• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Xbox - I know this isn't Pokemon, but now I got them all.

    Xbox - I know this isn't Pokemon, but now I got them all.


    I know this isn't Pokemon, but now I got them all.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:22 AM PST

    A pretty small feat, but I'm still proud. I recently made it to 50000 gamerscore :)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Every Pringles can comes with a free 7-day Game Pass Ultimate code. The limit is 2 codes per Pringles website account, but you can create more accounts to redeem as many codes as you want.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Do you remember this game ? Used to play it so much, good times

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    14 day game pass giveaway. Have fun

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:16 AM PST

    Free 14 day Game Pass Ultimate (1st msg gets code)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    2 XBOXs in the same household XBOX Live.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    So I have two boys that now both have a Xbox Series X and a Xbox One X. I just recently bought them both tvs for their rooms. So my question is about Xbox Live. Is it possible for both of them to use Xbox live and the Ultimate game pass at the same time? How do I set this up? Does anyone have a link to a good resource if this is possible? Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Makeyourself279
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have issues with the medium on series X? I've been trying to get this game to run for a week now and this is the furthest I got into the opening cut scene before it crashes like always. Only game with problems.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    7ETE-TJKNA4-U76CBZ Xbox Game Pass PC - 3 Months for only € 17.99 (instead of € 29.99)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Xbox series S loading up my subnautica save with 1 day 18 hours. 22 seconds. 22. My 2015 fat Xbox took 4 minutes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    I already have gamepass ultimate, but could I extend it by purchasing Gamepass PC since it's $1 for 3 months?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Title says all.

    submitted by /u/shigoislol
    [link] [comments]

    I need some guidance in replacing the thermal paste on my Xbox One X from the almighty wise ones.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Like the title says I need some help replacing the thermal paste and I would like to know what you all would recommend the best or what is the most reliable brand of thermal paste to use. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/07FORDSTANGGT
    [link] [comments]

    14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code. Enjoy!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Is it possible to create games on xbox

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Is it possible to create roblox games & clothing on xbox series x or can this only be done on pc?

    submitted by /u/Cool-Ad5491
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X overheating

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I left it on for less than 20 minutes and it got too hot. The fans don't seem to be working. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/MrFloppa
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox remains on, but not connected to tv?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Hey, I got the Xbox Series X for Christmas and played it a lot. Recently though, I haven't played it in a couple weeks because I was so busy with school and other projects. When I went to turn it on yesterday, the home screen would show up, but as soon as I open up any app, it would disconnect from the tv but would remain turned on. Does anyone know what that means? Is this a console issue or a tv issue?

    submitted by /u/Beniscool101
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Valhalla

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Just a quick question, if I bought Valhalla and I have an Xbox series x could I play it on my Xbox one ?

    submitted by /u/ishaquejr9
    [link] [comments]

    Hers My "Xbox Box" Filled With Original Xbox UK Demo Discs And Xbox 360 Demo Discs And Some Controllers ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:32 AM PST

    360 thermal paste

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:13 PM PST

    hi, I have an xbox 360 from around 2013 although I don't use it much, it doesn't get hot but I was wondering if it is necessary to re-paste it being now 8 years from first use. I have cleaned the inside but never managed to get the x clamp from the cooler.

    submitted by /u/Electronic_Arrival97
    [link] [comments]

    Do u guys also have a small dent on your Series s? (Maybe from plastic molding?)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Xbox (Series) Remote Play with non-Xbox controller

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    I wanted to buy a game controller for my Android 10 phone. I'm thinking about buying an iPega PG-9087S.

    Will it work with Xbox remote play app? Did you ever manage to remote play from your Xbox with offbrand or non-Xbox controller? Thank you for answering.

    submitted by /u/Wojtekb30
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live partys are horribly laggy, I'm in the UK.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Game pass help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    My friend has been trying to install Minecraft on their Xbox from game pass for a while, but every time they click the install button it takes her to the queue but nothing ever installs. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/ALEXxVIPER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment