• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Xbox 360 - There’s just something about playing Oblivion on my launch 360 that’s just... yes.

    Xbox 360 - There’s just something about playing Oblivion on my launch 360 that’s just... yes.


    There’s just something about playing Oblivion on my launch 360 that’s just... yes.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    My new Xbox 360 after selling my old one 8 years ago

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    The result of about 2 months of hunting for cheap games locally.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Will I get paid to play this game?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    My beloved Xbox 360 collection! Any games you guys recommend?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Got this new 360 for $45 at Half Price Books. What kind of model is it, does it have a chance of getting the Red ring, and can it give discs rings of death?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    What that red light mean? Is this normal? This controller doesn't work if I remove this cable

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    MW2 join this lobby

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    CoD Black Ops 2

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    I have 2 Xbox 360s and both of them freeze after half an hour of Black Ops 2, does anyone else have problems with Bo2?

    submitted by /u/KillerDolphin72
    [link] [comments]

    Disc not being recognized

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I just got a halo 3 disc to play on my Xbox 360 and when I put the disc in it just says "reading" and then subsequently "open tray". This is my first time using an Xbox so could someone tell me how to get the disc to work?

    submitted by /u/The_Proto_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Checking temps

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Might be a dumb question, but does anyone know of a temperature gauge that can be plugged into the 360 to check on CPU and GPU temps? I do all the right things to keep it from overheating and the room it's kept in is pretty cold, but I just like to be sure. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Physicsfish1
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox Arcade’s shell shattered due to time and heat, anything bad with letting it run naked?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Screen tearing?!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I've realize recently that my games are running kinda ugly. Its similar to a screen tearing on Pcs, so i dont know if its really this.

    Its happen in blocks, chunks of the screen. Mostly common a quarter of it. I run my xbox with a hdmi. Can you guys give me some light about it? Can be the config of tv, the cable, or even console config? Or its a hardware problem of the console?

    No problem to run and play the games. What is annoying me is that weird tearing. I play in 1080p, could be it?

    submitted by /u/FireFlower__
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate joysticks

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Any of you guys had any experience/problem with parallel joysticks for the console?

    I got two from china. The joysticks works well, but for one game in particular they have one problem.

    Its Far Cry 4, neither of them work for diagonal down-left. Its funny, cause the joysticks works fantastic, its just this ONE game.

    I know the best would be buy a original one, but here in Brazil its difficult to find them, and when youre on budget you cant afford one.

    And about you guys? Any experience?

    submitted by /u/FireFlower__
    [link] [comments]

    How much is gta 4 worth these days?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Unable to play certain digital titles on a profile that isn't the main

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    I put my old 360 in my kids room and downloaded some of my purchased digital game to it, and then created his own profile so it wouldn't mess with any of my saves. Some games will work on his profile but not others, lile Dark Souls. I tried to do a license transfer and then delete the game and redownload it, but it still says Unable to Launch whenever he tries to launch it from his profile.

    Is there any way to fix this? Why do some games work but not others?

    As a side note, his profile is just a regular offline profile, and mine is an XBL gold account.

    submitted by /u/Rufuszombot
    [link] [comments]

    Controller joysticks not working properly on PC

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    My controller got delivered like 3 weeks ago and i got to use it like half an hour ago

    I tried it on a few games and the Joysticks don't work well. I tried it on 2 racing games, when i slightly move the sticks, it doesn't work, but when it does work, then it steers too much.

    I got a Cypin Wired USB controller if that helps

    And on one game i tried fine tuning the controller settings, but it still didn't work.

    submitted by /u/JasonSVJ
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get cheap games?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Hi guys I have Xbox 360 E but I have only 3 games. I'm playing these games for years but I'm bored. I want to play different games but in my country games are really expensive and Xbox 360 is not really popular. I want to buy new games , how can I get cheap games? People are selling XBOX 360 accounts with games for 2-10 $ on Plati.ru. Is plati.ru safe? My last question is Is there any great free games for XBOX 360?

    Thank you for your answers.

    submitted by /u/OnDraZY
    [link] [comments]

    Can I install my digitally-owned XB360 games from a USB disk?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Hey there!

    I know for a fact that many people (including me) are facing the Xbox 360 %79 download problem.

    I want to know if it is possible to transfer the containments of a game's ISO file to my HDD and play the game?

    My console is not JTAGed and I'm not willing to pirate games. I have digitally bought these games, but I'm not able to download them directly on my console.

    submitted by /u/CelestialGardener
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment