• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Xbox - Free Vallhalla code, bought it for the bundle. Enjoy it friends.

    Xbox - Free Vallhalla code, bought it for the bundle. Enjoy it friends.


    Free Vallhalla code, bought it for the bundle. Enjoy it friends.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Here's a mock-up of a quick resume "alt-tab" I'd love to see implemented.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Free Game Pass Ultimate Codes. 14 Days Trial. Enjoy!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Game captures stick in upload queue? How do I get them to upload

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Really crushed by series of events regarding my Elite Series 2 Controller [LONG, tldr at bottom]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    So context first, I was in highschool in Bangladesh when the Elite Series 2 controller was announced, and as someone who played a lot of competitive rocket league on an older controller I really really wanted it and I had seen a bunch of reviews of it including 1 hour youtube videos by popular tech channels that went on to say that basically this was the best controller on the market. So I saved up enough to buy it and finally ordered one officially from Amazon for $305 including shipping in March of 2020. Fast forward a few months and I finally got it in my hands after having to pay another impossibly high amount for tax to get it released from the local customs office.

    For the first 2 or 3 weeks of having it, it was a very good experience but even though I took very good care of it and kept it in the case whenever not in use and never button-mashing or anything like that, the RB button stopped working properly and would just not detect inputs every few seconds, and this soon followed up with the B and Y buttons facing the same issue. Initially I refused to believe it was a hardware problem since there's no way something this expensive and premium gives out this fast right? But then googling the issues I was having resulted in tons of forum posts of people complaining about the same problems. In every case, the only real solution was getting the controller replaced.

    So I try and do that by going into the microsoft support page and putting in the serial number, and ofc my controller is still under warranty so I apply for a replacement but I get an email few days later with the message:

    "Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox

    We are unable to process an exchange for your controller due to you residing in a country that is not supported by Xbox and you will need to purchase a new controller."

    So I guess I'm just screwed from all angles, more than $500 in money and weeks of emailing and being in calls with people from customs, the amazon provider, and Microsoft all for about 2 weeks of using the product.

    This was the hardest way to learn to never trust things on the internet, and I do think that if you cannot support regions even under warranty then you really should not be allowed to sell products to that region in the first place.

    Tldr: Had to spend a LOT of money to get a controller which turned out faulty, found out microsoft does not support my country and hence there's nothing more I can do, am regretting everything right about now.

    submitted by /u/Born4Dota2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to wipe my friends list clean?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    For some wild reason my 13 to 14 year old self thought that anyone that was nice to me on xbox had to be added as a friend 😂. And now I'm stuck with over 300 friends. And now I want to wipe it clean and only add the people I play with (witch is like 4 people lol) is there any way to remove everyone?

    submitted by /u/LordBanna
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing this and... just, WOW!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:21 AM PST

    I bought a gift card for UK and activated and now when I want to get the 1£ Ultimate deal it says this. What should I do? btw I don't live in the UK

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Can i paint on my series s

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Im planning on painting my series s to spice it a little up haha. I was planning to spraypaint it first. Would it be bad tho? There are a lot of holes on the Xbox so will it matter if a little paint is inside? Thanks in advance! :)

    Edit: thanks for telling me that I need to take it apart first! How do I take it apart tho? I don't see any screws or something... Also, is it dangerous?

    submitted by /u/Noiceeeeeeeeee_noice
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems with party chat?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Lately its been really laggy with with people cutting out it's been like it for the past few days.

    submitted by /u/SHilden
    [link] [comments]

    hello, i would like to show this concept to the xbox, something that would be really cool for hunters of achievements, below we have the number of games you made all the achievements and next to your gamertag is an emblem that you get when you complete all achievements

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    New xbox controllers on xbox one

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I bought a new xbox controller to use on my Xbox One. The original version. Now occasionally the new controller says the person using it active profile has been removed.

    Contacted support and they sent me a new one. The new controller is doing same thing. Anyone else had this problem. It is the only controller doing t,his.

    submitted by /u/Hawkeye3636
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Anyone know why all of a sudden the Xbox wireless adapter for windows went out of stock EVERYWHERE?? I cannot find it for retail to save my life and I was just looking for one last week. I knew I should've bought it then. But I legit don't know what happened to stock everywhere. Anyone have any idea? It's very strange

    submitted by /u/dylanbarney23
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xbox one becoming more and more glitchy for other users?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Me and my mates have started to notice glitches becoming more and more prominent. Like sound glitches, scrolling problems etc. I assume its to do with making people buy the new one, just wanted to check if everyone else is experiencing it

    submitted by /u/LeoDosR
    [link] [comments]

    Series s

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Hey guys, i got a series s recently but it heats up while its off and only cools down when I unplug it, is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/CurrentGap0
    [link] [comments]

    I tried logging into one of Xbox profiles and a message keeps popping up saying "Fix this on the Web" go to this website. I did and theres nothing pointing me in the way something needs to be "Fixed". Help?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Can an capture card record Party Chat for the Series X|S?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Title says all, I absolutely abhor Xbox's recording compared to my old PS4 so I'm considering investing in a capture card.

    I'm wondering if they can record Party Chat, particularly that $150 Elgato card; thanks for any helpful responses

    submitted by /u/EthioSalvatori
    [link] [comments]

    New TV needed?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    So, I have an 18mth old 65" Samsung 4K, 120hz with VRR but no auto latency or HDMI 2.1. The picture is great and HDR is great. I have the series X and I am wondering if it's worth it to get a C1 or G1 when they come this year? The lag on the Samsung is maybe 13ms and frankly I can't tell anything as I'm not a pro gamer or of gamer guy used to better latency. I know the picture will better in the Oled but my tv is fully calibrated and has a brand new panel installed a month ago (warranty repair for bad panel). Obviously I can't do 120hz at 4K, only 1090p which is weird cause I the the old Xbox X could do 1440p. I have tried 120hz at 1080p and still looks great but I prefer the 4K 60fps for now. My girlfriend says save your $2500 as she says the tv looks great. Then again, she cannot tell the difference between 1080p and 4K apparently.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ammbamt
    [link] [comments]

    Sonic Adventure 2 Music not working

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    [XSX] Just got SA2 and the music straight up isn't in the game. Normally I wouldn't care that much about the music but this game has particularly good music. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/grantiuso
    [link] [comments]

    A question about backwards compatible titles sale!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    so If I want to buy an old 360 game from the microsoft store on XBOX-SX, I am not in a hurry but I was wondering does old titles ever go on sale? especially that the ultimate edition of the game in question doesn't exist digitally, and here in Egypt the game was not known enough to have a physical disc!!

    so do old titles and DLCs ever go on sale?

    submitted by /u/Nandysokar
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got a 12 month gold card, i’m trying to cancel my ultimate but it’s saying this, it’s the 16th so i don’t understand why it’s saying it expires on the 15th and when i try to put the 12 month code in it says i already own it, i have tried to play online but it wont let me

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:48 AM PST

    Starting this journey all over again on my S Series and couldn't be happier

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    If anyone has any of those game pass codes that they won't use

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I hope you wouldn't mind letting me know what they are

    submitted by /u/TheUraniumMuncher
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    For anyone that has on Xbox One S (NOT the Series S just for clarification), is Cyberpunk actually playable yet? I know the game had a very rough launch and especially with last gen consoles.

    I've heard online and seen youtube videos that patches have been continuallyreleased with the most recent being 1.06 (correct me if i'm wrong on that) and the gameplay doesn't look bad.

    But I figured I'd ask here for actual people's thoughts and opinions. I want to play the game so bad but I don't wanna drop the money if it's still gonna be laggy, buggy and completely unplayable on my current console.

    submitted by /u/WhatthePow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment