• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Xbox One - Tiny Halo man printed on a Xbox One S disk drive.

    Xbox One - Tiny Halo man printed on a Xbox One S disk drive.


    Tiny Halo man printed on a Xbox One S disk drive.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Game is ClusterTruck - I’ve never sweat so much in my life, especially doing this on Xbox making this so much harder.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Introducing the: Sketchbox360. The controller made of parts I found in a box.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    The 2018 E3 Gameplay Demo of Cyberpunk 2077 was completely fake

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    He walked in front of me and literally asked “what’s up” you can hear it if you listen closely.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:22 AM PST

    MLB The Show 21 news coming in February

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Show off Sunday: Hit the half a million gamerscore milestone on Friday this week!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    When I heard Platinum was making an Xbox game I was so hyped. I would love to learn more about what went wrong with it in development.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    14 days of xbox gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Schreier: Inside Cyberpunk 2077's Disastrous Rollout

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    Problems with party chat

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Is anyone else having problems with xbox party chat? When im playing with friends and we're in a party it constantly breaks up and the conversation is barely understandable as it breaks up so much. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/amazinphil
    [link] [comments]

    What games are you playing?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    I have just finished ac valhalla and watchdogs legion. I got a bit bored of multiplayer games after I sunk 100+ hours into a fps game. I am not good at pussle games. I tried to play greedfall but I refounded it. I want to get some games for my xbox so my question for you guys is what are some games that you guys are playing right now on your xbox?

    submitted by /u/Whoui
    [link] [comments]

    Dead rising not showing up on owned games. Anyone know why it’s downloading for free but won’t show in owned games ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Is it me or does the power A pro and the razer ultimate edition analog sticks feel super weird?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    They are almost too smooth? Feels like I have no control or something is it just me? I'm trying to find a controller with decent paddles that feels like an normal Xbox controller. I'm looking at a scuf controller next hoping the analog sticks are close to a classic Xbox controller

    submitted by /u/YelkaoHotS
    [link] [comments]

    My copy of Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work, the rest of the disc is spotless except for this weird colouration on one of the edges. We've tried to clean and polish it but that didn't change the appearance of this weird mark at all, any advice? Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    When you get a game or party invite, where does it go?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    As far as I can tell, the only way to accept a game or party invite is to do it as soon as the notification shows. This sucks. Am I missing somewhere on the UI where there is "pending invites" or something or is it really just like this?

    And while I'm complaining about the UI, can we PLEASE get the badge that shows the number of online friends back without needing to scroll to the friends tab?!

    submitted by /u/Ace81892
    [link] [comments]

    3 Game pass ultimate trials

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Cant play uno

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    My uno has suddenly started to crash before I can even get past the title screen, whenever I press a to start it loads for a second then crashes. I've uninstalled the game and hard restarted my console but it still keeps crashing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/XRLboom
    [link] [comments]

    I need an RPG i can just dive into.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Already played through cyberpunk and I'm waiting for the next gen upgrade to play it again.

    Wish there was something that could scratch this itch. Like a new Elder Scrolls or something.

    An RPG i can just sink hundreds of hours into.

    Edit: Games I've played:

    Witcher 3. All the Borderlands. Divinity 2
    Wasteland 3. basically all the main stream rpgs

    submitted by /u/IceDragon77
    [link] [comments]

    Jurassic park (360) not available?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Figuring there's some license issues and can't buy digital. Any one have luck purchasing through the store?

    submitted by /u/smugsmig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment