• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Xbox - What is this? The Xbox One won’t turn on

    Xbox - What is this? The Xbox One won’t turn on


    What is this? The Xbox One won’t turn on

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    My xbox controller has a jammed turn on button how can I fix rhis

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:53 AM PST

    Cant wait to play infinite next to my little guy. Thought you guys would like to see!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    there was a fucking coin in the disk drive lmao

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    So I’m on my Xbox Series X and I’m trying to download Rdr2 on the built in SSD. It got to 99.3 Percent and Stopped Installation after making a belt grinding noise. I took the disc out and put it back in and everything sounds fine but It won’t install.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Free 14 Day Ultimate for people who don’t already have a subscription to game pass ultimate

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Got the rechargeable batteries

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Anyone else get this with series x on a 4k monitor?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    $5 in Black Ops 4 Points

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Help!!! What can I do to fix this I cant play 2k

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Can someone Help me plz.I can't install gears of 2 on my one x but on my brother's Xbox it works.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Free gamepass for someone who never had it before, otherwise it wont work, I found that out the hard way after buying a second controller gamepass bundle.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    AS promised; I caught insane amounts of heat last time since I just posted the whole code and didn’t make a contest of it. So this time I’m gonna do something different.!!! Details in the comments! Have fun!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Is there a bug in the xbox menus? Whenever I try to select profile it works half the time and other times I have to click it 300 times for it to select. Also other parts of the menu wont let me select anything. It shows that I clicked itz but nithing happens.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Is there a bug in the xbox menus? Whenever I try to select profile it works half the time and other times I have to click it 300 times for it to select. Also other parts of the menu wont let me select anything. It shows that I clicked itz but nithing happens.

    submitted by /u/uRoyax
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I have an issue where my Xbox Series X isn't reading discs. I've checked on my One X to see if it was a bad disc, it wasn't. I've tried with other discs and failed. Is this a bad disc drive? I've tried to hard restart it but it didn't help. Do I have to go send it to be repaired? Do I have to give it time? I seriously don't know what to do. Any help is welcome.

    submitted by /u/ZaperTapper
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller turns off and disconnects me from xbox live.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Whenever I'm playing a game my xbox controller randomly turns off and then it disconnects me from xbox live, which kicks me out of whatever game I'm playing. Any suggestions on what I should do, I already power reset my console and that did nothing.

    submitted by /u/PapaKnutty
    [link] [comments]

    14 day free trial

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Will i be able to keep my saves? Or will i have to redownload the game ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    İf i change gamepass account on PC,Will i be able to keep my saves? Or will i have to redownload the game ?

    submitted by /u/erenblbl05
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X won’t connect/respond to a controller no matter what I do

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Hoping to get some help as I'm not sure what's going on with my Xbox. I have a series X and up until yesterday everything has been fine with it. Yesterday my controller suddenly lost connection and ever since, no matter what I try I cannot get it to respond to a controller. I've tried to remove the batteries and install fresh ones, tried to re sync the controller, hard reset the Xbox, unplugged the power from the Xbox, plugged the controller in, and even tried doing all of this with another controller and it still won't connect or respond to a controller. Has anyone ever had this happen? I'm not sure what's going on but I can't find much info online

    submitted by /u/iloseguitarpicks
    [link] [comments]

    cyberpunk 2077 on xbox one s for a different game

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    So I want sell my cyberpunk game because I think I'm done with because it's real buggy but I really enjoyed it but when it comes down to fully enjoying the game it gets really frustrating because of the lags and bugs so I wanted an opinion on if I should sell the game or wait for the patches

    Note: all of the patches coming probably will end on summer or something like that

    Sorry for the bad English

    submitted by /u/jonyhock007
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S crashing. Startup error

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    So for like the last two weeks. My Xbox has been consistently crashing at start up. E200 codes... I've done everything I can, hard resets, system wipes. But it keeps coming back and crashing... I've wiped the console like 5 times now... Has anybody had a consistent fix... Or is my Xbox just fried now? Don't really have the funds to invest in a new console right now.. so I'm a little torn on what I should do

    submitted by /u/shuttershutter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment