its brand new too can't wait to fire it up

    Xbox 360 - my grand parents won this on a radio contest in 2008 and they just gave it to me its brand new too can't wait to fire it up


    my grand parents won this on a radio contest in 2008 and they just gave it to me its brand new too can't wait to fire it up

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Any info on this bundle? Tried googling but to no avail. The little info I did gather is that it’s a accessories bundle for developers. But that’s all I’ve seen about it.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Work in progress ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Scored all this for $15 today!!! Still can't believe how much I lucked out!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Why were Patches/Updates ALOT faster on Xbox than on PS3?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Like it's night and day . I don't have the same games to do a direct comparison but I feel for the most part patches were so much smaller and faster on Xbox . Any reason why for this ? Not complaining just curious

    submitted by /u/Physical-Whole9250
    [link] [comments]

    Most reliable 360 version?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I went through 3 phat 360s all red ringed and my last one was stolen. My 13 year old wants to get another 360 with me and start collecting games. What is considered the most reliable version. Thanks

    submitted by /u/modgeezer
    [link] [comments]

    Was anything added to the Game of the Year addition? Trying to decide if I keep both copies, or just one.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Just bought an Xbox 360 Slim and I'm really excited!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Never had a 3rd generation console and today decided to buy the Xbox for 50 euros. I own a PS4 but really wanted to play some of the older games. Already bought Gears of War , L.A. Noir, Forza Motorsport 3, PES 6, Halo 3, Smackdown vs Raw 07 and the first Assassins Creed.

    Looking forward to get GTA IV and RDR.

    Any other games that are a must play of that generation?

    submitted by /u/pickupthelantern
    [link] [comments]

    2007 Xbox 360 disc drive is stuck shut

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    I took my Xbox 360 Pro out of storage just to check it still worked. It booted fine, connected to Xbox Live fine, had a little glitch where it believed a game update was being pushed to it and then changed to say system update, it applied the update fine. All was good. I put in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and that played fine, took it out again and thought let me try COD4. I pressed the eject button, drive makes noise like it wants to eject and maybe even moved a tiny bit, but goes nowhere. Then it realised it's stuck and goes the other way and shuts. I took the faceplate off to see if that was jamming it, no good.

    Then I went to the Xbox support site which says use the manual eject hole under the tray with a paper clip. I didn't have a paperclip so I tried a staple, then tried a sewing needle, but the hole they tell you to use just has a metal plate behind it so I went to YouTube and tried the other two holes on the left side of the drive which were suggested. That didn't work either. Think I tried to wiggle the tray to get it to eject. Turned the system horizontal, upside down, that didn't work. Hit the system on either side, that failed as well. The drive will not budge. There's no disc in there, but how do I get the tray open?

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    I spilt coffee into the air-place where the air comes out so it doesnt overheat. It beeps, but doesnt turn on. Plz help me

    submitted by /u/cultistwithadartgun
    [link] [comments]

    Test fitting. Still gotta work on those edges then paint ��

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    XBox will play any games but won't play DVDs. Says it can't play DVD because the discs's region code is incorrect. I don't understand what's happening or how to tell what region my XBox is coded to accept. Help?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    EVERYONE IS HERE!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Opened my console to repaste and discovered this on the PCB. Could something have burned? Console works just fine though.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    6 pin Power adapter question: I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. Is it true that I can use a 203w adapter on a 150w system? (It just doesn’t work the other way around, right?)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Gamertag

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    StrongerThree25

    submitted by /u/TeddyMGTOW
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing the download problem where you'll be downloading a game and then it resets at 79%? Ive been trying to download Skate 3 for 2 weeks and this keeps happening and i havent find a way to resolve this issue. Anyone know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/mitoboi
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless headset adapters?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Hi, I realize the Xbox 360 lacks Bluetooth functionality but is there a way to connect my turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 to an Xbox 360 via a USB wireless headset adapter? Or could I use a usb c dongle to just put the headset right into the controller? Not sure if the headset is able to do wired connection or not, just asked in the turtle beach sub, but wondering about real wireless options too. Thanks

    submitted by /u/jjd531
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to get into a game on cod 4?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    It keeps matching me with 2 other people and no one else

    submitted by /u/purplemartin95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment