• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Finished the sub-set silver shield games

    Xbox 360 - Finished the sub-set silver shield games


    Finished the sub-set silver shield games

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    eat pant

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Love the collectibles on 360

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Picked up this Xenon 360 with the blades dash still on it for 50 bucks on ebay classifieds! Really happy with this :)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    They vibin

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    2nd Hand Restoration Complete

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Playing some cave shoot em ups tonight.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    One point away from 7000(plus look at the first two digits).

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Want to keep my 360 as long as possible but controller issues....

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    What do you guys do about getting new controllers? My logitech F310 isnt compatible with my 360 sadly but I would love to play it forever if they could make decent 360 compatible controllers for it.

    I absolutely despise refurbished or non brand news first party xbox 360 controllers even though those are my favorite. Any ideas to make certain controllers work or get certain cheap ones that dont fizzle out after 2 days.

    submitted by /u/TyraelTrion
    [link] [comments]

    Cant buy Halo 3 on 360

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:24 PM PST

    I recently bought a 360, i am buying my games digitally for convenience. I got most games I wanted but am unable to buy halo 3 or any halo game. Did Microsoft remove halo or is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/PaulDenton4
    [link] [comments]

    Bought some games recently and I have this weird cloudy ring around them. anybody know what causes it?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Modified XBox 360 controllers after a great deal at a garage sale.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Modified XBox 360 controllers after a great deal at a garage sale.

    I had some great luck some about two weekends ago at a garage sale (yes, in the middle of winter). By day 2, they were taking more than 50% off of items. I nabbed these below (all work except the 3rd party PS3 controller -- missing USB dongle):

    Not pictured is an Amazon Basics charger and two batteries. And yes, that's an official SONY PS2 component cable.

    I cleaned them up, and decided to swap some parts around (was inspired by a previous post where someone posted had a white controller with "black accents"). I wish I could find some white joystick caps and white d-pads, as well as a white version of the piece where you plug in a microphone. The black controller would look much nicer, I think.

    Swapped a few buttons, analogue sticks, and d-pad

    submitted by /u/hanst3r
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if there is a way to get the internet browser in the Xbox 360 working?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    So I have been looking for a way to get the internet explorer browser working but really haven't come across anything that has worked... Probably too out of date to work with any modern websites anyways the way they are coded now, but still was wondering.

    submitted by /u/shuttermatt
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 fightstick on older consoles?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:36 PM PST

    xbox 360 fightstick on older consoles?

    i dont know if this is appropriate or fits here.. but.. i have this street fighter x tekken x360 fightstick works great with 360, pc and all, but recently i hooked up my old consoles to crt again, snes/genesis, saturn, ps1/2 but i was wondering if there is any way to hook up this stick or a 360 controller for that matter to older consoles? i did have https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaNXI2V2ro1KHhrsM0VGKMjiYaXLBBnz/view?usp=sharing whick worked great for a cuople of yrs on ps1/2 and pc, and i know there was snes/genesis/saturn converters out there,, but then joystick directions stopped working, some buttons too, i did get my bro to solder one of them, so it got working again, but buttons stopped working again.. now i suppose the 360 is my best bet, i know i can use it on pc with emus, but i miss gaming on crt (https://drive.google.com/file/d/12zU24LxV_A6mwdQAArcXpFvoBtfeOv3Q/view?usp=sharing) you can say. so is there any solutions out there? i know the reverse.. or ps2 to 360 is possible https://youtu.be/eSAhq3d2MDo?t=203 but thats not what i want

    https://preview.redd.it/sc49kqk34xf61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e35cc2fafca391d3ab9e3e7ce8eef4309ee6a06f

    submitted by /u/eva20k15
    [link] [comments]

    Someone gave me a moded Xbox 360. How do it use the "mod"? It's defeated me.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:19 PM PST

    My Xbox is moded in some way. I can see xemenu and fsd on it. There are some games in hard drive and some other games under xemenu. I don't know how to use xemenu. I somehow managed to find the USB drive under xemenu and after clicking on almost all the files got fifa 12 to work.

    Skipping the long story. I lost all the data in the pendrive and can't play fifa anymore.

    I tried reading/watching everything about xbox 360 modding but can't seem to understand anything. Maybe because I don't know where to start from. I am no noob, but I am just perplexed. This thing defeated me.

    I didn't buy a super cheap Xbox 360 in 2020 to spend money on buying games. I want to blow some steam and don't always feel like playing games on my pc.

    I apologize if this post violates subreddit rules. I was hoping the community will be supportive of my motive. I want to give life to old electronics that are in perfect condition. A moded xbox 360 is still capable of good gaming experience.

    submitted by /u/normal_hooman
    [link] [comments]

    question about power cable

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    not sure if this belongs here but i'm not sure where to look.

    i've got my old xbox 360 but don't have any of the cables, i'm wondering if anyone can link me to somewhere i can buy a new power cable from? i've tried googling but none of the cables coming up seem to be the right size

    submitted by /u/alicerose2307
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox 360 power brick is solid orange when the console is off. Is this normal

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:57 AM PST

    How to remove scratches from the glossy part of an Xbox 360 Elite?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Got a used 360 e with two controllers but the thumbsticks are loose.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:55 AM PST

    My girlfriend and I are bored playing offline, but you need good accurate controllers to enjoy the online experience. Should we buy one good working controller? Or a month of Xbox Live Gold? Money is tight right now.

    submitted by /u/hotboxedcoffin
    [link] [comments]

    How to get ea gamer pic

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Disk tray on 360 arcade either doesn't read, keeps ejecting and closing, or randomly ejects while I'm playing a game.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I know many people have had this problem, but I didn't find anything useful.

    I have an xbox 360 arcade edition, and I've had it for about 9 years now. It was made in 2009.

    Let me just say that it isn't in the best condition. Some plastic pieces have broken off, the disc drive plastic cover is missing, and so is the physical eject button. It has survived two 3-light RROD while in my possesion. I have opened it recently, as it's had problems with the disk tray for a while. It started working normally for a while

    Now we come to today. I haven't used it since last year, mainly because the tray broke again, and just kept ejecting and closing, and never even tried to read the disk. I tried playing COD4 yesterday because I kinda missed it. At first, it did eject and close a couple of times, but sometimes it would actually read the disk and load up the game. BUT, with every disk I've tried, it just randomly decides to eject and close the game. I really don't want to open it up again, as the plastics are brittle, and I don't really have the money to buy a newer console. Is there anything I could try, or should I just bite the bullet and save up to get a new one?

    submitted by /u/tsakeboya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment